Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,526 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding (49114 Views)

Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Davido’s Baby Mamas Unfollow Him On Social Media / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I guess you've got some issues, deal with it.

My friend keep quiet.

Why did you hide the dild0 that you kept close to you
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bambambiglo:

My friend keep quiet.

Why did you hide the dild0 that you kept close to you

Nigga go get a life and stop mentioning me,.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Nigga go get a life and stop mentioning me,.

Hey mind the way you talk angry I'm not your mate.

Answer my damn question, why are you hiding the joystick in your dp
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Hey mind the way you talk angry I'm not your mate.

Answer my damn question, why are you hiding the joystick in your dp

Exactly you are not my mate, then stop stalking me.

I dont owe you a dime.

I can't help you on your disorder.

You need Jesus, not me.
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Bambambiglo: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Exactly you are not my mate, then stop stalking me.

I dont owe you a dime.

I can't help you on your disorder.

You need Jesus, not me.

As if you can say this to my face
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bambambiglo:

As if you can say this to my face

Who's scared of you?

Online warriors lol
Re: Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding by revontuli(f): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
pansophist:
Has nairaland being sold?

Because it calls for questioning the quality, relevance and agenda why the trashiest post makes front page.

If the reason is to generate engagement (which I doubt), it will inevitably leads to the evacuation of people who crave for post with essence, and resistance to the dumbing down of their basc sanity.

There are quality threads, you just have to find and follow the folks who make them. Too much trash and dumb celebrity gossip makes it to the front page, but there are some highly intellectual people here. Just gotta look away from the front page sha!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Churchill After She Was Accused Of Selling His Car (Pics) / Alex Unusual Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY Live / Anna Ebiere Pregnant Again For Flavour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.