Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:54 AM

Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock (12999 Views)

Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / Buhari, APC South-West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by blacknp(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
JerryJJZ:
Though am a die hard fan of @PMB, I dont want APC to win in Osun,,, I want the tout-like behaviour of Aregbesola thwarted. Let a new sun arise in Osun #OsunDecide2018
Same way the devil deceived some people in Ekiti State,to imagine that the tattered umbrella of many colours stood a chance in the election.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by NobodyKnows(m): 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
HzRF:

We will see

That's how APC was boasting

Na 9-1 u chop

U will see again

Ileri satani will fail
You have been noticed.
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by OttHin: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
SAI LIFELESS.

post=70763357:
SAI BABA.
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by yulucedi: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
always meeting.
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Corrinthians(m): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2018
StillX10:
Planning how to rig abi
Nope. Planing to hand over to Osinbobo in 2023. cool
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by biggie73(m): 1:12am On Aug 31, 2018
StillX10:
Planning how to rig abi
.....election in Nigeria, is about rigging to the highest bidder.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Dollabiz: 1:25am On Aug 31, 2018
hmm
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by TundeBricklayer: 2:46am On Aug 31, 2018
post=70763357:
SAI BABA.

Strike is rocking Osun state, I hope Buhari will assist the governor to settle civil servants, arrears, pensions and other benefits the governor is owing

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by AreaFada2: 3:12am On Aug 31, 2018
RealityShot:
all these staggered elections are costing us too much extra money O!

The law should be amended to remove staggered elections.
If you win court case, you will stay till end of whatever is left of that tenure and then you can campaign again and win the next elections. Simple.

Awa money dey waste

Abi o. It can be fixed. All elections done 120 days before handover. All petitions tribunal/Appeal Court/Supreme Court hearings concluded within 3 months.

Three months before elections, relevant courts prepare to have special sessions/extended courts. Magistrates can temporarily step in to hear cases. We have 4 years to train judges from lower courts to handle election cases. Too many campaigns and disruptions/politicking every year somewhere in the country. Costly and totally unwarranted.

Better still, must sanitize the system. Ensure much more freer and fairer elections and little room for rigging and subsequent court cases.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by remedykboy: 5:00am On Aug 31, 2018
dFroshie:
APC and Aregbesola at this point planning on how to rig the election into their favour...the deputy governor aspirant under Apc was brought to Rave fm today and the dude was just speaking gibberish during the deputy governor debate grin grin grin
what are you saying.........come osun and see how good work will continue
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by remedykboy: 5:14am On Aug 31, 2018
seyih504:
We dont need APC again in osun state. It has done more harms dan good. Half salary payment for the past 3years. The debt owing by the state is bigger than the state herself. Aregbesola came to swindle us and he wont go without bn punished. Contrary to how it's bn painted on social media, osun state is now a lifeless state like PMB. We have to rescue our dear state from these 419 people who have nothing to offer than to rob osun of her honey. If APC shud win, osun state is gone. Get ur PVC. Vote APC out. Vote half salary out. Vote poverty out. Vote failed promises out. Vote the fathers of 419 out.

Osun adara o
can you see how foolish you're, you said you don't want something again and uar still using its slogan
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by walexydo: 6:01am On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
I just laugh when all these people that don’t live anywhere close to southwest or osun and have never been to osun all their life scream “rigging” and speculate how one candidate will win.
Osun that voted for Aregbe second term when pdp was holding power at the federal level ...
Ribadu, the presidential aspirant under ACN won only in osun state in 2011 .even though he didn’t come to Osun state to campaign .
Mark my words . Pdp/Adeleke will win only in EDE ,with little margin. And SDP will win only in Ife.
Talk is cheap . September 22 is less than a month away.
you ar not d one living in Osun, let me give u this analysis,prior to 2014 election some big wing politicians like isiaka adeleke,oyinlola with their supporters were persuaded and begged by APC southwest leaders to join APC with d promise that they would give isiaka adeleke senatorial ticket and oyinlola vice president . they gave isiaka adeleke the ticket but they didn't give oyinlola vice president because many people in d party opposed the idea of two formal army generals to rule in this Democratic period . These are d people who helped APC to win 2014 election, alhaji deekola from Osogbo, isiaka adeleke from Ede,oyinlola from okuku,peter babalola from ikire and if u observed the result of 2014 election APC got much votes from Osogbo and Ede side but now the case is different. All these politicians with their supporters are no more in APC and you are still dreaming APC will win 2018 Osun governorship election. I can bet with you OYETOLA who is d APC governorship candidate can not win in his own town (iragbiji) talkless of winning in d whole Osun state. We don't want OYETOLA who gave aregbesola the idea of Half salary in Osun state, it is only a fool that will vote a government owing one year and five months full workers salary
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by RealityShot: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2018
AreaFada2:

Abi o. It can be fixed. All elections done 120 days before handover. All petitions tribunal/Appeal Court/Supreme Court hearings concluded within 3 months.

Three months before elections, relevant courts prepare to have special sessions/extended courts. Magistrates can temporarily step in to hear cases. We have 4 years to train judges from lower courts to handle election cases. Too many campaigns and disruptions/politicking every year somewhere in the country. Costly and totally unwarranted.

Better still, must sanitize the system. Ensure much more freer and fairer elections and little room for rigging and subsequent court cases.
love your tribunal idea. It's a perfect answer!

If the case is inconclusive in 3 months, the judge closes the case. Better luck next time to the loser. Simple!

If we continue like this, soon we will have different dates for all state's elections... How will that look?
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by ejimatic: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2018
In my opinion, APC is likely to win because of the division in Osun West characterised by various parties and aspirants there. Regardless of their multi party status, Oyetola will have some considerable votes accrosss the zone and win in Ikire the hometown of his deputy . Oyetola is likely to win in Osun Central and in the six local governments of Ijesaland under the control of Aregbesola. Ife Central will go for Pdp and SDP but Ife East will be shared by APC and PDP because Modakeke will not vote for Omisore. Ife south and North will go for APC. In 2014 when Osun workers did not vote for Aregbesola. Masses did including youth and market women because of his monumemental development on the states. Granted the September 22 election may be a tight tussle but in view of the above I'm almost sure Apc will win the election

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by shox(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2018
BuhariM:
I can bet my life that APC will win Osun State Election
I Don bet already. Used my balls tho....
Excitedly expecting to cut a new pair @ the announcement of the winner.
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by ejimatic: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2018
walexydo:
you ar not d one living in Osun, let me give u this analysis,prior to 2014 election some big wing politicians like isiaka adeleke,oyinlola with their supporters were persuaded and begged by APC southwest leaders to join APC with d promise that they would give isiaka adeleke senatorial ticket and oyinlola vice president . they gave isiaka adeleke the ticket but they didn't give oyinlola vice president because many people in d party opposed the idea of two formal army generals to rule in this Democratic period . These are d people who helped APC to win 2014 election, alhaji deekola from Osogbo, isiaka adeleke from Ede,oyinlola from okuku,peter babalola from ikire and if u observed the result of 2014 election APC got much votes from Osogbo and Ede side but now the case is different. All these politicians with their supporters are no more in APC and you are still dreaming APC will win 2018 Osun governorship election. I can bet with you OYETOLA who is d APC governorship candidate can not win in his own town (iragbiji) talkless of winning in d whole Osun state. We don't want OYETOLA who gave aregbesola the idea of Half salary in Osun state, it is only a fool that will vote a government owing one year and five months full workers salary
Your opinion is respected. However it should be noted that Osun West is divided by parties and too many candidates. That is why the votes cast in the area will be shared by various candidates that are there. The division in Osun West is their weakenes in the election. Additionally Osun Central is not dominated by Diekola. There are ten local governments there. Diekola can only influence Osogbo but he cannot determine the outcome of the election. In 2014 when all of us civil servants did not vote Aregbesola masses voted him including youth and women because he did a good developmental work in the state. The election may be tight but I foresee APC winning at the end. Stomach infrastructure did not work in Ekiti I don't think It will work in Osun

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by walexydo: 7:12am On Aug 31, 2018
ejimatic:
Your opinion is respected. However it should be noted that Osun West is divided by parties and too many candidates. That is why the votes cast in the area will be shared by various candidates that are there. The division in Osun West is their weakenes in the election. Additionally Osun Central is not dominated by Diekola. There are ten local governments there. Diekola can only influence Osogbo but he cannot determine the outcome of the election. In 2014 when all of us civil servants did not vote Aregbesola masses voted him including youth and women because he did a good developmental work in the state. The election may be tight but I foresee APC winning at the end. Stomach infrastructure did not work in Ekiti I don't think It will work in Osun
let's wait and see, sept.22 is not far from now
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by olajizz01(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2018
BuhariM:
I can bet my life that APC will win Osun State Election
Thats no news,we Osun indigenes know,4get about online votes from ipob.

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Pat081: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2018
dFroshie:
APC and Aregbesola at this point planning on how to rig the election into their favour...the deputy governor aspirant under Apc was brought to Rave fm today and the dude was just speaking gibberish during the deputy governor debate grin grin grin
abi APC can only win dat state by rigging if nt hmmmmm sorry is dia case nobody want dem in dat state anymore
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Pat081: 7:40am On Aug 31, 2018
dFroshie:
abi APC can only win dat state by rigging if nt hmmmmm sorry is dia case nobody want dem in dat state anymore and I think d people of d state re now wise dat no more 2nd term again
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Pat081: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2018
My brother more wisdom to u but wot APC will do is to rig dat election in dat state only if other parties can sit down and agree on wot to do if nt hmmmmm rigging is sure
walexydo:
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Chimgoziem217(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2018
demmisab85:
Be mindful of what you bet your life on. This is out of your control and influence. Besides its just politics.

Abeg tell am ooo
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by olajizz01(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2018
walexydo:
Stop deceiving yourself,Isiaka Adeleke just had two LGA in Ede then,and senatorial slot was given to him and won under APC,but for Oyinlola,he has no electoral value what so ever,he lost his hometown(OKUKU) to APC in 2011in his senatorial contests,both contested for senate seat in 2011under umbrella and lot to the broom in their respective senatorial districts to knew their worth b4 joining APC.Aregbe good performance was unprecedented in the history of my state fact,the issue of half salaries,Aregbe and Labour leader reached an agreement that 75% will be paying to certain level,50% will be paying to workers in highest level,while some levels from 8 downward received their full payment due to financial constraints and they all agreed that its better than retrenchment of some workers which was the second option.For your own information, Osun workers overwhelming voted for Omisore in 2014 when PDP votes was intact unlike now that Omisore has taken larger junk's to SDP and still lost to we masses,this one will not be an exception,Aregbe sins to workers was that he didn't used borrowed money to pay their salaries.Infrastructures is the only benefits of we masses and to say the fact without mincing words,he did excellently,and we are behind him.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by jogsman01(m): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018
NobodyKnows:
I just laugh when all these people that don’t live anywhere close to southwest or osun and have never been to osun all their life scream “rigging” and speculate how one candidate will win.
Osun that voted for Aregbe second term when pdp was holding power at the federal level ...
Ribadu, the presidential aspirant under ACN won only in osun state in 2011 .even though he didn’t come to Osun state to campaign .
Mark my words . Pdp/Adeleke will win only in EDE ,with little margin. And SDP will win only in Ife.
Talk is cheap . September 22 is less than a month away.
See how this one just reasoned..... mtscheeew
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by ifko: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
blacknp:
Same way the devil deceived some people in Ekiti State,to imagine that the tattered umbrella of many colours stood a chance in the election.
The tattered umbrella has done more goods to the people of Osun state than your evil broom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by ifko: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2018
olajizz01:
Stop deceiving yourself,Isiaka Adeleke just had two LGA in Ede then,and senatorial slot was given to him and won under APC,but for Oyinlola,he has no electoral value what so ever,he lost his hometown(OKUKU) to APC in 2011in his senatorial contests,both contested for senate seat in 2011under umbrella and lot to the broom in their respective senatorial districts to knew their worth b4 joining APC.Aregbe good performance was unprecedented in the history of my state fact,the issue of half salaries,Aregbe and Labour leader reached an agreement that 75% will be paying to certain level,50% will be paying to workers in highest level,while some levels from 8 downward received their full payment due to financial constraints and they all agreed that its better than retrenchment of some workers which was the second option.For your own information, Osun workers overwhelming voted for Omisore in 2014 when PDP votes was intact unlike now that Omisore has taken larger junk's to SDP and still lost to we masses,this one will not be an exception,Aregbe sins to workers was that he didn't used borrowed money to pay their salaries.Infrastructures is the only benefits of we masses and to say the fact without mincing words,he did excellently,and we are behind him.
What i can say is that u need better sense. And all the bail out given to him he spent them in your father's sitting room. God will disgrace all of you come 22nd of September.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by NobodyKnows(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2018
jogsman01:
See how this one just reasoned..... mtscheeew
You have been noticed
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by NobodyKnows(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2018
walexydo:
Lmao grin grin. What a kindergarten analysis. You must be a comedian .
Iragbiji is my home town . For your information.
Oyetola will not win Iragbiji or what did I just read ? Who will now win ? Adeleke or Omisore ? Omg comedians full Nairaland sha .
Well , you have been noticed anyway .
Again , I will tell you . Talk is cheap .
Just chill and wait till September 22 .
Well, as usual . You people will scream rigging and cry fowl .
We are talking about election here . You’re talking about salary .
Go and find out how many civil servants voted for Aregbe in 2014 . And you probably think Civil servants in osun are upto 30% of the electoral population.
Even if all civil servants in osun decide to vote against APC . Which is not possible . APC will still win.
Have a good one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo: Eyitayo Jegede Picks Gboluga Ikengboju As Running Mate / #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes / Bandits Have Taken Over Schools In Katsina, Forced Them To Shut Down- Radda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.