Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

What So Special About Tall Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What So Special About Tall Guys? (1414 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Love Tall Guys So Much? / What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What So Special About Tall Guys? by Frankicent(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2018
Aside the usual "He must be rich". Ringtone. Had scout countless number of trends funny enough on average most girls find tall guys attractive..

if he's dark and huge that one is a bonus package. Like this trend below...

https://www.nairaland.com/4702164/ladies-whats-first-thing-check

I know a guy who is tall and huge. Funny how he gets all this looks from ladies and guys. Anytime we walk together some ladies walking with there bf or friends will just be looking at this guy. I swear I don't understand it's just funny... When we look at this guys face we could see the rage on there face... I'll just be laughing like what's going on.

My question is want so special about tall guys
cry
undecided

3 Likes

Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by samysmoothfresh: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Go and ask the tall and huge guy you know na or you ask the ladies that always stare at him when y'all walk by
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Go and ask the tall and huge guy you know na or you ask the ladies that always stare at him when y'll walk by
i wonder why you call yourself "smooth" and "fresh" coz you definitely none of those things. you're coarse bitter and brute

1 Like

Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by samysmoothfresh: 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i wonder why you call yourself "smooth" and "fresh" coz you definitely none of those things. you're coarse bitter and brute

and i wonder why you call yourself mis+educations when most of your "educations" arent misleading one bit

perhaps you have a reason similar to mine?

1 Like

Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by inositol88(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
The special thing about tall guys is dat they are tall!!

Most ladies are either short or close to short, so they always want a compliment.

I just asked my woman the same question now, her reply was dat she feels more confident introducing a tall guy as her man than a short dude, except she exceptionally loves him beyond control.

She added.... Even my love the check height!!

1 Like

Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by MISEDUCATIONS: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

and i wonder why you call yourself mis+educations when most of your "educations" arent misleading one bit

perhaps you have a reason similar to mine?
*that time when ubunja dont have an answer* tongue
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by STILESGANG: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ladies will tell you one thing and go for another.Take them seriously at your own peril.
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by placeofallure(f): 1:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Maybe because I'm not tall myself. Short guys don't appeal to me. I've never dated a short guy. I love the towering height. Funny how It gives you an increased sense of being secured.
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Frankicent(m): 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

God bless you ... some guys are fool.
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Frankicent(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Go and ask the tall and huge guy you know na or you ask the ladies that always stare at him when y'all walk by

you a fool.. See change that your name SamySlothReck.
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Frankicent(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
inositol88:
The special thing about tall guys is dat they are tall!!

Most ladies are either short or close to short, so they always want a compliment.

I just asked my woman the same question now, her reply was dat she feels more confident introducing a tall guy as her man than a short dude, except she exceptionally loves him beyond control.

She added.... Even my love the check height!!

cool so you tall too?
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Frankicent(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
STILESGANG:
Ladies will tell you one thing and go for another.Take them seriously at your own peril.

lol I swear
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Frankicent(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
placeofallure:
Maybe because I'm not tall myself. Short guys don't appeal to me. I've never dated a short guy. I love the towering height. Funny how It gives you an increased sense of being secured.

lolz short guys don suffer oo.. Hey can I see your photo..grin
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yes they're really attractive, not the lanky ones tho. I love tall guys wella cheesy i'm not short. Playing with a tall guy is soo fun cheesy

#kisses to all the tall guys on this forum cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 2:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Yes they're really attractive, not the lanky ones tho. I love tall guys wella cheesy i'm not short. Playing with a tall guy is soo fun cheesy

hey am trolling tongue
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Tamarapetty(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
hey am trolling tongue
tongue
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by mrbaba18(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
I pity d guys dat wil fall 4 dis nonsense if u lyk no go hustle money sum1 lyk Adam oshomole wil snatch ur gal

3 Likes

Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by SeKTo(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
plenty things ohhhh I am 6ft 7
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Frankicent(m): 2:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Tamarapetty:

grin lolz lemme collect it for me friend. You said you not short.... How tall are you?
Re: What So Special About Tall Guys? by Frankicent(m): 2:04am On Aug 31, 2018
OPTIMUSPRIME08:
hey am trolling tongue
lepa tall guy.

(1) (Reply)

Story Time: House Of Lust (18+)… Part 6 / Guys Can You Imagine This Reality With Random Girls? / Think Twice Before Dumping Him!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.