Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round (6527 Views)

Poll: Who Proceeds to the QuaterFinals?

Spain: 68% (11 votes)
Portugal: 31% (5 votes)
This poll has ended

Spain Vs Italy - Confederations Cup (7 - 6) On Pens On 27th June 2013 / Spain Vs Tahiti - Confederations Cup: (10 - 0) On 20th June 2013 / Nigeria Vs Portugal - U20 World Cup (2 - 3) On 21st June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
Let's face it, Spain wouldn't even let ronaldo shoot cause they know it would be lethal.

And to think these is the same foolish team that lost to Switzerland. grin

Anyway, they played well today but they will be eliminated soon. grin
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by 9jafreak: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
Brazil STILL edges Spain for their Attacking Creativity

Spain WILL outplay them. But they need to step up than this to BEAT Brazil

Spain will DEMOLISH Argentina except Tevez and Higuain are converted to DEFENDERS (won't happen)

viva Espana
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mikeoscar: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2010
Stewpid ref ! Villa has once again shown why he is No 1 striker in d world . . .pity, he plays for Barca !

Dr what did ref do about the goal nah grin
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by dayokanu(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2010
C Ororo, Terry, Lampard, Rooney and Torres, I still cant figure out the most overrated of these
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by bgees(m): 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

C Ororo, Terry, Lampard, Rooney and Torres, I still cant figure out the most overrated of these

Abeg free Torres!
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^ Aint you ashamed of him? Playing in front of the same midfield Villa plays and cant do nothing
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by buzugee(m): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2010
what is it with nigerian men in america killing their wives ? new case http://www.dreamindemon.com/2010/06/18/man-accused-of-beating-wife-to-death-with-baseball-bat/
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by bgees(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
He  will deliver when it matters most. He is saving his best for the last.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by AjanleKoko: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2010
Europe need to worry next season.
Messi and Villa shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked playing in front of Xavi and Iniesta shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Mourinho would need to wear jersey this season.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by latepa(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

C Ororo overrated?? abi you smoke pot? what has he got to prove again, he's team lost today period but he's still one of the best players in the world anyday
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by bawomolo(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2010
buzugee:

what is it with nigerian men in america killing their wives ? new case http://www.dreamindemon.com/2010/06/18/man-accused-of-beating-wife-to-death-with-baseball-bat/

smh seems like a middle-class couple too. their son was vacationing in europe too
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by dayokanu(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2010
C Ororo overrated?? abi you smoke pot? what has he got to prove again, he's team lost today period but he's still one of the best players in the world anyday

C Ororo can only score against North Korea Even Lookman Haruna looked like Zidane when we were playing North Korea in a friendly when he sees Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, France he always plays poorly.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^Dude, you've got to be kidding right?

Rooney, the "best" player in England missed a goal when he was all alone with the ball and the goalkeeper right in front of him.

Ronaldo would have scored if his teammates weren't playing a defensive match and forgot giving him the ball.

Plus each time he got the ball, the Spanish doormen were always there to wack him down.

The only overrated players are rooney, Lampard, Terry and David Beckham and they aren't that great or amazing
!
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by latepa(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

C Ororo can only score against North Korea Even Lookman Haruna looked like Zidane when we were playing North Korea in a friendly when he sees Spain, Brazil, Argentina, Italy, France he always plays poorly.

Imagine having Ronaldo in the Spanish Team, with Xavi and the rest,Guy Leave C Ororo alone his not the only player in Portugal.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by kobikwelu(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2010
thank God that self indulgent baby ronaldo has gone home!!!!

who even dash him captaincy?

imagine during the later stages of the game, taking that outrageously stupid shot, when he had 3 strikers in the 18 yrd box angry angry angry angry angry

thank God spain win

as trevor francis said, Portugal had  inferiority complex
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^Stop being a preposterous hater!

He shot because it was in the 88th minute and it was due to frustration. . .

Did you call him a baby?. . .he's not a self-indulgent baby as you call it, he just tried his best but his teammates wouldn't give him the ball.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by latepa(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
mama-gee:

^^Stop being a preposterous hater!

He shot because it was in the 88th minute and it was due to frustration. . .

Did you call him a baby?. . .he's not a self-indulgent baby as you call it, he just tried his best but his teammates wouldn't give him the ball.

Mama-gee Thank you ooo!! you've said it all just leave them to beef the boy God has blessed with football
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by dayokanu(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2010
Imagine having Ronaldo in the Spanish Team, with Xavi and the rest,Guy Leave C Ororo alone his not the only player in Portugal.

WHat would he have done? Would he score more than Villa? Maybe he would score more than Torres.

I saw him running rings round North Korea I wonder if he forgot his football skills vs Spain and Brazil?
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2010
latepa:

Mama-gee   Thank you ooo!! you've said it all  just leave them to beef the boy God has blessed with football

Don't mind them. . .

They are beclouded with the messi fantasy. . .Messi isn't that great of a player himself, he's just way overrated and he wouldn't score against a good goalkeeper.

Did you see him get owned by Enyeama and the mexican goalkeeper? grin grin

He can't even take free kicks cause he isn't a good striker.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by naijarules(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2010
who's mentioning Enyeama here? He was crowned man of the match by some biased set of people. ha ha ha . did he ever keep a clean sheet? lol. even if messi, closes one eye, and is asked to play with one foot broken, he will still be better than all the nigerian attackers (Yak in particular)
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^Ehmmm, I didn't say Nigeria, don't contradict issues. grin grin

I said worldwide. . .Who is called the world's best player and isn't allowed to take free kicks when he's playing for his team. grin

He's just overrated!
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by naijarules(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2010
True u didn't mention nigeria, but u mentioned Enyeama so same goes for the nigerian team. Even d one judged to be the best keeper doesn't keep clean sheets and the one judged to be the best and most dedicated player-OSAZE didn't perform too. tell me ur club and I will equally tell u ur players that messed up dear
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by AjanleKoko: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^
Ronaldo can't score against any team with at least one Barca player. LOL. Check it out, CIV, Brazil, and now Spain.

Messi have been creating goals.And his team have been winning all their games. Ronaldo can't even get his team to beat any team that . . . wait for it
. . . has at least one Barca player! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^Seriously, who cares?. . .

We all know Spain just played terrifically well today to avoid elimination.

Aren't they the same mofos that lost to Switzerland? undecided

Please, let's hear something else. . .How was rooney's performance in the World Cup anyway? undecided

Let me guess, he missed a goal even when the ball was at his feet.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^ He can only win against North Korea
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by supereagle(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2010
Enyeama voted the 2nd best GK in this tournament.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ He can only win against North Korea
And messi's team can only win because they have good players like Carlos Tevez.

Seriously, why do you all hate ronaldo?

The English team lost to Germany in a shameful 4-1 score and yet Lampard, rooney and a host of other overrated players aren't being yabbed.

Please, give me a break. . .Ronaldo played well today.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by jalether(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2010
AjanleKoko:

^^
Ronaldo can't score against any team with at least one Barca player. LOL. Check it out, CIV, Brazil, and now Spain.

Messi have been creating goals.And his team have been winning all their games. Ronaldo can't even get his team to beat any team that . . . wait for it
. . . has at least one Barca player! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

To be fair. messi isn't much of a big game player himself and that's one of the many reasons why all the retarded analyst that

dared comparing him to the god of football (maradona) deserves to be sentenced to 10 years in Bang Kwang Prison in Thailand. blasphemy

haven't said that, he still makes more impact in big games than Crynaldo.
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
jalether:

To be fair. messi isn't much of a big game player himself and that's one of the many reasons why all the retarded analyst that

dare compare him to the god of football deserves to be sentenced to 10 years in Bang Kwang Prison in Thailand. blasphemy

Thanks brother, Messi isn't that terrific and I saw a tv ad that shows him flying around the field, it was really funny!

People really think he's a football god, Let's wait until he turns 25 and watch people turn against him like they did to ronaldo.

Just wait, two years from now, Messi would be a nobody. grin
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Jun 29, 2010
I know CL final vs Man Utd wasnt a big game, CL quarters vs Arsenal was a small game though,

Messi has yet to score but his contribution to the Argentine team is awesome. Can you tell how many of their goals came from his play?

C Ororo nko? Crynaldo
Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by jalether(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2010
^^^^^^
jalether:

dared comparing him to the god of football (maradona) deserves to be sentenced to 10 years in Bang Kwang Prison in Thailand. blasphemy

Re: Spain Vs Portugal: [1 - 0] @ World Cup 2010 Second Round by mamagee3(f): 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2010
dayokanu:

I know CL final vs Man Utd wasnt a big game, CL quarters vs Arsenal was a small game though,

Messi has yet to score but his contribution to the Argentine team is awesome. Can you tell how many of their goals came from his play?

C Ororo nko? Crynaldo

Excuse me, did you realize that the 7-0 defeat against North Korea came as a result of ronaldo's brilliant passes to Tiago? undecided

What did messi do?. . .he completely got owned by Enyeama, he was so frustrated that he had to sit on the pitch after delivering a shot that a very good goalkeeper like Enyeama wouldn't waste anytime in catching. grin

And I wouldn't even want to talk about the mexican goal keeper cause that was beyond ownage. grin grin

Anyway, I look forward to watching Argentina exit on Saturday. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammad Ali's Daughter: "I Don't Regret Telling My Dad Before I Left Islam / Mesut Ozil Went To Makkah to Perform Umrah / NPFL: Bendel United Beat Akwa United 2-0 In Season Opener (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.