Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? (814 Views)

Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / How She Brought Her Friend To Our Hotel Room And Regreted Knowing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2010
I have this girl called Glory Edem, she is Calabar brought up. Any time she comes visiting me in Owerri, I will see condom in her bag even when she is not coming directly from her house. Wen I mean condom, I mean both male & female own.
We hv planned 2 see last weekend, but she said she will b going 2 Lag 2 collect a movie script dey will b shooting at Asaba. Behold, she over stayed. Wen I asked her why, she said she ran short of money. Instant of her so called director to complete the money 4 her, he keeps her in a hotel more than 3days. My question are: can a director keep a gal in a hotel wen dey re not shooting any movie & wen d gal is not warming his bed? Instant of giving her N1,500 to complete her money, he pays all hotel bill for over 3day? What do you think?
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by 190: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2010
nO i cant
why should i

Mschewwwww!!
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by 190: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2010
Bruva!!
face it
your babe is a 2 faced Mammoth liar
she has been gang banged
and im sure she enjoyed it
gurls of nowadays--what wont they do
Just to get in2 the movie,

Beat her till she confesses the sin she has committed
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2010
Thanks man, I even told her not to come again or call me. I have deleted her no. I don't wan catch HIV
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 29, 2010
dnhovercraft:

Thanks man, I even told her not to come again or call me. I have deleted her no. I don't wan catch HIV

funny guy! grin
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by dobodobo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2010
Director don Bleep toto, grin
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2010
W.S, au far now. i no dey see you on top yim again?
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 02, 2010
Thank guys but what would you guys should have done if is your gal?
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by blackmann(m): 3:28am On Jul 02, 2010
My babe can not stoop so low. If she does, the relationship is history.
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by 190: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2010
dnhovercraft:

Thank guys but what would you guys should have done if is your gal?
are u tinking straight @ all
come 2 tink of it,
The man cant give her N1,500 to take a bus back 2 your location
but he can pay over N3,000 (cheapest ie if its a guesthouse) for your lady to stay for 3days
Abeg your GF should tell that story 2 her un-born kids
cos she has seriously been laid by her director
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by kpolli(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2010
190:

Bruva!!
face it
your babe is a 2 faced Mammoth liar
she has been gang banged
and im sure she enjoyed it
gurls of nowadays--what wont they do
Just to get in2 the movie,

Beat her till she confesses the sin she has committed

another 190 production
Re: Can A Guy Pays 4 A Girl's Hotel Room Without Gaining Anything? by 190: 10:19am On Jul 02, 2010
starting Kpolli, as ramsey nouah
kpolli, as emeka ike
kpolli, as Nonso Diobi
Kpolli, as stella damascus
and Kpolli, as the driver

(1) (Reply)

Beat Over A New Gurl / Who Would U Choose/be? / Why Do Some People Tell Lie About Using Condon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.