Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self (28450 Views)

2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / Saraki Declaration Sets Social Media On Fire / Saraki's Declaration: Senate President Clears The Air On Not Too Young To Run (2) (3) (4)

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by duality(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Make we hear word!

What's the agenda of not too young to run.

Which candidate are they even projecting? Can they win elections?
You can't claim you want old Buhari out. Yet you attack anyone who challanges him.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=Firstorderwizard post=70758893]My fellow Igbo's, let's not be deceived by wolves in sheeps clothing who disguise themselves as Lovers of Igbo's just to lure us with fake promises and eventually dump us on attaining power

Since when did Atiku become a supporter of the Igbo course
Is Markafi a lover of Igbo's
What of Kwankwaso and Saraki, do they give a damn about Igbo's

Umunnem let us shine our eyes this time. We made dat mistake in 2015, we can't afford to make it again.
Let us come together and support BUHARI's second term bid so that Igbo will produce next President in 2023.
Maka onye fe eze, eze erute ya aka

Meanwhile Sai baba till 2023[/quor
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
abc115:
The ‘Not Too Young To Run’ movement has dissociated itself from the formal declaration by Bukola Saraki to run for president on the platform of the opposition party, PDP.

Mr Saraki, the senate president, formally made his intention known at an event organised by the group on Thursday in Abuja.

The group, which champions youth participation in politics, said it was disappointed by Mr Saraki’s decision as its apolitical programme was not meant for such.

“The movement wishes to express its disappointment with Senator Saraki for usurping a platform designed for young aspirants to dialogue with party leadership to advance his personal political ambition. We strongly condemn this act by the President of the Senate and dissociates ourselves from this political move,” the movement said in a statement sent to PREMIUM TIMES by its convener, Samson Itodo.

Read the full statement below.

Not Too Young To Run Campaigners Distance Movement From Saraki’s Declaration

As part of efforts to promote youth candidacy and democratic party primaries, the Not Too Young To Run movement commenced a series of public town hall meetings with the leadership of political parties and young aspirants to address the challenges faced by young aspirants in securing party tickets. The movement scheduled three town hall meetings with the leadership of the All Progressive Congress (APC); People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and other parties. The first dialogue held today August 30, 2018 in Abuja with the leadership of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP). The event had in attendance the Chairman of the party Mr. Uche Secondus; Senator Bukola Saraki, Hon. Udeh Okoye, National Youth Leader of the party. The event also was attended by young aspirants registered under the Ready To Run platform.

The young aspirants advocated for a reduction in the cost of party nomination forms and requested the party to uphold internal democracy in the conduct of party primaries. In his response, the Chairman of the PDP assured the young aspirants of their support for youth candidacy in the forthcoming primaries.

Whilst addressing participants at the town hall, Senator Saraki declared his intention to run for the office of the President in the 2019 elections. The movement wishes to express its disappointment with Senator Saraki for usurping a platform designed for young aspirants to dialogue with party leadership to advance his personal political ambition. We strongly condemn this act by the President of the Senate and dissociates ourselves from this political move.

As noted earlier, the movement reaffirms its identity as a non-partisan citizen led movement dedicated to the defense democracy, political inclusion and transformative leadership. The movement restates its commitment to sustain its engagement with political parties to ensure youth candidacy and democratic party primaries.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/281930-2019-not-too-young-to-run-condemns-sarakis-declaration-dissociates-self.html

#Not too young to run like idiots...grin
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by Butterflyleo: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
baylord101:
Like for Buhari, Share for Saraki.

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
If saraki wants to go for president and convince people he needs a very good and smart publicist and PR team. Smtn very close to what trump used don’t act like a saint bt still promise people what u know u can do.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by youngsahito(m): 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
coolestchris:
Saraki is not the choice, I am the choice
as president of what?
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by ogundeleai(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
jayson87:
this news is so incoherent and lacks merits of good journalism
It was also reported on channel
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by OZAMMS(m): 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saraki the chief Traitor Again

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by Butterflyleo: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hahahaha saraki always hijacking any and every platform due to his desperate over ambitiousness.

Now he has hijacked another platform. grin

Fraudulent Saraki at his best

[img]https://media1./images/7e5cdad3801df6e784a3198ce882778b/tenor.gif?itemid=9123966[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/e06b8de663f6d65e57fb334edcd12df8/tenor.gif?itemid=4570350[/img]

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by femmjo: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
What is the business of a group of people dissociating itself from an aspirant using the acronym of not too young to run for his campaign? Is not too young to run a political party or an association? Is it not the same Saraki who passed the bill as a Senate President.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by wahles(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
When would fayose make front page o, it's been awhile
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by GreyBlood: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Benekruku:

Even your looks exclaims you a disaster
not me o. It's the guy I quoted.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by abefeb1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
Benekruku:
Good one!

Counting himself as a youth after looting the present and future of Kwara state

God bless you bro with this comment, I guess you are from kwara state. it pains me when I see anyone praising saraki those that doesn't know very well.
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by bakila: 10:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Saraki is beginning the first phase of his adult life. No elderly Saraki or Buhari to lean upon and he is moving rudderless in a canoe paddled by brats like Misau and Melaye.
The Ojodu Oba joke and now this, shows he is a spoilt ajebutter of old.

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by gtown: 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
I thought "not too young to run" was a bill passed by the national assembly? how come they are now issuing statement? miyetti Allah used to be an umbrella which cattle owners in Nigeria assemble, but lately they began issuing statements as well. in this Buhari's funny regime, everyone is currently issuing statements including some charlatans. if Saraki is destined to be president, it must certainly come to pass. some lifeless statements cannot stop it.
You mentioned 'destined to be president', but you seem not be to believe in destiny. Or may be, Buhari was not destined to be president, could be reason why you can't stop killing yourself over Buhari being president now and even beyond 2019.
Saraki usurped event organised by innocent apolitical group to declare his presidential bid. See it clear who is charlatan than you and your selfish desparador wannbe president? That should be extent the lifeless statement has gone so far to stop it; had you know� .
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by UnchangeableGod: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
My fellow Igbo's, let's not be deceived by wolves in sheeps clothing who disguise themselves as Lovers of Igbo's just to lure us with fake promises and eventually dump us on attaining power

Umunnem let us shine our eyes this time. We made dat mistake in 2015, we can't afford to make it again.
Let us come together and support BUHARI's second term bid so that Igbo will produce next President in 2023.

Meanwhile Sai baba till 2023
Sir, please stop the insults. We did not make any mistakes. It is those who voted for a president 'who is now actually fighting corruption without any partiality, whose government is not nepotistic and clannish, who is full of life, who has fulfilled most of his electoral promises, who has united Nigeria more than he met it, who had reduced poverty, hunger and improved the living standard, who is staying in Nigeria for medical treatment, whose children are not schooling oversees, who has technically defeated Boko Haram, who has declared the killer herdsmen terrorists same way he declared non killing IPOB etc. Yes it is those who voted for him that made mistakes and still intend to repeat same for mere mess of porridge or myopic party affiliation, religious/ethnic sentiments. Seeking for reelection should be by proven performance and competence, not sentiments, propaganda, blackmail, intimidation or 'chop I chop' syndrome. Little wonder, Nigeria is where she is. Please stop this pettiness. We shall consider who will lead us better between the APC, the PDP and other political party candidates and make an informed decision on who to vote for. Thank you.

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by tical(m): 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yinmu..who know these NOT TOO YOUNG TO RULE group sef..they haven't even won a local government chairman election for any of their member yet they are here throwing Egotistical tantrums over the distinguished senate president's declaration for Presidency in a cheap hall they rented at Sheraton. Now I see why politicians don't give these proud fukkx a helping hand into politics. See cry babies wey dem wan help undecided

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by Bhol28: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
Imagine,saraki the serial defector always thinks he is the smartest. choosing the youth's occasion to declare his intention to vie for presidency.

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by SternProphet: 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
duality:
Make we hear word!

What's the agenda of not too young to run.

Which candidate are they even projecting? Can they win elections?
You can't claim you want old Buhari out. Yet you attack anyone who challanges him.

Saraki is an old politician. He is a conservative inheritor of a system of traditional patronage that is enslaving Kwara people. They use government to buy support of poor people who are loyal only to the family. You have to probe things with a sharp incisive mind instead of falling for hype. This is the age of knowledge
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by candygist: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
I thought "not too young to run" was a bill passed by the national assembly? how come they are now issuing statement? miyetti Allah used to be an umbrella which cattle owners in Nigeria assemble, but lately they began issuing statements as well. in this Buhari's funny regime, everyone is currently issuing statements including some charlatans. if Saraki is destined to be president, it must certainly come to pass. some lifeless statements cannot stop it.

What's destined here? Let's the best candidate win abeg. Saraki this, sarakj that... let me ask u a question....what did saraki do as the governor of kwara for 8 good years .....? We should stand for our country and not individuals or political parties ..
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by naijajobx: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2018
ohh
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by judajix(m): 6:26am On Aug 31, 2018
There is no such thing as not too young to run group, 2) Saraki organised the political discussion series, this is the first episode
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by emmie14: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
My fellow Igbo's, let's not be deceived by wolves in sheeps clothing who disguise themselves as Lovers of Igbo's just to lure us with fake promises and eventually dump us on attaining power

You deserve to called fool but if I call you a foolish man the moderator will ban me so I will not call you that. But stop typing rubbish. Igbos are not gonna line-up to vote an individual. Vote for buhari if you want to. Am voting for any candidate I deem credible. Not party. I would have preferred Osinbanjo from any party.

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by RottenTomato: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2018
Firstorderwizard:

You can only deceive the gullible ones!
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by zinizta: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2018
uniqUN:
Hm. What can i say? Damage control. Buhari, apart from signing that NTYTR bill, had to strategically joke with the youths to please begin their campaign after 2019. Bukola, the other hand, knows the basic rule of politics: first come, first serve. He invited the youth to dinner and ended up eating all the food. Deceit is not nobility guys. I am just glad that the youth are strong enough to speak against his move. It means there's hope for us to bring our country to the table of greatness. Soon hopefully.

Modified
man! Two FCT in one week. FCT has nothin' on me. Ok, since there's no real value to this overhyped FTC thing, i don hang my boot. But i will just have to say one thing since i have your attention now. Please, for the sakes of our children's children, let's save our country. We can do it but only TOGETHER. Let's stand by the truth and the right, regardless of sentiments and favour. When they say Nigeria is blessed, it is not because of the minerals and land, it is because of YOU. Yes, you. God bless your good effort and God bless Nigeria. I hereby hang my quest for FTC until i hear Seun now gives Iphone xvi to anyone with FTC, be sure to find me at the frontline of this race.

rofl

Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by behosgroups2019: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2018
Youths are wiser now...shame to saraki
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by duality(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
SternProphet:

Saraki is an old politician. He is a conservative inheritor of a system of traditional patronage that is enslaving Kwara people. They use government to buy support of poor people who are loyal only to the family. You have to probe things with a sharp incisive mind instead of falling for hype. This is the age of knowledge

Well, I personally don't care of any so called political group, without a clear-cut ideology. Who are they projecting. I really want to know.

We can't just be opposing every body
Re: 2019: ‘not Too Young To Run’ Condemns Saraki’s Declaration, Dissociates Self by shakmati(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2018
This not too young to run had beeter change their name to 'too confused to run'! See the rubbish consensus they did. They could not all even accept their so called consensus candidate! Let us be realistic. Buhari is too old to run, Durotoye is too inexperienced to run. Saraki is the future!

Atiku Is Free To Campaign At Sani Abacha Stadium - Kano Government / Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North / Tinubu’s Move To End Wike, Fubara Rift Has Collapsed – APC

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54