Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form (31092 Views)

BREAKING: Tambuwal Survives, Narrowly Defeats APC In Sokoto / BREAKING: Tambuwal's Name Missing On INEC List / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by kahal29: 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Aminu Tambuwal, governor of Sokoto state, has picked the presidential nomination form of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The politician, who defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the PDP earlier in the month, stormed the Wadata Plaza headquarters of the opposition party in Abuja with his supporters on Thursday evening.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-tambuwal-picks-pdp-presidential-nomination-form

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by ORACLE1975(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
When?
Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Naychuzzy(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2018
kahal29:
Aminu Tambuwal, governor of Sokoto state, has picked the presidential nomination form of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

The politician, who defected from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) to the PDP earlier in the month, stormed the Wadata Plaza headquarters of the opposition party in Abuja with his supporters on Thursday evening.

Mtchewww. And how is that a breaking news.. To who? Tambuwal ko, Ta lo n'owa ni..

More to follow…
Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by abokibuhari: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
I warned them not to allow this useless buhari smell that aso rock, they no listen but today we all are suffering.

Nigerians are suffering because they rejected him thrice and a useless general wept. Now he's enjoying, assuming only those that voted for him are suffering I go no vex but na everybody the suffer they touch

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Timfreds(m): 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
PDP and their aspirants. But sincerely Tambuwal should be given the ticket.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Mosesoly(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Too many candidates vying for the PDP presidential Tickets, they all left the APC because they Knew the ticket is for PMB alone, I just hope PDP will be able to manage the Ego of these men, Who ever doesn't get the Ticket will think the primary was rigged and signing a memorandum of Understanding doesn't mean all of them will support the winner, As for me i don't think any of them can defeat PMB, PMB is just like a religion over there in the north, well more defection looming especially in the camp of PDP, if they fail to get the primary right.

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by seunmsg(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
I warned them not to allow thus useless buhari smell that aso rock, they no listen but today we all are suffering.

Nigerians are suffering because they rejected him thrice and a useless general wept. Now he's enjoying, assuming only those that voted for him are suffering I go no vex but na everybody the suffer they touch

This thread is about Tambuwal who just picked up his PDP nomination form and not one to rant about how Buhari has been responsible for your sufferings since birth. Quit ranting and stop derailing the thread.

OP, Tambuwal is welcome to the 2019 race. He will trace his steps back to APC after losing PDP presidential ticket. However, I really wish wike can pull this one off and help him get the ticket. I can't wait to see how PMB/PYO will crush the clownish Tambuwal/Wike ticket.

101 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by abokibuhari: 8:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
[quote author=seunmsg post=70761082][/quote]
Ki lo fvcking worry é

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Butterflyleo: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
I am just speechless for PDP right now. I really feel for all of their presidential hopefuls. It shall end badly for sure

[img]https://media1./images/17fb59b59b74ca8437d4f850c2dfe02f/tenor.gif?itemid=4514465[/img]

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by abokibuhari: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:
I am just speechless for PDP right now. I really feel for all of their presidential hopefuls. It shall end badly for sure

[img]https://media1./images/17fb59b59b74ca8437d4f850c2dfe02f/tenor.gif?itemid=4514465[/img]
Send me you CV I wanna fix you somewhere

11 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by fvck(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Between Bubu and Tambu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by behosgroups2019: 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

89 Likes 18 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by murphyibiam15(m): 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2018
buhari back to daura loading

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by SalamRushdie: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Obasanjos And the West candidate , he is most likely Nigerias next president even though I would have preferred Atiku but anything that removes Buhari is okay by me ...In 1983 wicked Buhari siezed power from a Sokoto indigene called Shagari and in 2019 he shall return back to a Sokoto indigene called Tambuwal..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Butterflyleo: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

Send me you CV I wanna fix you somewhere

You send me your CV I want to employ you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by abokibuhari: 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You send me your CV I want to employ you.
Your dead farm?

They give you farm they give their children CBN firs jobs

Do you have equipment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by clevvermind(m): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
only mad people support buhari. I am not mad.
Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Butterflyleo: 9:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

Your dead farm?

Do you have equipment

A farm I am currently expanding as I just acquired 15 hectares of land for the expansion is what you call dead? I pity your lean jobless soul cheesy

I am currently employing and my farm is positioned to make me a minimum of 8m a month with this expansion.

I am not a lazy fraudulent youth as you ipobians are.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by abokibuhari: 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

A farm I am currently expanding as I just acquired 15 hectares of land for the expansion is what you call dead? I pity your lean jobless soul cheesy

I am currently employing and my farm is positioned to make me a minimum of 8m a month with this expansion.

I am not a lazy fraudulent youth as you ipobians are.
Theory

Same way bubu had infertile cows for over how many years

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

Your dead farm?

Do you have equipment

OzoAkpe...body... hmm

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by abokibuhari: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

OzoAkpe...body... hmm
This man you no go leave me?
Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Failure is sure even before the picking...

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by israelmao(m): 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
The battle of titans.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Butterflyleo: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:

Theory

Same way bubu had infertile cows for over how many years

Well I don't own a ranch. I own a piggery and I am expanding into snail farming, and vegetable farming for exports.

Me and you no be mate at all.

If equipments are your headache, I have more than enough

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by SEONaijaExpert: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
He should try this in 2023 not 2019, it's taken already.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by semyman: 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
I warned them not to allow this useless buhari smell that aso rock, they no listen but today we all are suffering.

Foolish fool

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mosesoly:
Too many candidates vying for the PDP presidential Tickets, they all left the APC because they Knew the ticket is for PMB alone, I just hope PDP will be able to manage the Ego of these men, Who ever doesn't get the Ticket will think the primary was rigged and signing a memorandum of Understanding doesn't mean all of them will support the winner, As for me i don't think any of them can defeat PMB, PMB is just like a religion over there in the north, well more defection looming especially in the camp of PDP, if they fail to get the primary right.
north ain't Nigeria.. backward people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by yjgm(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2018
DOA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tambuwal Picks PDP Presidential Nomination Form by abokibuhari: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well I don't own a ranch. I own a piggery and I am expanding into snail farming, and vegetable farming for exports.

Me and you no be mate at all
Theory boi.

Let PDP enter next year we will burn down that farm.

You for go north to rear pig

Hypocrite like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kankara Schoolboys Arrive Katsina Government House After Their Release (Video) / Observers Denied Access Into Ize-Iyamu’s LG Collation Centre / Parties’ Positions At The Meeting With INEC On Poll Shift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.