Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,914 members, 7,824,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) (30675 Views)

Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40am On Aug 31, 2018
A Nigerian man, Ayodeji Bejide, who is the Managing Director of Guaranty Trust (GT) Bank, Liberia, has been arrested for assaulting a staff of the bank, on Tuesday. .
Both Bejide and the staff, Edward Freeman, were at the police headquarters upon which the MD was detained while Freeman was told to seek medical attention. .
In a video, circulated on social media, Freeman was seen with a bloody lip. Bejide allegedly threw a calculator at him during a disagreemet at the bank’s 13th Street head office in Sinkor, Monrovia.
Former GT Bank Liberia employees who spoke to the Daily Observer, said Bejide is noted for verbal assaults against employees, especially Liberians.
It was gathered that Freeman was assaulted for not submitting a report on time as mandated by Bejide, following a review of the Board of Directors in its August 2018 sitting.
A female employee also told the Daily Observer that she resigned because of Bejide’s behavior, especially toward female staffers. .
She said Bejide looks down on employees and senior staffers as though they are his kids, and addresses them however he feels, in spite of one’s assignment and status. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnLNuAU-lCc

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
We love the way he walked out of the meeting and the foolish MD could not even utter a single word through it all, cos he knew he has messed up BIGTIME!

.........the MD was detained while Freeman was told to seek medical attention. 

......this is a very good development.
Justice must take its place.
Say No to tyranny!

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Tokziby: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why are people with anger issues often get to the top position... angry angry

I still don't understand how sadist people get to the top either in higher institutions or corporate organization.

Or probably they are power drunk angry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Opinionated: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Bossontop(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
undecided
Na so e dey be na........once Nigerian get small office him go wan dey show his/her sef.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Sheuns(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Now you may lose your job.
On to say you be MD you dey act like demigod. If this one become president or governor na to tell him subordinates to lie down step on them so he fit enter office.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by kramer: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
govwike:
afonjas no dey dissapoint.. grin grin

Same thing your sista said to me last night grin grin

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by emeijeh(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
If this man was alive in Bible days, he would have killed Goliath with a single throw

Of a calculator grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by govwike: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Unnecesarry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by wildcatter23(m): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
cry
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by sabenabeauty(f): 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
he even looks angry in the pic. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Reussite: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Not surprised sad
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sheuns:
Now you may loose your job.
...lose...

Six words, one grammatical error.

cool

18 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by kennypoju04: 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Let justice be served
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
sad
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by spartan50(m): 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigerians una too get wahala

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by yorubakid: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
The useless Afonja thinks he was in his village where he can misbehave anyhow and nothing will be done to him..I say deport him back to the village called osun let his brothers mine his skull..useless Afonja

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Sheuns(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...lose...
Six words, one grammatical error.
cool
You done bro?

9 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by deenee: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Good one. There should be sanity in the workplace. However liberians are the laziest lot of people I have ever come across.

I know because I have worked on projects with them and they bring a whole new definition to lazy.

9 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sheuns:
Now you may loose your job.
Is that all what you can say?!
Smh
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
yorubakid:
The useless Afonja thinks he was in his village where he can misbehave anyhow and nothing will be done to him..I say deport him back to the village called osun let his brothers mine his skull..useless Afonja
...Osun...

4 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
yorubakid:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM dickhead!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sheuns:

You done bro?
Be grateful.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by vioment: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
As a country our ethics have dropped while ego grew. We are not showing good examples. The guy needs to be fired by that bank asap. Nigerians business should make it part of their planning to train nigerians on how not to be conceited or even worse arrogant especially outside the country.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Ugosample(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
deenee:
Good one. There should be sanity in the workplace. However liberians are the laziest lot of people I have ever come across.

I know because I have worked on projects with them and they bring a whole new definition to lazy.

You are right

Liberians and Ivorians undecided

Enjoyment na im dem sabi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
If it were in Niggeria the victim will be detained (and may even be tortured) while the MD will will be allowed to go scott free

10 Likes

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Realname: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sheuns:
Now you may lose your job.

May?

Did you say May? He has lost to his job already

It's GTB to manage the fall out to their brand from this
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by AngelicBeing: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70789368:
We love the way he walked out of the meeting and the foolish MD could not even utter a single word through it all, cos he knew he has messed up BIGTIME!

.........the MD was detained while Freeman was told to seek medical attention. 

......this is a very good development.
Justice must take its place.
Say No to tyranny!
The MD is an idiot and deserves to be flogged out of office, nonsense angry
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Sheuns(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
post=70789489:
Is that all what you can say?! Smh
What more should I say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / How To Open Paypal Account In Nigeria / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.