Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki (19251 Views)

2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by deleo16(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Which youth cool

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by dinggle: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Children ask me to run for president.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yeye man .....lets all leave behind party politics and support who would bring significant change to the county

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
You mean the Lazy yooths of Kwara State.
Robber!

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Sleekfingers: 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
namio10:
If PDP fields Atiku as presidential candidate, its a sure way to give Buhari second term.

Who trusts Atiku?

Atiku does not have the relevant education required to lead Nigeria.

Saraki is more acceptable nationally than Atiku.

Buhari must go by 2019.

Yes. But if buhari must go. Do you think atiku, Saraki or ortom or makarafi or kwamkwaso will win? All these people mention will just give buhari automatic winner.

I even want Saraki to emerge as the winner in their primary. And contest for president. Then he will resign as the senate president. Then contest and lose. Whose gonna vote for him. Well maybe south east and south south
Good luck to him

3 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by modath(f): 6:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:
Run nau...

That's when you'll know the difference between "POPULARITY" and "NOTORIETY."

I'm stealing this... smiley wink

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Notatribalist(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
ybalogs:
Let's just say most. "ALL" is too harsh as I know one who is definitely not a crook.
who is that "one""?
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by itu404(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
# which youth?

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Notatribalist(m): 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sleekfingers:

Yes. But if buhari must go. Do you think atiku, Saraki or ortom or makarafi or kwamkwaso will win? All these people mention will just give buhari automatic winner.

I even want Saraki to emerge as the winner in their primary. And contest for president. Then he will resign as the senate president. Then contest and lose. Whose gonna vote for him. Well maybe south east and south south
Good luck to him
which south South will vote for criminal? I just dey vess for this sarakill..

4 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Patrick2497: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
May The Best Candidate Win. But My Fellow Nairalanders Please Help A Dying Brother,1k Can Go A Long Way. Patrick Osaro 3031983666 Skye Bank Plc.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by GSA01: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Another Fulani man, disguising as Yoruba to contest for the Presidency of Nigeria. this time a more selfish person, that only adored is interest ahead of anybody or group..It is better for Buhari to continue than Saraki ..

2 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by iluvdonjazzy: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
which of the youth? me am a youth o and I did not ask you to run o

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by wolesmile(m): 6:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
modath:

I'm stealing this... smiley wink

Stealing is not corruption.... It is allowed!!!
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by senatordave1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
I am happy hes contesting so that he can lose all his political feats at once.in kwara,hes struggling the state with buhari.i dont see him winning more than 5 states.the curse his father placed on him is about to manifest.

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by earldoyex(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
VACANCY!
EXPERIENCED
COMPUTER OPERATORS
JANET M. S VENTURES
NO 55, ADELAJA STREET, MOKOLA

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by shegie(m): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Theif dey power by all means.........ole ole.........Buhari 2019 either u want it or not
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Shugavee(f): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sakari is a good candidate ,, the PDP primary election will be tougher than the presidential election itself!! But I know if sakari pulls through,,, sakari will hv a higher chance of winning than Atiku,,, but I love Atiku cause he is a business minded man, all these greedy politicians r all the same!! Please if we want to remove Buhari we hv to collectively agree,, if not Apc or PDP , which then?

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Butterflyleo: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shugavee:
Sakari is a good candidate ,, the PDP primary election will be tougher than the presidential election itself!! But I know if sakari pulls through,,, sakari will hv a higher chance of winning than Atiku,,, but I love Atiku cause he is a business minded man, all these greedy politicians r all the same!! Please if we want to remove Buhari we hv to collectively agree,, if not Apc or PDP , which then?

Stop taking Tramadol! Its affecting your sense of reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Shugavee(f): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Stop taking Tramadol! Its affecting your sense of reasoning
nothing is affecting my sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Butterflyleo: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Shugavee:
nothing is affecting my sense of reasoning

Something most certainly is!

Perhaps its sugared Tramadol but there is something affecting it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Anijay1212(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
wolesmile:
Run nau...

That's when you'll know the difference between "POPULARITY" and "NOTORIETY."
I concur

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Shugavee(f): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Everybody is against every candidate,, then it’s safe to say Buhari will win then. Apart from these candidates the rest ain’t serious!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by InvertedHammer: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
/
Nigerians should not despair but continue voting until they get it right. OBJ was a failure. Sickly Yar'Adua failed. GEJ was a failure. Buhari is a failure. But in all, Nigerians by all means should continue voting new people in and by Providence could get a good leader she deserves. The greatest mistake at this point will be to retain a loser with zero track record of achievement because of the fear of the unknown.

There is a reason why the retirement age is what it is. If one is not fit to be in civil service, such individual should not be fit to be in public service. Political institutions should not be a retirement home.

/

4 Likes

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by lastempero: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
I no follow for the youths, we just use u dey flog Mr President.

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by adeleke4abbey: 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Which youth? mayb for your dream

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by supereagle(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

Which youths?

With these sets of politicians in this country and their recent behaviors we no longer need comedians to spank us to laugh.

If you are also among the youths LIKE if you're not among SHARE

IPOB youth.

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Butoneday2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saraki am solidly behind u, carry go

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by andorbe: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
u guys are just lamenting.whatever political analysis u hv on saraki, wait untill 2019 n see if it will hold water again. The man is one among those that will rule this nation if he should get d ticket. Buhari is finished, n if he likes let him rig d election, he still wouldnt get the numbers..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by ngoziamara: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
He is proactive and poses the will to deliver the change Nigerians truly desire. I believe his time is not now.
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Butterflyleo: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
andorbe:
u guys are just lamenting.whatever political analysis u hv on saraki, wait untill 2019 n see if it will hold water again. The man is one among those that will rule this nation if he should get d ticket. Buhari is finished, n if he likes let him rig d election, he still wouldnt get the numbers..

Stop abusing drugs! They affect rational sensible thinking
Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Finally, I now have a candidate I can vote for. A renewed hope for the country, NOT because Saraki is a good man, no! No one is good, none is perfect, but because Saraki is a Human Being, a greedy and calculated one, but with a brain that knows what can work if he is determined to do it. And I see, from his personal experience of what friendships mean, he is ready out of fear for Nigeria, and Nigeria is ready for him. He will not do a magic, but he is the catalyst for the magical hope that is so badly needed to move power out of the core Old School politicians, to the more youthful demographic.

I do not think the Saraki I know, will bow to the old hacks, neither will he fill his cabinets with old men or nepotist. He will prove everyone right that he is capable of change.

Today, I have hope in Nigeria, if PDP can get him that ticket by hook or crook.

He is the only person I can vote for, otherwise I am not voting. Atiku, sorry

1 Like

Re: Youths Asked Me To Run For 2019 Presidency – Saraki by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
IPOB yOOths obviously.

Let it be known to all that IPOB group is anti Nigeria and Nigerians.

As expected, they would naturally pitch tent with anyone with akin intent - loot and bring the country to it knee.

When you hear Bukola says "Youths" pls understand his reference - IPOB YOOTS.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Knocks President Buhari For Travelling To Attend A Virtual Meeting In London / Border Reopening: Clearing Agents Knock FG, Say Closure Disastrous / President Muhammadu Buhari Inaugurates APC Presidential Campaign Council In Abj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.