Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine (1351 Views)

The Enlightenment Series: The Two Side Of The Coin / The Man... The Machine 7 Ways Guys Can Last Four Rounds In Bed..7,5 Is Important (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 30, 2018
The Science of the Machine is known, but the pilot itself has remained a mystery, until now.

Shall I begin:
Is THOUGHT particulate or wave in nature or is it both ?

What is really the nature of Thought ? Which 'Sense' originates thoughts ? If thoughts originate from faculties outside of the Physical machine, then where is its source ?

Is the Physical machine, all that is seen as physical or there are other components of 'self' outside the construct of the physical machine ?

To answer all these questions, one must go beyond the Bible, the Koran, and all other books, and delve into Quantum Mechanics and even then, Quantum Cosmology will need to play a vital role before one can understand Spiritual Sciences.

Why do we really care to know these things when we can just ignore it and keep pursuing dollars, naira, pounds, Euros and live happily where ever we find ourselves on the surface of this place we call Earth ? And how do we know the real name is actually Earth ? Since all we know are what we are told ? What if they are wrong ?

The Entity piloting the physical machine is obviously not physical in nature. So, to understand the physical machine, you need to consult the Pilot. And the Pilot, is Spirit, or is it Soul ? Is it the mind ?

I have done extensive researches on these kinds of stuff and I kid you not, it is not a walk in the park.

I encourage others to read, and understand, that Life itself is just a very beautiful game that has rules. When you know the rules, you can be anything and get anything you want without any stress.

Swim in the direction of the tides and fly in the direction of the waves of universe by understanding the past, and knowing the future, you can navigate through the Present.

Answer Life most important questions while chasing material comfort, and you will be happier than your neighbours.

Have an enjoyment filled weekend of sex and happiness, if you can afford.

1 Like

Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
sad
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Adasun(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
i want to knw more but hw do i start
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Thugaa: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
i am considering consciousness as a process begotten from the workings of trillions memories in the memory locations in our physical body. Have you considered it this way? I have the conviction i am right. Not saying you are wrong tho, obviously with more knowlegde i ll know better.
TimeMachine:
The Science of the Machine is known, but the pilot itself has remained a mystery, until now.

Shall I begin:
Is THOUGHT particulate or wave in nature or is it both ?

What is really the nature of Thought ? Which 'Sense' originates thoughts ? If thoughts originate from faculties outside of the Physical machine, then where is its source ?

Is the Physical machine, all that is seen as physical or there are other components of 'self' outside the construct of the physical machine ?

To answer all these questions, one must go beyond the Bible, the Koran, and all other books, and delve into Quantum Mechanics and even then, Quantum Cosmology will need to play a vital role before one can understand Spiritual Sciences.

Why do we really care to know these things when we can just ignore it and keep pursuing dollars, naira, pounds, Euros and live happily where ever we find ourselves on the surface of this place we call Earth ? And how do we know the real name is actually Earth ? Since all we know are what we are told ? What if they are wrong ?

The Entity piloting the physical machine is obviously not physical in nature. So, to understand the physical machine, you need to consult the Pilot. And the Pilot, is Spirit, or is it Soul ? Is it the mind ?

I have done extensive researches on these kinds of stuff and I kid you not, it is not a walk in the park.

I encourage others to read, and understand, that Life itself is just a very beautiful game that has rules. When you know the rules, you can be anything and get anything you want without any stress.

Swim in the direction of the tides and fly in the direction of the waves of universe by understanding the past, and knowing the future, you can navigate through the Present.

Answer Life most important questions while chasing material comfort, and you will be happier than your neighbours.

Have an enjoyment filled weekend of sex and happiness, if you can afford.

Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2018
Thugaa:
i am considering consciousness as a process begotten from the workings of trillions memories in the memory locations in our physical body. Have you considered it this way? I have the conviction i am right. Not saying you are wrong tho, obviously with more knowledge i ll know better.

Let's assume that you are right, but what powers those processes that 'works' the trillions of memory locations in our physical body ?

In simple term, where does the 'force' that powers those processes come from ?
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Thugaa: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2018
I ll say from the nutrients, energy and electricity in the human body.
TimeMachine:

Let's assume that you are right, but what powers those processes that 'works' the trillions of memory locations in our physical body ?

In simple term, where does the 'force' that powers those processes come from ?
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
Thugaa:
I ll say from the nutrients, energy and electricity in the human body.

Nice try, but I will explain further. Nutrients come from food, right ?
Energy comes from the Photons which is synthesized from the Sun, via photosynthesis, right ?

But I was asking about the 'Force' not Energy. There is a force behind your movement, when that force gives way at NIGHT during your SLEEP, your body, with its nutrients and its energy (which keeps it breathing) moves not, does nothing but lays there hybernating.

So, friend, what is that Force that leaves at sleep and comes back to wake you up ? grin grin grin grin

Should I rather simply ask: What wakes you up in the morning ? grin grin grin
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 02, 2018
The soul or light body wakes you up in the morning after its journey in the astral [4D], i.e. dream state. It does so because of the attachment it has with the body.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2018
ophy:
The soul or light body wakes you up in the morning after its journey in the astral [4D], i.e. dream state. It does so because of the attachment it has with the body.

Thugga needs to see your message, so he can now understand that consciousness is not produced in the body, the body is just a vehicular avatar that the soul system uses in 3D Earth, and that the primary force that powers the avatar also powers different other bodies at different dimensions. It is an integrated Universe and we are all connected in it.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by ElDaIllest(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
TimeMachine:

Nice try, but I will explain further. Nutrients come from food, right ?
Energy comes from the Photons which is synthesized from the Sun, via photosynthesis, right ?

But I was asking about the 'Force' not Energy. There is a force behind your movement, when that force gives way at NIGHT during your SLEEP, your body, with its nutrients and its energy (which keeps it breathing) moves not, does nothing but lays there hybernating.

So, friend, what is that Force that leaves at sleep and comes back to wake you up ? grin grin grin grin

Should I rather simply ask: What wakes you up in the morning ? grin grin grin
So we die every night then? shocked
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
ElDaIllest:
So we die every night then? shocked
No,its just like when a TV or phone goes on sleep or hirbanate and an alarm is set to bring it back to active mode.
Every nerve goes to rest because it battery is down then comes back alive,renew and active because it has been recharge. I will explain more if you quote me.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by ElDaIllest(m): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2018
tommyken:

No,its just like when a TV or phone goes on sleep or hirbanate and an alarm is set to bring it back to active mode.
Every nerve goes to rest because it battery is down then comes back alive,renew and active because it has been recharge. I will explain more if you quote me.
How do you explain dreams then if every nerve goes into hibernation? If dream is a brain activity then it's safe to say not all nerves or in fact the brain doesn't rest at all. Explain dreaming to me and REM states. Thanks
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by EscobarSnipes(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
since it's not about sex, body count, bossoms, fannies, cheating etc, no girl will comment on this thread
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
ElDaIllest:
How do you explain dreams then if every nerve goes into hibernation? If dream is a brain activity then it's safe to say not all nerves or in fact the brain doesn't rest at all. Explain dreaming to me and REM states. Thanks
Dreams is the abstract side of the machine, its a visual interpretation of information absorb by the brain which was just store in a storage without immediate processing.
So during sleep or should I say the hibernation moment then such unprocessed or half processed data are acting upon and a visual output or interpretation is what we witness and call dreams.
if you are not satisfy with any of the explanation just quote me and I will expand it for more clarity.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by ElDaIllest(m): 12:43am On Oct 11, 2018
tommyken:

Dreams is the abstract side of the machine, its a visual interpretation of information absorb by the brain which was just store in a storage without immediate processing.
So during sleep or should I say the hibernation moment then such unprocessed or half processed data are acting upon and a visual output or interpretation is what we witness and call dreams.
if you are not satisfy with any of the explanation just quote me and I will expand it for more clarity.
I think dreams appear to be rather abstract than INTERPRETING, but do clarify me cos we do experience dreams that a prophetic in nature. How do we get such dreams since they are of events that are yet to happen?
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by rinrin23(f): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2018
EscobarSnipes:
since it's not about sex, body count, bossoms, fannies, cheating etc, no girl will comment on this thread

Says the person who is most active on the Romance section.

Some of us would rather be in the background learning, following the thread and contributing appropriately where and if we deem fit, rather than contributing stereotypes, pointless conjecture and gender biases intended to detail the thread.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by rinrin23(f): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Thugaa:
i am considering consciousness as a process begotten from the workings of trillions memories in the memory locations in our physical body. Have you considered it this way? I have the conviction i am right. Not saying you are wrong tho, obviously with more knowlegde i ll know better.

This is how I see it.

If you have ever commanded your emotions or mind to "feel" a different way or "think" a different thought, then you realize that you are not your mind and you are not your emotions. The brain, neurons and memory locations allow the body to function as a machine, but a different force controls/commands the machine.

In simple terms, If you're running and you want to stop, you -the force commanding the body, instruct your brain which then sends the right signals to the parts of the body that control movement.

This is my understanding of consciousness, and how it is separate from the processes in the body.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2018
rinrin23:

This is how I see it.

If you have ever commanded your emotions or mind to "feel" a different way or "think" a different thought, then you realize that you are not your mind and you are not your emotions. The brain, neurons and memory locations allow the body to function as a machine, but a different force controls/commands the machine.

In simple terms, If you're running and you want to stop, you -the force commanding the body, instruct your brain which then sends the right signals to the parts of the body that control movement.

This is my understanding of consciousness, and how it is separate from the processes in the body.

Nicely put, Consciousness is the driving force of the 'Observer'. The act of being Conscious, and how conscious one is, depends on the degree of consciousness that the particular Human (Body-Mind-Spirit Construct) is operating on.

Consciousness is what activates awareness of self in the physical vehicle. During sleep, consciousness of the system is shifted to an alternate vehicle in a different dimension. That which we call dream has different categories. Consciousness can travel through the processed or unprocessed memory, being the past archives of dataset. Consciousness can be shifted to dimensions within our local space-time or Consciousness can be shifted to dimensions outside of our space-time.

One must thoroughly learn to understand where each dream is played out, whether it is Time based (Past (memory), Present or Future (Prophesy)) or Space based which could be movement outside of our local dimension of Space-time to a different realm.

Unfortunately, no one has time to study these stuff and understand how the Human System works.

But Consciousness is not generated in the body but modulated by it.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 12, 2018
Great, TimeMachine. Nice contributions, rinrin.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2018
gensteejay:
Great, TimeMachine. Nice contributions, rinrin.

Always my pleasure.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by rinrin23(f): 12:05pm On Oct 12, 2018
What are your thoughts on prophetic dreams, in terms of shifting consciousness within or outside our space-time?

I ask this because I typically have prophetic dreams and I've always assumed I'm seeing into the future. However, lately on closer inspection I've noticed that there are minor differences between the dream and when it eventually occurs (such as in the dream one wearing a blue shirt and receiving news in a room, but in actuality the person wearing white and receiving the news on the street).

If we look at it from a quantum mechanics (many worlds interpretation) point of view, is this consciousness perceiving (or visiting) other parallel world while the body is asleep?

Or do the differences in the real life occurrence vs dream occur as a result of precognition of it happening?

I have pondered on this for quite some time now and I'm yet to understand it.

TimeMachine:

During sleep, consciousness of the system is shifted to an alternate vehicle in a different dimension. That which we call dream has different categories. Consciousness can travel through the processed or unprocessed memory, being the past archives of dataset. Consciousness can be shifted to dimensions within our local space-time or Consciousness can be shifted to dimensions outside of our space-time.

One must thoroughly learn to understand where each dream is played out, whether it is Time based (Past (memory), Present or Future (Prophesy)) or Space based which could be movement outside of our local dimension of Space-time to a different realm.

Unfortunately, no one has time to study these stuff and understand how the Human System works.

But Consciousness is not generated in the body but modulated by it.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
rinrin23:
What are your thoughts on prophetic dreams, in terms of shifting consciousness within or outside our space-time?

I ask this because I typically have prophetic dreams and I've always assumed I'm seeing into the future. However, lately on closer inspection I've noticed that there are minor differences between the dream and when it eventually occurs (such as in the dream one wearing a blue shirt and receiving news in a room, but in actuality the person wearing white and receiving the news on the street).

If we look at it from a quantum mechanics (many worlds interpretation) point of view, is this consciousness perceiving (or visiting) other parallel world while the body is asleep?

Or do the differences in the real life occurrence vs dream occur as a result of precognition of it happening?

I can relate to this as I frequently have such dreams, with the occurrences I saw in the dreams happening exactly as I saw them in the dreams, some happening with a handful of differences between what I saw in the oneiric state and in reality, and some not happening at all.

What I can say about such dreams is that the soul (our consciousness), being a part of God, knows all, just like God is all-knowing.

But most of the (memories) knowledge are locked by the higher self. So a tiny percentage of such knowledge are shown to us in dreams, meditations by the higher self, spirit guide, when we connect with such entities.

From what I have read on this subject online, what makes us forget dreams or have slightly/extremely inaccurate dreams ranges from a number of factors like the kind of food what one eats, the state of one's pineal gland, etc.

TimeMachine and OtemSapien can throw more light on the question. They're quite knowledgeable on this sort of issues.
Re: Hard Questions Series: The Entity In The Machine by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
rinrin23:

It happens both ways and even more ways.

You can tune into the events horizon with your mind and perceive the events or consciousness can be shifted to an alternate dimension to witness the events as a primary observer.

You can also use Remote Viewing to project your spirit to the Space in Time and interact with the subjects and objects.

Note that the clothing in the dream and the location are irrelevant. What matters is the central theme of the message. We exist in multiple dimensions or realms. While we are physically here, our alternate vehicles are hybernated on the other realms. We can choose to wake up from the alternate locations in our Time capsule or the next one at will. If you know how to do do, but if you do not, your Higher Self chooses what is best for the experiences.

But as you grow to the point that your Higher Self 'takes over' your affairs physically here, you can basically make decisions on which plane to play or decide to keep it on autopilot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Past Relationship Was A Movie,what Will You Name It? / What New Phone Can I Get For 130k / Can A Man Go Celibate For One Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.