Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo (4239 Views)

Woman Living With Her Intestines Hanging Outside Her Belly (photo) / Pu§§i Wanna Kill THis MEN (PHOTOS) / Ladies ₦500,000 Every Month Will You Marry This Guy With His Belly?(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Freeman50(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
Are you serious?

3 Likes

Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by BabbanBura(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Freeman50:
Are you serious?

shocked
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Kharol1234: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
see dat second 1 e dick go b like biro cover...rubbish obesity see as dem b like balloon

2 Likes

Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Ehiscotch(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
Can somebody logically explain how the second guy can get a lady pregnant?

4 Likes

Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Diegostan(m): 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
And that one still carry beer for hand

2 Likes

Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Noaril(m): 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Can somebody logically explain how the second guy can get a lady pregnant?
By inserting the coupon?
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Ehiscotch(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Noaril:
By inserting the coupon?
how?
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by gaby(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
No be Rosay be that? Maybach musikk
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by GOFRONT(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
God forbid
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by N0favors: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
I’m almost at that level. I’m so close grin
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 31, 2018
All things bright and beautiful, the Lord God made them all but it'll be good to be as fat as Fela Kuti than as athletic as those two dudes. grin
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2018
They are big Godscheesy. These are the type of men wey runzgirls dey crave to date cos their akant is never emptycheesy.the bigger the stomach the more heavy the bank akantcheesy.
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Exponental(m): 12:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Freeman50:
Are you serious?
pls who are you asking
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by KingLennon(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2018
Obesity is a disease. It's worse than cancer grin
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Tallesty1(m): 5:18am On Aug 31, 2018
Perfect husbands for feminists.

... The short one for Luv2 and the tall one for Pocochantas

Generosity will not kill me here
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Partnerbiz(f): 7:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Evidence of good living... shocked

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Just call or Chat us up now!.

Buy cheap data too.

See testimonies below.

Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Na wah
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Nobodys(f): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2018
Now the first guy looks familiar, I think I know him... Sure that ain't Sir**lipsrsealed.......
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by ecstasy357(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Nobodys:
Now the first guy looks familiar, I think I know him... Sure that ain't Sir**lipsrsealed.......

Looks like an Uncle, right?
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Arda1000(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2018
Nobodys:

mmm
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by loverboys: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Lolls
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Mankosi: 10:45am On Aug 31, 2018
That's rock Ross cousin
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2018
Tallesty1:
Perfect husbands for feminists.

... The short one for Luv2 and the tall one for Pocochantas

Generosity will not kill me here
But pocohantas is not a feminist.
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by giftedheart1(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2018
behold the ambassadors of international brewies plc! all hail o
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Euclidean(m): 12:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
y will u call this pot belly.. This one is tank belly
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by pocohantas(f): 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
chisco82:

But pocohantas is not a feminist.

LOL, you think you know me more than they do? tongue
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Saff(f): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
not attractive at all
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by Blackfire(m): 1:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
Some people big god ..
Re: For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo by zicoraads: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, you think you know me more than they do? tongue

LOL.

You know, a lot of times, people who spit venom and fire online are actually incredible softies at heart. tongue grin

That being said, what's the meaning of that which was said in Igbo? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Nigerian Lady Got As Birthday Gift From Her 'boyfriend'[photo] / Thread closed. I Didn't Open To Shame Her / Gents, Mention Something Ladies Wear That Irritate You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.