Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,569 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. (5274 Views)

Parents, Check Out Your Daughters In Action At Night Clubs. Oh Lawd! (photos) / French Female Prison Guard Caught Giving A Male Inmate MouthAction / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Issakendrick: 3:48pm On Aug 29, 2018
A lady was caught giving a man mouth-action at the roadside in Orlando USA.

Video

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/lady-caught-giving-a-man-mouth-action-at-the-road-side-in-orlando-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by ikeno(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
there's nothing new under the sun when it comes to craziness
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
What else can they offer...??
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN.
That’s why I rarely have issues with them in this regard.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Macopol01(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by chucs: 12:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Odiegwo ooo.

Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Mankosi: 2:49am On Aug 30, 2018
The world is finished
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by fr3do(m): 5:49am On Aug 30, 2018
chucs:
Odiegwo ooo.

What da actual fu,ck cheesy
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by EmmySparky(m): 7:23am On Aug 30, 2018
chucs:
Odiegwo ooo.
this ur own funny o
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Tamarapetty(f): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Heheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Why can't they just get a room, its too public biko.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by p33me(m): 7:32am On Aug 30, 2018
its a free world and it's not something that has never been seen b4.... let them have their fun biko
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by bdsm: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2018
Nothing beats the sweetness of getting naughty in public. The risk of being seen, criticised or arrested causes a mad surge of hormones into the blood stream.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by leunamme93(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2018
I knew it was a black man before I opened the thread.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2018
They are hoes and sex object
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Issakendrick: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by falcon01: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2018
chucs:
Odiegwo ooo.
pls i wanna know the origin of this picture. ive been seeing it for years now.
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
EVILFOREST:
What else can they offer...??
OBJECTS OF MERE SATISFACTION TO THE MEN.
That’s why I rarely have issues with them in this regard.

the way some of u comment,u don't use ur brains,there are two persons involved in the act but u simply single out the woman for criticism,what of the guy
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
They are hoes and sex object
and the guys patronising them are saints ba,wait how did they become hoes in the first places,cos it takes two to tango
Re: Lady Caught Giving A Man Mouth-action At The Road Side In Orlando. by Auladimeji(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
p33me:
its a free world and it's not something that has never been seen b4.... let them have their fun biko

(1) (Reply)

She said"Please Be Mine". I Just Weak Oo / Actress Destiny Etiko Shutdown Social Media With These Sexy Photos / Nigerians And African Americans Dating-- Can It Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.