Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,480 members, 7,840,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) (30690 Views)

Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Destroe: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Anger don cost this one him job and freedom

2 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Optimistdude: 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...lose...

Six words, one grammatical error.

cool

Nazi keep quiet, your own too much sef grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Realname: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
yorubakid:
The useless Afonja thinks he was in his village where he can misbehave anyhow and nothing will be done to him..I say deport him back to the village called osun let his brothers mine his skull..useless Afonja

He will loose his job and no other bank will hire him with this. That is enough punishment
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by alowolowolayemo: 8:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bejide is not smart at all. He has deceived GT HR /Management all through. Shame on him!
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Optimistdude:

Nazi keep quiet, your own too much sef grin
grin

wink
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Realname: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
If it were in Niggeria the victim will be detained (and may even be tortured) while the MD will will be allowed to go scott free

Exactly

Hence why I call Nigeria an animal kingdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by COMPAQ(m): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigerian bank MDs are notorious for treating staff like shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by pocohantas(f): 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Na man do this one, to a fellow man.

At least we can focus on his offence and not talk about women abusing power, women being their own enemies or ask what the subordinate said grin grin.

Anyway, I am happy it didn't happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by MartinCorridon: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
kramer:

Same thing your sista said to me last night grin grin

Damn! Govwike would cry himself to sleep tonight.

Comment of the week for me.

Let me check your other posts grin

3 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Dangod123456: 8:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
That's how most of them behave,I know of one jazebel.but I won't mention the unit.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by otherway: 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
If this guy fit do this to a fellow man I can only imagine what he will do behind closed doors to his wife.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by stagger: 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ugosample:

You are right

Liberians and Ivorians undecided

Enjoyment na im dem sabi

Not a license to throw a calculator at a grown man in the office environment. You try that in the US, the victim may show up the next day and gun you down Mr MD.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Power drunk. You must always remember you are a foreigner. The guy will pull this and get away with it at home easy.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by kramer: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Damn! The guy you quoted would cry himself to sleep tonight.

Comment of the week for me.

Let me check your other posts grin

Lmao, I just couldn't resist, dude had it coming grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
A Nigerian man, Ayodeji Bejide, who is the Managing Director of Guaranty Trust (GT) Bank, Liberia, has been arrested for assaulting a staff of the bank, on Tuesday. .
Both Bejide and the staff, Edward Freeman, were at the police headquarters upon which the MD was detained while Freeman was told to seek medical attention. .
In a video, circulated on social media, Freeman was seen with a bloody lip. Bejide allegedly threw a calculator at him during a disagreemet at the bank’s 13th Street head office in Sinkor, Monrovia.
Former GT Bank Liberia employees who spoke to the Daily Observer, said Bejide is noted for verbal assaults against employees, especially Liberians.
It was gathered that Freeman was assaulted for not submitting a report on time as mandated by Bejide, following a review of the Board of Directors in its August 2018 sitting.
A female employee also told the Daily Observer that she resigned because of Bejide’s behavior, especially toward female staffers. .
She said Bejide looks down on employees and senior staffers as though they are his kids, and addresses them however he feels, in spite of one’s assignment and status. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnLNuAU-lCc

Typical Naija behavior, using and abusing junior staff as if they are slaves.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by lastempero: 8:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
Me go first break ur head before reporting to the authority.

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tokziby:
Why are people with anger issues often get to the top position... angry angry

I still don't understand how sadist people get to the top either in higher institutions or corporate organization.

Or probably they are power drunk angry

I think that's the quality that got them there. Being strict and no nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
If it were in Niggeria the victim will be detained (and may even be tortured) while the MD will will be allowed to go scott free

Do let us know who this sort of thing happened to in corporate Nigeria so we can take it up. For one, I know I see a lot of employers of abused domestic staff being arrested and imprisoned here, it's all over the news if you haven't seen it, you should read more

Do you need books?
contact me.via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by maureen44(f): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
I hail naija, video my foot, arrangee video just for ur blog to sell. Both staff are not having ID card On, no orange back ground.

Cc seun

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Tonimordred(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Dis man must b very stupid....u komot 4 ur papa land 2 go bkum M.D stil u no fit maintain ur champ rather u dey form baba fryo dey denge pose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Japsylee: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
The barger think say na nigerian banks where anything goes.....................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Ghai: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tokziby:
Why are people with anger issues often get to the top position... angry angry

I still don't understand how sadist people get to the top either in higher institutions or corporate organization.

Or probably they are power drunk angry

They get to the top because there employer want people who are aggressive for results.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Black man and anger be like bread and beans.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by buchai: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
.........the MD was detained while Freeman was told to seek medical attention.

this one can never happen in a lawless country called Nigeria imagine MD detained

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by sweetmusic12: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
All I see is poor man's mentality.

Bragging for just being a boss in Liberia. What if he's a white man?
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Tomigyer(m): 9:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Chai! Hear English: "I have worked on (some) projects with them and they bring (brought) a whole new definition to lazy (laziness)
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Diso60090(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Na so e dey be na........once Nigerian get small office him go wan dey show his/her sef.

Na your neck long like this
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
grin

wink

Behave like a man.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hanseel1:

Behave like a man.

Thank you. wink
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Thank you. wink

Do the needful cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase / Court Orders Sale Of Obat Oil’s Hotel To Offset N5 Billion Debt / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.