Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And Fresh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And Fresh (664 Views)

What Happened To Peruzzi And Mayokun / Groom With 6 Packs Removes His Clothes To Dance For His Bride. See Reactions / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And Fresh by ampboss1: 10:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Folks on Social media are accusing Davido of giving out his used clothes to His girlfriend’s cousin, Peruzzi and His producer Fresh.

Though some social media users argued that it’s nothing out of the ordinary, while others felt the need to point it out.

Apparently, the music video to AZA was released yesterday, and in the video, Peruzzi and Fresh were spotted donning exactly the same outfit Davido once rocked.

Check them out below:

https://plusmilang.com/davido-accused-of-giving-his-used-clothes-to-peruzzi-and-fresh/
Re: Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And Fresh by milemimi93(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
I'd rather wear my own sh!ts. Fvck a hand-me-down.
Re: Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And Fresh by Ehiscotch(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:
I'd rather wear my own sh!ts. Fvck a hand-me-down.

Different strokes for different folks man. Hand-me-downs are never wrong; it is even like bonding between friends and brothers especially in the average Nigerian family. Why throw away or keep away a shirt you no longer find valuable when you could just "dash" someone who fancies it.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Accused Of Giving His Used Clothes To Peruzzi And Fresh by smokewiz: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Enh enh

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Ladies Will Not Give Birth.. / Hookup With Students And Corpers Here / Why The Hate On Our Yoruba Brethrens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.