Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,758 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki (16280 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Runs Around Stadium As He Declared To Run For Presidency (Video) / 2019 Presidency: Saraki Gives Reasons Buhari Should Be Removed / 2019 Presidency: Saraki, Atiku, Mark, Tambuwal Others Eye SDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Limitednow: 1:09pm On Aug 16, 2018
BUKOLA Saraki, president of the 8th Senate, says he has not declared to run for the post of president in the forth coming 2019 general election.

Mr Saraki was reported to be considering joining the race. Some medium who republished the story said he has declared his intention to run.

“I am consulting and actively considering it, I believe I can make the change,” the top lawmaker was quoted by Bloomberg to have said.

But clarifying his position on the matter, the Senate President said the aspiration was still at the considering stage.

“‘Considering’ is not a declaration. At the appropriate time, the President of Senate will be specific about his aspiration for 2019,” his media aide, Yusuph Olaniyonu, said on Thursday.

“Moreover, the Bloomberg interview was 90% on the economy, and not politics.

“The President of the Senate has been clear that at the right time, Nigerian’s will know what his plans are,” he said.

Olaniyonu restated his principal’s comment last month where he said: “Time will come for everything; a time will come for me to tell people where I am, what I’m doing.”

https://www.headlineng.com/2019-not-declared-presidency-saraki/

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by jefdr001: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2018
Your best shot is now. Saraki is north north is saraki

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Limitednow: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
grin
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by chriskosherbal(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
wink
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by SolutionMee: 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2018
The last time I saw Arewa youths supporting this man, I knew an imminent end as come to Buhari political career in the Northern part of the country and APC at large

Now that Northerners are busy supporting him

The middle belt are supporting him

Niger Delta's are supporting him

The Igbo's are supporting him

As for the Yoruba's, he's our own

We will always give him our vote in a million times

The last time he visited Russia, Putin supported him

The last time he visited the US, Trump had interest in him

The last time he visited London, the Queen enthroned him

What will an expatriate like me do than to come down to Nigeria to vote for the man that all Nigerians (home & abroad) and reputable world leaders has showed massive interest and support for

Don Saraki is the next President of Nigeria

And what an expatriate like me will see far in America while sitting

A Nigerian standing in Africa will never sees it in 50 years to come

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 16, 2018
Buhari crews are getting heart ache already..

Abeg saraki contest.

South south will vote for him

South east will vote for him

South west will vote for him/yoruba

Middle belt will vote for him

Core north will vote for him..

He'll win Buhari by a huge margin ever recorded..2019 will shock you

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lalasticlala this is news worthy oya myndd44
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by activistjohnny(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
nice one from omo babaoloye, you are always far ahead of them. you understand the game very well.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hahaha. Your resident Nairaland agents have declared for you sir. What are you scared of?

Trust me, INEC is working on ensuring that a bill is passed to include nairaland likes and shares as part of electoral votes, especially for PDP.

You have absolutely nothing to fear. Matter of fact, you've won already! grin

Watch how you win this poll as well: Oya people, Like for Saraki, share for Buhari. grin

Cc: Reno O'mockery.

Edit.

Just imagine! It seems some diehard PDP supporters are even sharing the post so Saraki would lose, therefore rendering my hypothesis invalid.

Una plans no go work! undecided

76 Likes 67 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by slimfit1(m): 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Where is that useless Durotoye doing my wife and kids this guy na one of them oh. Sorry what is the question again. AAC # take it back #
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by seunmsg(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Whatever the case, you are never going to become the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians will never vote a tyrannical rogue like you as president. You can't even win reelection back as a senator not to talk of winning as president.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by buhariguy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 16, 2018
Why are the media still addressing thief saraki as the Senate president.
We don't have Senate president for now.
APC senators are still quibbling for who want to be the next Senate president.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2018
seunmsg:
Whatever the case, you are never going to become the president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. Nigerians will never vote a tyrannical rogue like you as president. You can't even win reelection back as a senator not to talk of winning as president.
tyranny youre mistaken him for Buhari

6 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by buhariguy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 16, 2018
slimfit1:
Where is that useless Durotoye doing my wife and kids this guy na one of them oh. Sorry what is the question again. AAC # take it back #
thief saraki take it back

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by abokibuhari: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
seunmsg:
I've never seen a biased soul as you on nairaland

9 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by OPNL: 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2018
ok

Start making N150,000 online monthly, CLICK HERE NOW!
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by UNDEEN: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
But your body language speaks volumes of it

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by osazeeblue01: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2018
Half afonja half fulani. None of those tribes go support u

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Roger3D(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Limitednow:

https://www.headlineng.com/2019-not-declared-presidency-saraki/
We want you to run so that all your IPOB piggie supporters can share in your humiliation grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Dannyset(m): 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Hahaha!
You can't even try it when your godfather, Atiku is also interested in the same seat from same party. But we knowing the betrayer that you are, anything is possible. And finally, you can't even get one quarter of Buhari's vote.
#Lobatan

17 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by laffwitmi: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Offa Robber pls run, the pigs will vote for u grin grin

15 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Limitednow: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
UNDEEN:
But your body language speaks volumes of it

Are you then saying Buhari is corrupt giving his body language carpeting indicting reports tendered against his men?
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by SarakiBukola: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Welll...he might run just to build a political profile, but it would be extremely hard to beat Buhari

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by AyakaDunukofia: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
He's relatively young and erudite. I have watched him discuss deep matters and my take is he's sound.

But, one thing I wish does not happen to him is coming out to contest and when it gets hot, his northern opponents telling him he's YORUBA AND NOT FULANI.
ODILI TREATMENT IS WHAT I FEAR FOR HIM.

IT HAPPENED IN RIVERS STATE, ODILI WAS SUDDENLY REMINDED HE'S IGBO.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Time will tell.
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by bluefilm: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wait.... you dey plan to run at all?
Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by loganx: 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2018
the Bloomberg interview was used to test the waters, the backlash that follows from pundits is making him retrace his steps.
keep testing the waters, you will get drowned in the little stream that runs through your home town.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by blesson04(m): 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
Niiiiiga

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by Roger3D(m): 2:59pm On Aug 16, 2018
SolutionMee:
The last time I saw Arewa youths supporting this man, I knew an imminent end as come to Buhari political career in the Northern part of the country and APC at large

Now that Northerners are busy supporting him

The middle belt are supporting him

Niger Delta's are supporting him

The Igbo's are supporting him

As for the Yoruba's, he's our own

We will always give him our vote in a million times

The last time he visited Russia, Putin supported him

The last time he visited the US, Trump had interest in him

The last time he visited London, the Queen enthroned him

What will an expatriate like me do than to come down to Nigeria to vote for the man that all Nigerians (home & abroad) and reputable world leaders has showed massive interest and support for

Don Saraki is the next President of Nigeria

And what an expatriate like me will see far in America while sitting

A Nigerian standing in Africa will never sees it in 50 years to come
Its obvious you know nothing about northern Nigerian politics

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki by adioolayi(m): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
Saraki tested the waters with one leg, as he see say the water fit carry am away, he backtrack... grin grin
Politics is sweet die!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Arrest, Drag IPOB Jewish Protesters In Umuahia / Police Ask Court To Stop Probe Of Abuses By Judicial Panels / NERC: No Approval Has Been Given For 50% Electricity Tariff Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.