Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? (15679 Views)

What Are The Things You Have Stopped Doing On Social Media? / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media / What Words Do You Hate Seeing On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by vizkiz: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You must be a mad person or did your parents sacrifice your sense for them to live long?

shocked
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
i hate people insulting and literally tongue lashing people on social media esp linda ikeji and nairaland comments
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by PrincessB1(f): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
¤ Forwarding a message that compels one to share else something evil happens to that person at a specified time WTF.
I either delete or quickly jump and pass when ever I sight such.

¤ People who upload pictures with animated GIF Emoji's on their head i.e cat whiskers. Wtf is this
Some might even tag you.

¤ Tagging me in an incomprehensible write-up even when typed in a shorthand. So annoying angry

¤ Posting of thank you for accepting me on the F.B wall.
Hmm, there are many ways of saying thank you naa and moreover can't you type that in a private chat
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...points are...every detail...
You should come online frequently na, the bad English circulating around this forum is choking. angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Kendrick80(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tribal posts/comments
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by PrincessB1(f): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You must be a mad person or did your parents sacrifice your sense for them to live long?
Easy dear
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Viicfuntop(f): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:

shocked

Longest cheesy
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Viicfuntop(f): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Slimsly100:

The tribal warriors who are always attacking themselves

Another point. Thanks girl
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Viicfuntop(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
PrincessB1:
Easy dear

He brought parents into this
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by PrincessB1(f): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:

He brought parents into this
Yeah, some people can't regulate their statement or better still mind their biz.

All the same, wave it off wink
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Viicfuntop(f): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
PrincessB1:

Yeah, some people can't regulate their statement or better still mind their biz.

Ok dear. Thanks kiss
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by vizkiz: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Longest cheesy
I see you are having fun grin
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Viicfuntop(f): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
PrincessB1:

That was a wrong emoji. This was what I intended to use kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Viicfuntop(f): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
vizkiz:

I see you are having fun grin

How are you na? Office man. That guy pissed me off. Must they bring parents to combats
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by vizkiz: 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:

How are you na? Office man. That guy pissed me off. Must they bring parents to combats

Typical Nigerian defense mechanism grin
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by bluefilm: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

Perhaps you are too beautiful for him to behold ma’am smiley

Oga it's like you don't know what is beautiful and not?

Take a second look at the girl and tell me what makes you think you can describe that missconji babe as beautiful?

Well, sha, I know you're only joking. grin grin grin
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
daewoorazer:

Perhaps you are too beautiful for him to behold ma’am smiley

Thanks for the compliment cheesy. But it's some how asking to meet someone you just chatted with for the first time.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by OyinbowithaTan(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
post=70743961:
Posting pictures of foods that others can't eat but can only look at and lick their lips!

People post photos of food and say look what I made for dinnner.......and they did not make it. They just copied it from a website somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by sarcasticdude(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:
I’ll use nairaland because I find the most annoying things here

1. Fake profiles: Guys disguised as girls for nonsense. Someone on this table is wilfredpat22.
2. Buhari supporters: They should be number 1 actually. They sound really retarded. It’s either they didn’t step foot in a school or they are benefiting from this administration one way or the other. Can I ask? Aren’t you ashamed of the state at which the country is right now? The only time we can be in a competition with Ghanaians is when jollof comes up. They are far ahead of us.
3. The olosho Guy callers: These are the set that are quick to call any girl the derogatory word. Man child.
4. The long quotes: This is Fuuncking annoying. Do you know how annoying it is to scroll through that.
5. If I remember I’ll come back here.

Out of all what dis girl has mentioned so far,na number 2&4 dey pain me pass,all u buhari supporters,since yall like buhari so much,will u say AMEN IF I swear that ur life will be like that of nigeria?

AND TO the fools wey dey always quoTe long post ABEG MAKE UNA GET SENSE NA!! NA FREE OF CHARGE
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
OyinbowithaTan:

People post photos of food and say look what I made for dinnner.......and they did not make it. They just copied it from a website somewhere.
You are very right with that.
Some people download foods and post online as if they cooked it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
dominique:
@topic, those "type amen and share" people. I almost blocked a high schoolmate because of this
And that's what you just did! angry
That's what our post is all about sis.
A kinda twisted irony to it all! wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by Slimsly100(f): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Another point. Thanks girl

Ur welcome grin grin
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by tammie24: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
Viicfuntop:
I’ll use nairaland because I find the most annoying things here

1. Fake profiles: Guys disguised as girls for nonsense. Someone on this table is wilfredpat22.
2. Buhari supporters: They should be number 1 actually. They sound really retarded. It’s either they didn’t step foot in a school or they are benefiting from this administration one way or the other. Can I ask? Aren’t you ashamed of the state at which the country is right now? The only time we can be in a competition with Ghanaians is when jollof comes up. They are far ahead of us.
3. The olosho Guy callers: These are the set that are quick to call any girl the derogatory word. Man child.
4. The long quotes: This is Fuuncking annoying. Do you know how annoying it is to scroll through that.
5. If I remember I’ll come back here.
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by tafat: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2018
A lot of things online could be annoying but what keeps me smiling is the spark k7 device I have in my hands grin
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by emmaodet: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
thelish:

Hahahaha.

Hello, pls we need to talk, can you give me your phone number?
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by thelish(f): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
emmaodet:

Hello, pls we need to talk, can you give me your phone number?

Pls introduce ursef, I don't think I know u
What do u want us to talk about? Give me a clue. God bless u
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by emmaodet: 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
thelish:

Pls introduce ursef, I don't think I know u
What do u want us to talk about? Give me a clue. God bless u

Ok, am Emmanuel. Saw your post about looking for a producer of kulikuli / groundnut oil. I do produce and need regular big buyers
Re: 8 Acts We Find Most Irritating On Social Media, What’s Yours? by koskilala: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2018
yeah thats a real lot to be happy about, the spark k7 is a great device and better still is the spark 2
tafat:
A lot of things online could be annoying but what keeps me smiling is the spark k7 device I have in my hands grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All About Virus,how It Enters The System & How To Know If You Are Infected / Java Phone Can Minimize Trust Me / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.