Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? (15678 Views)

What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by booz(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Applying filters
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by leunamme93(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
tgmservice:
d

Derailleur

1 Like

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Social media is a cancer. Where pple go to seek validation and paint thier lives as picture perfect. The person telling u congrats on ur wedding may be bitter and angry as he/she dey single. Nonsense
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Dumdumfashion(f): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2018
Saying 'no hard feelings' and the thing pepper you wella.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Iscoalarcon: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Fake news of any sort sad
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Saying 'no hard feelings' and the thing pepper you wella.

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by whizzyleejr(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2018
Posting a prayer and telling you to forward to 30 people on your contact, or if you didn't type amen you will die

4 Likes

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Austinoiz(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2018
Since OP is on my mind. Really some SM contactd and their 'drops' can be very irritating.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by dominique(f): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2018
@topic, those "type amen and share" people. I almost blocked a high schoolmate because of this

post=70743961:
Posting pictures of foods that others can't eat but can only look and lick their lips!

And that's what you just did! angry
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by kennykg(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2018
Guys posting thank you for acceptance on a lady Facebook wall.

People posting different pics with same person n cloths just shots from different angles

1 Like

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Olanireti(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2018
7 and 8 annoy me with passion
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2018
posing infront of Cars is a very common of girls habit
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by KelvinC1(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2018
kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Offpoint: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:
I’ll use nairaland because I find the most annoying things here

1. Fake profiles: Guys disguised as girls for nonsense. Someone on this table is wilfredpat22.
2. Buhari supporters: They should be number 1 actually. They sound really retarded. It’s either they didn’t step foot in a school or they are benefiting from this administration one way or the other. Can I ask? Aren’t you ashamed of the state at which the country is right now? The only time we can be in a competition with Ghanaians is when jollof comes up. They are far ahead of us.
3. The olosho Guy callers: These are the set that are quick to call any girl the derogatory word. Man child.
4. The long quotes: This is Fuuncking annoying. Do you know how annoying it is to scroll through that.
5. If I remember I’ll come back here.
I don't know you, where you from, what you do, but I swear I'll find you and marry you.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
bluefilm:
Liking all manner of _shit a girl writes or posts on social media.
I hate this bullshit, and you see a meaningful post accruing just 10 likes

2 Likes

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Oluwatosin678(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2018
i so much Hate THANKS FOR ACCEPTING ME GUYS........

Awon werey

2 Likes

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by bluefilm: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
QueerMan:

I hate this bullshit, and you see a meaningful post accruing just 10 likes

I dey tell you.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2018
abc115:
cheesy

Fake profiles , all Nairalanders guilty except Seun
I'm not
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by elmodee7(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Afonjacoward:
Lifeless people's character
. idiots like you
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
I don't really care what people post on social media. The only thing that annoys me is a guy chatting you up for the very first time and then asking you when you will come and see him.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by daewoorazer(m): 11:52am On Aug 30, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I don't really care what people post on social media. The only thing that annoys me is a guy chatting you up for the very first time and then asking you when you will come and see him.

Perhaps you are too beautiful for him to behold ma’am smiley

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Likes and Shares? angry
Bloody nuisance I swear!
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by moorevic(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2018
What really is the essence of adding up people when you will never chat or reply their chats. Its quite stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by thelish(f): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Those that walk pass u without a good morning, only to come chat u up on Facebook.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by JeffreyJames(m): 12:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
The stupid "inspirational" quotes. undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Greatzeus(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
7 and 8 are rampant on WhatsApp,I was angry the day a lady sent me message,ending it with " if you know you love Jesus share it to 20 people, someone refused to share this message,and he's now dead.." I blast her ehnnn angry in her life she'll never try it with me again.

1 Like

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Leo10000(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
thelish:
Those that walk pass u without a good morning, only to come chat u up on Facebook.
D vice versa is so annoying too,they won't reply your hello but ll be forming best friend in real life
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by thelish(f): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Leo10000:

D vice versa is so annoying too,they won't reply your hello but ll be forming best friend in real life

Hahahaha.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Greatzeus(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:

1. Fake profiles: Guys disguised as girls for nonsense. Someone on this table is wilfredpat22.
2. Buhari supporters: They should be number 1 actually. They sound really retarded. It’s either they didn’t step foot in a school or they are benefiting from this administration one way or the other. Can I ask? Aren’t you ashamed of the state at which the country is right now? The only time we can be in a competition with Ghanaians is when jollof comes up. They are far ahead of us.
3. The olosho Guy callers: These are the set that are quick to call any girl the derogatory word. Man child.
4. The long quotes: This is Fuuncking annoying. Do you know how annoying it is to scroll through that.
Hypocrite,why call out Buhari supporters but ignored your" bloders" who have repeatedly shown their hatred and disgust towards the man like Nigeria's problem started 3 years ago. Supporting those who stole the nation's wealth to coma,just to compensate yourselves for loosing a free and fair election. It's been 3 years grow up already and stop wailing.
Be sincere and unbias in your political views,Buhari is not your father, stop transferring your aggression to him,if your parents had planned well before knacking,maybe your life would have been better,maybe.
Better take responsibility for your life, because politicians don't give a hood about any body,so that your kids won't grow up miserable like you,slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Slimsly100(f): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:

The tribal warriors who are always attacking themselves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All About Virus,how It Enters The System & How To Know If You Are Infected / Java Phone Can Minimize Trust Me / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.