Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock (12988 Views)

Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? / Buhari, APC South-West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock (Photos) / Osun 2018: Two Governorship Candidates Emerge In SDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Ecstasy154(m): 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday night met with the All Progressives Congress (APC) stakeholders from the South West at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Main discussions at the meeting bordered on the forthcoming September 22 governorship election in Osun State.
The meeting started at the First Lady conference hall around 8.30pm when the President arrived the hall.
Those at the meeting included the National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former APC interim National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.

Major stakeholders at the meeting were from Osun State.
The Chairman of the Osun Governorship Campaign Committee and Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Gamduje was also at the meeting.

Others at the meeting were Osun State Governor, Rauf Aragbesola, , Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, and Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi.
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari were also at the meeting.
Details Later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/osun-2018-buhari-apc-south-west-stakeholders-meet-in-aso-rock/

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by StillX10(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
Planning how to rig abi

7 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Sojebrand(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Issorite

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by BuhariM(m): 10:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
I can bet my life that APC will win Osun State Election

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
SAI BABA.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
BuhariM:
You can say that again as long as that is the choice of the indigenes who know where the shoe pinch!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by dFroshie(m): 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
APC and Aregbesola at this point planning on how to rig the election into their favour...the deputy governor aspirant under Apc was brought to Rave fm today and the dude was just speaking gibberish during the deputy governor debate grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Bodude504: 10:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Good Apc must win that state

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by demmisab85: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Be mindful of what you bet your life on. This is out of your control and influence. Besides its just politics.

5 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by SEONaijaExpert: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
APC and Osun state are in holy matrimony.

No other political party can separate them.

Mark my words!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Vote-buying loading.
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by NobodyKnows(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
StillX10:
Planning how to rig abi
I just laugh when all these people that don’t live anywhere close to southwest or osun and have never been to osun all their life scream “rigging” and speculate how one candidate will win.
Osun that voted for Aregbe second term when pdp was holding power at the federal level ...
Ribadu, the presidential aspirant under ACN won only in osun state in 2011 .even though he didn’t come to Osun state to campaign .
Mark my words . Pdp/Adeleke will win only in EDE ,with little margin. And SDP will win only in Ife.
Talk is cheap . September 22 is less than a month away.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by masteroguns(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Bunch of fools..all of dem,deceiving denself
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Emperorempower(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by demmisab85: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
BuhariM:

Be mindful of what you bet your life on. This is out of your control and influence. Besides its just politics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Thinkfree(m): 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wish you guys all the best. Pmb the only man from all the aspirants that can translate our dreams into reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
BuhariM:

Weldone shoogbo?? infact, you could as well bet the life of your family members along, you're probably at somewhere up in the north doing the bettings.

Come the D-day, Osun people will decide what they want.

I just hope they won't succumb to politricking.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by sheDD(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Does our incumbent has no other business in office of presidency ??
He seems to be engulfed with installing his cahoots in place of power
APthiefts gathering ,here and there
With our Incumbent always in attendance
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by NobodyKnows(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
demmisab85:

Be mindful of what you bet your life on. This is out of your control and influence. Besides its just politics
Is it your life?
Carry another person matter for head like gala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Olukat(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
BuhariM:

It shows how worthless you think of yourself shocked
It's lifeless

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by whatmoreng: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Vote buyers
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by blacknp(m): 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
StillX10:
Planning how to rig abi
Don't hate the Player hate the game.
Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by RealityShot: 10:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ecstasy154:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Thursday night met with the All Progressives Congress (APC) stakeholders from the South West at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
Main discussions at the meeting bordered on the forthcoming September 22 governorship election in Osun State.
The meeting started at the First Lady conference hall around 8.30pm when the President arrived the hall.
Those at the meeting included the National Leader of APC, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former APC interim National Chairman, Chief Bisi Akande, APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.

Major stakeholders at the meeting were from Osun State.
The Chairman of the Osun Governorship Campaign Committee and Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Gamduje was also at the meeting.

Others at the meeting were Osun State Governor, Rauf Aragbesola, , Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, and Oyo State Governor, Abiola Ajimobi.
The Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha and the Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari were also at the meeting.
Details Later…

http://thenationonlineng.net/osun-2018-buhari-apc-south-west-stakeholders-meet-in-aso-rock/
all these staggered elections are costing us too much extra money O!

The law should be amended to remove staggered elections.
If you win court case, you will stay till end of whatever is left of that tenure and then you can campaign again and win the next elections. Simple.

Awa money dey waste

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by backnbeta(f): 10:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Retain Osun, leave Aso rock das all cool

1 Like

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by RealityShot: 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
post=70763357:
SAI BABA.
that your picture is a true NIGERIAN FLAG!

ALL REGIONS IN ONE PICTURE!

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by JerryJJZ(m): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Though am a die hard fan of @PMB, I dont want APC to win in Osun,,, I want the tout-like behaviour of Aregbesola thwarted. Let a new sun arise in Osun #OsunDecide2018

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by blacknp(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
sheDD:
Does our incumbent has no other business in office of presidency ??
He seems to be engulfed with installing his cahoots in place of power
APthiefts gathering ,here and there
With our Incumbent always in attendance
I'll check the directory and send you the number for a brain doctor,it seems some medulla cells are missing?

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by HzRF(m): 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
NobodyKnows:
I just laugh when all these people that don’t live anywhere close to southwest or osun and have never been to osun all their life scream “rigging” and speculate how one candidate will win.
Osun that voted for Aregbe second term when pdp was holding power at the federal level ...
Ribadu, the presidential aspirant under ACN won only in osun state in 2011 .even though he didn’t come to Osun state to campaign .
Mark my words . Pdp/Adeleke will win only in EDE ,with little margin. And SDP will win only in Ife.
Talk is cheap . September 22 is less than a month away.

We will see

That's how APC was boasting

Na 9-1 u chop

U will see again

Ileri satani will fail

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2018: Buhari, APC South West Stakeholders Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
We dont need APC again in osun state. It has done more harms dan good. Half salary payment for the past 3years. The debt owing by the state is bigger than the state herself. Aregbesola came to swindle us and he wont go without bn punished. Contrary to how it's bn painted on social media, osun state is now a lifeless state like PMB. We have to rescue our dear state from these 419 people who have nothing to offer than to rob osun of her honey. If APC shud win, osun state is gone. Get ur PVC. Vote APC out. Vote half salary out. Vote poverty out. Vote failed promises out. Vote the fathers of 419 out.

Osun adara o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Frowns At Destruction Of Its Billboards By Opposition Parties / Amaechi: $5.3 Billion Chinese Loan Delaying Ibadan-Kano Railway Construction / Abdul Mutallab's Online Posts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.