Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) (30683 Views)

Ayodeji Adewunmi Quits As The CEO Of Jobberman / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' / Stanbic IBTC Bank Staff In School Uniforms To Mark Customer Service Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hanseel1:

Do the needful cool
I will. Right now. I only got angry then, but it's okay now.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
I will. Right now. I only got angry then, but it's okay now.
Angry? I can't remember insulting your ‘person’,so, what happened to us?
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hanseel1:

Angry?
I can't remember insulting your ‘person’,so, what happened to us?
I really cannot particularly recall too, but I know you used a word that got me indignant. It's all in the past now. Now, I feel as though nothing ever happened.

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Do let us know who this sort of thing happened to in corporate Nigeria so we can take it up. For one, I know I see a lot of employers of abused domestic staff being arrested and imprisoned here, it's all over the news if you haven't seen it, you should read more

Do you need books?
contact me.via orderbooksng@gmail.com

So all this because you need patronage for your business. SMH
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Do let us know who this sort of thing happened to in corporate Nigeria so we can take it up. For one, I know I see a lot of employers of abused domestic staff being arrested and imprisoned here, it's all over the news if you haven't seen it, you should read more

Do you need books?
contact me.via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Oh and who is "us"?
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Bollinger(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Cha ching. Someone just became rich.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by deenee: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Realname:

He will loose his job and no other bank will hire him with this. That is enough punishment

Bro he is already the MD of a bank and would be handsomely paid off even if he is sacked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by GBASKY: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
kramer:

Same thing your sista said to me last night grin grin

MEE TO ALWAYS THANKING ME AFTER MANY DAYS
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by deenee: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Tomigyer post=70791554]Chai! Hear English: "I have worked on (some) projects with them and they bring (brought) a whole new definition to lazy (laziness)[/quote

Mr English...even your amendments are not correct!

Why not focus on the content instead?

You can write good English oya clap for your self and wait has your account balance increased because of this mumbo-jumbo charade?
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by EternalTruths: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
sabenabeauty:
he even looks angry in the pic. undecided

How do I see you offline.?

I really want to see this beautiful face of yours offline.

Do you feel comfortable enough to grant me my request.?
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by alizma: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
sometimes the junior staffs groom the senior staffs to be harsh. if you are simple and easy to access, they take advantage of you, call you names and even make jest of you when you pretend to be strict just to get them to deliver on time.
my junior ones had been messing up for some times now, taking advantage of my meekness but earlier this week I changed the tone and even though I have been feeling like calling them to calm down the tension by giving them a sort of training but I am reluctant to do that because they have been up and doing since I change the tone. is been Sir Sir here and there and before I said do this, it is done but deep inside me I don't like the fear with which they do those task

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by kingdan8: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
kramer:

I know why she said that,because she has seen that you can't afford kobo..sorry bro, but our girls don't roll with mudslider.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Deji63: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tokziby:
Why are people with anger issues often get to the top position... angry angry

I still don't understand how sadist people get to the top either in higher institutions or corporate organization.

Or probably they are power drunk angry

May e in Africa nor overseas. They get fired.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
kramer:

Hajahahahagagagag
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by lebete3000: 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tokziby:

I still don't understand how sadist people get to the top either in higher institutions or corporate organization.

It's simply because you're a certified olodo. Shikena...
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Ugosample(m): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2018
stagger:

Not a license to throw a calculator at a grown man in the office environment. You try that in the US, the victim may show up the next day and gun you down Mr MD.

You are right.

not a licence
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by AreaFada2: 12:56am On Sep 01, 2018
If Liberia brings a new law to ban Nigerian MDs in local branches of banks now, we will say they are ungrateful despite our efforts to end their civil war.

You carry tyranny to another man's country.

Do not be surprised if the fight is over a hot girl in that bank. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by ChiefSweetus: 2:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Love the accent. Didn't know Liberia had such an appealing lingual inflection.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Realname: 2:17am On Sep 01, 2018
deenee:

Bro he is already the MD of a bank and would be handsomely paid off even if he is sacked

That's true in cases of down sizing

This was misconduct , infact gross misconduct

He might loose his severance

If this didn't.get to the internet without the bank's name.being.mentioned fine, but not only did it get to the internet , the bank was mentioned and now they stand the risk of facing international sactions all.thanks.to one.man.

He will be sacked 100% and without a dime

1 Like

Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by madjune(m): 4:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerians and their aggressive behavior.

This is a disease.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by BestDude: 4:12am On Sep 01, 2018
Tokziby:

it is because they are good at deceiving HR.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by ariesbull: 4:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Sue the stupid bank...why is GTB always in a mess
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by ariesbull: 4:42am On Sep 01, 2018
AreaFada2:
If Liberia brings a new law to ban Nigerian MDs in local branches of banks now, we will say they are ungrateful despite our efforts to end their civil war.

You carry tyranny to another man's country.

Do not be surprised if the fight is over a hot girl in that bank. grin grin cheesy cheesy

No mind them....
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:03am On Sep 01, 2018
It's good, the MD has been suspended, maybe that's how be use to molest his wife.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by TEYA: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Tokziby:

They are regarded as tough and no nonsense while their humane counterparts are called 'timid'. Thats the world for you!
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by jeff1607(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2018
Tokziby:

power corrupts and intoxicates
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Daboomb: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
yorubakid:
The useless Afonja thinks he was in his village where he can misbehave anyhow and nothing will be done to him..I say deport him back to the village called osun let his brothers mine his skull..useless Afonja

You are obviously a lazy IPOD Yoot grin grin
In Osun and everywhere else, they say it is a "Bastard Child" that denies his own heritage.

Why is this Omo Yiibo, a Flatron, calling himself, "Yorubakid" and denying his own heritage?
shocked shocked shocked

You can never be a Yoruba, not in this world or even in your dreams, Omo-ale from the land of Potopoto.
tongue tongue
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by Keebee4bowale: 10:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Very stupid man, i think d management shud sack him.
Re: Ayodeji Bejide Assaults Edward Freeman, GTBank Staff In Liberia (Video) by deenee: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

That's true in cases of down sizing

This was misconduct , infact gross misconduct

He might loose his severance

If this didn't.get to the internet without the bank's name.being.mentioned fine, but not only did it get to the internet , the bank was mentioned and now they stand the risk of facing international sactions all.thanks.to one.man.

He will be sacked 100% and without a dime

Bro trust me when I say he will be handsomely paid off.

These guy usually have iron clad contracts at that level that ensures that they are adequately compensated no matter what.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Introduces Loan For Smartphone Purchase / 5 Horrible Advice You Should Never Accept About Money / Court Orders Sale Of Obat Oil’s Hotel To Offset N5 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.