Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer (35849 Views)

Wizkid Arrives The O2 Arena With His Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Jay-Jay Okocha Carrying Wizkid's Son, Zion Ayo Balogun / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer by ngwababe(f): 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na FiLa this boy wear for leg? shocked
Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer by Assassin101: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
leave d guy alone,

he's still a kid

even Granpa charlyboy never change him own

tstx:
Wake me up when he changes his name to Wizman
Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer by IchBinBrait(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
#seen
Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer by Temysteve(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
tstx:
Wake me up when he changes his name to Wizman
if dat wizkid lay hands on you lasan, you life will never remain the same.
Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer by lekkan(m): 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
lol
buh who noticed theres something with this baby and destruction thats how he spoilt the cake one of his father GF gave him.
Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer by DrHighchief(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
How is that place comfortable for a baby. What kind of a mother is this one?

The boy can't be comfortable and the idiot is taking pictures.
I thought I was d only person that saw it
Re: Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer by MeeLan: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
this baby is still crawling and you sit him this high, what if you lose concentration and he falls? #Dont learn from Dbanj mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deyemi Okanlawon Finally Goes For Honeymoon In Paris With Wife After 6 Years / Why I Was Kidnapped Twice – Mr Ibu / Stonebwoy Marries Louisa Ansong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.