Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission (20930 Views)

2023: 3 APC Governors Drag Emefele To Supreme Court Over Naira Redesign / 3 APC House Of Rep Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / APC Council Chairman, 5,000 Members Defect To PDP In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Newsloft: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2018
The Hajj Commission in Zamfara on Friday confirmed the death of three local government chairmen of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the state in an auto crash in Saudi Arabia.

The Public Relations Officer of the commission, Malam Yakub-Yahaya Talata-Mafara, confirmed the death to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in a telephone interview.

Talata-Mafara said that the accident occurred around 3.00a.m on Friday, while they were travelling from Makkah to Madina, Saudi Arabia.

According to him, the victims are six local government chairmen of APC from the state.

“Three of them died, while three others are receiving treatment at Saudi Arabia Hospital,’’ Talata-Mafara told NAN.

He said that the remains of the deceased were under the custody of the Saudi Arabian authorities where they would be processed for burial.

“Hajj officials of the Zamfara contingents are making the necessary documentation to join the Saudi Arabian authorities in order to give the deceased befitting burial,’’ he said.

Reacting, the state APC Chairman, Alhaji Lawal M-Liman, described the death as a great loss to the state and Nigeria as a whole.

M-Liman described the deceased as loyal members of the party who had been in good relationship with their communities

https://nairatrend.com.ng/3-apc-council-chairmen-die-in-saudi-arabias-accident-commission/

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by SolutionMee: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2018
cheesy

Heaven straight

In fact, they are busy enjoying their 76 virgins as am typing

Joke apart, dying in mecca is not just a blessing but a privilege

The privilege of spending eternity with Allah

Meanwhile, I'm a Christian but I tolerate and respect other people's faith and religion

The beauty of serving God is when we approach him in various dimensions

The goal is not just to serve for religious sake but to relate with a fatherly creator

Let Love Leads!

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Newsloft: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2018
grin you again
SolutionMee:
v

4 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2018
Why is it that deaths is recorded in every hajj? More security should be in place.

11 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Heaven straight

Meanwhile, I'm a Christian but I tolerate and respect other people's faith

Let Love Leads!

Oga Mr judge. 76 Virgins? grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by DonCorleons: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Kiki

from the terrorist partysmileycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by 2special(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2018
RIP

2 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by DonCorleons: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2018
SpecialAdviser:

Oga Mr judge. 76 Virgins? grin grin grin
yes 76, virgins

6 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Newsloft: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2018
grin which one are you talking about??
DonCorleons:
Kiki

from the terrorist partysmileycheesycheesy
Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Newsloft: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2018
grin lalasticlala religious hate speech
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Heaven straight

Let Love Leads!

1 Like

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by DonCorleons: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Heaven straight

Let Love Leads!
yes bro

ur head dey there

say no to intolerance and extremism

7 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by DonCorleons: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Newsloft:
grin which one are you talking about??
i mean the party of killers and defenders of terrorists groups that they only sticks around

also the party of the lifeless presidiot

i no call name

but........................

4 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by thesicilian: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
My condolences to their families.

As for the deceased, it is now between them and their God, dying in Mecca or Jerusalem guarantees nothing.

13 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by tstx(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Next time they wont stone kingsatan....

3 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Abbeyme: 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
APC again??

3 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Authoreety: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ah dey cum
Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Jaynom(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
I feel like Humans are sacrificed during Hajj.

4 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Heaven straight

Let Love Leads!

All these for likes abi?
i just dash you one like even though i know heaven is not sure whether you die in mecca or not

6 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Edcure1: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy Joke apart, dying in mecca is not just a blessing but a privilege
Let Love Leads!
Let person hear word.
Christian indeed.

After all the above dogma, you still aren't proud to being a moslem.

6 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Newsloft:
grin lalasticlala religious hate speech

Sacastical hate speech. grin

1 Like

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by OhiOfIhima: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stupid journalism and useless bloggers... What is 3APC chairman... Just Three Nigerian Pilgrimate From Zamafara died in Auto Clash simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by hopeforcharles(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Heaven straight

Let Love Leads!
hahahhaha just as you said, they are busy enjoying sweet ripe 72 virgins grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Useless men they died invain.

They went to stone Satan and Satan stoned them to death.

I spit on their dead body

I spit on Hajj

I spit on Saudi Arabia

I spit on Mecca

I spit on the religion of pedophile and peices.

I spit on Medina

I spit anything related to them

11 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by bukynkwuenu: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
q
Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Iwantaccolades: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lifeless party

2 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by UbanmeUdie: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
shocked
Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by Blackfire(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
You travel thousands of miles to stone devil that was sitting on his own jeje ...

The same devil got angry and you never returned home alive..

3 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by trappatoni(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Heaven straight

Let Love Leads!
76 virgins nikan ni. Scam

1 Like

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=SolutionMee post=70775462]cheesy

Heaven straight

76 virgin kooo ....800 virgin ni ........have u ever talk to anybody from there before ...na dia sin kill dem for mecca .....rubbish ......

2 Likes

Re: 3 APC Council Chairmen Die In Saudi Arabia’s Accident- Commission by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Heaven straight

Meanwhile, I'm a Christian but I tolerate and respect other people's faith and religion

The beauty of serving God is when we approach him in various dimensions

The goal is not just to serve for religious sake but to relate with a fatherly creator

Let Love Leads!

76 virgin kooo ....800 virgin ni ........have u ever talk to anybody from there before ...na dia sin kill dem for mecca .....rubbish .....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Host US Special Presidential Envoy, John Kerry In Aso Rock (Photos) / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria / Threat To Shut Down Imo Before Okorocha’s Exit Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.