Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos (68229 Views)

Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos) / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by wildchild1: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2018
Lol

Check my signature for 2018/2019 club and country jerseys
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by Ifelover(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2018
eko oni baje

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by Ifelover(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2018
TheLogicalMind:

grin grin grin grin

I've always said it that you skull miners are naturally empty upstairs and have been cursed with a strong inferiority complex. How else can we explain your masturbation over a visit from from your headmasters? You are so obsessed with Igbos that everything your dullard hero does is aimed at capturing our.

Aren't you dullards even capable of recognising your own stupidity and need for IGBO acceptance?
i dont think you are getting it, the guy is just asking if she will visit East
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by TheLogicalMind(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Ifelover:

i dont think you are getting it, the guy is just asking if she will visit East

I don't think YOU, understand why he is asking the question. He's using this visit to claim childish bragging rights. As if international diplomacy has anything to do with local politics. Even if a goat was Nigeria's head of state, it wouldn't make any difference to Theresa May.
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by Bella55555(f): 10:23am On Aug 30, 2018
I love this man don't know why
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by seangy4konji: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2018
I can't laugh
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
Ovamboland:
You mean she will not visit any potopoto governor?

Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by Catastrophe1: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
We don't want to see that British witch Theresa May in the East.
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by dododawa1: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why only LAGOS
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by Awoleesu(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Even Theresa knows the feel....

That difference between a lively young leader and the "l... less" fluke!
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by sammirano: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ovamboland:
You mean she will not visit any potopoto governor?

To do wetin kwa?
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
selemempe:
lol...lagos is maybe 50% Yoruba and 50% nigeria...so dont gloat...for all the advantages lagos has had as fct for 76 yrs and coupled with the fact that lagos never saw war...plus all seaports and airports in the country were left to rot in favour of only lagos ports....can lagos truly beat its chest and say that it is a better state to live in than enugu state?

Do people in lagos have access to more electricity, water and good roads than people in anambra? Is lagos cleaner than ebonyi state? Even recently, we saw abia state chasing lagos bomper to bomper in list of states that made more foreign cash. We know for a fact that imo state has received as many presidents as lagos in the past 2 years
Re: Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
selemempe:
lol...lagos is maybe 50% Yoruba and 50% nigeria...so dont gloat...for all the advantages lagos has had as fct for 76 yrs and coupled with the fact that lagos never saw war...plus all seaports and airports in the country were left to rot in favour of only lagos ports....can lagos truly beat its chest and say that it is a better state to live in than enugu state?

Do people in lagos have access to more electricity, water and good roads than people in anambra? Is lagos cleaner than ebonyi state? Even recently, we saw abia state chasing lagos bomper to bomper in list of states that made more foreign cash. We know for a fact that imo state has received as many presidents as lagos in the past 2 years

Well spoken, albeit self consoled. Take heart

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / Asari Dokubo Captures Notorious ESN Commander "Onye Army" (Pictures) / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.