Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Senator Akpabio Opens Up On Why He Left Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Akpabio Opens Up On Why He Left Pdp (439 Views)

Ayade: Why I Left PDP To Join APC / 'I Left PDP Because Of Injustice’ –Umahi Finally Confirms Defection To APC / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Senator Akpabio Opens Up On Why He Left Pdp by vicah1: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Former governor of Akwa Ibom state, Godswill Akpabio, has said part of the reasons he decided to join the All Progressives Congress (APC) was to help President Muhammadu Buhari fight corruption and poverty.
The senator while speaking after the APC caucus meeting which held at the Presidential Villa, Abuja last night, the former Senate minority leader, Akpabio said President Buhari is an infectious personality, who is still very relevant in the current political dispensation.
“I am quite impressed the President has kept his integrity intact. He has been able to improve the image of Nigeria and restore a lot of respect to Nigeria from the international community. I have also advocated that he also fights the twin brother of corruption, that is poverty. I am joining the APC as a government to stabilize the government and to assist the government to create employment opportunities for Nigerians so that we can fight the twin brother to corruption, which is poverty...
SOURCE:http://shakez.com.ng/senator-akpabio-speaks-on-why-he-dumped-pdp/
Re: Senator Akpabio Opens Up On Why He Left Pdp by chigozie2018(m): 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2018
This has shown that buhari's administration is full of corruption... For Goodwill to claim he is helping buhari that means he kwns that buhari is corrupt and been in APC EFCC can't nail him.
Re: Senator Akpabio Opens Up On Why He Left Pdp by vicah1: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2018
chigozie2018:
This has shown that buhari's administration is full of corruption... For Goodwill to claim he is helping buhari that means he kwns that buhari is corrupt and been in APC EFCC can't nail him.
SHOW ME A NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT THAT IS NOT CORRUPT AND I'LL SHOW YOU A PREGNANT VIRGIN
Re: Senator Akpabio Opens Up On Why He Left Pdp by OAM4J: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2018

(1)

Who Has Seen Our Finance Minister? / Orji Kalu The Face Of New Nigeria – UK High Commissioner, Arkwright (photo) / VP Osinbajo Launches N10,000 Collateral Free Loans To Petty Traders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.