Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Beat Over A New Gurl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beat Over A New Gurl (809 Views)

Who Do U Think Is The Most Beautiful Gurl On N/L / Imagine A 16yr Old Gurl Tempting Me / Is It Rite To Eat In A Gurl's House!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beat Over A New Gurl by Lizt(f): 2:28pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hi guys i need ur advice on this; i have a guy that has never raised his hands on me before no matter what i do. To my gr8est shock my guy raised his hand to beat me because his got a new gurl who he's crazy about, guys should i stay or leave b4 it gets beyond beating to stupor. pls need ur advice
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by adaybola(f): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
Hi sis, no matter what anyone says here, you gonna do wat you gonna do. As a woman, i can never take these ff from a man no matter what.

1. Cheating
2. Beating/Abusive

He's showing you the way already. He's cheating on you, you are aware of it and he's hitting you over it. Simply means he's through with you.

Pls forgive me, how can you love someone who treats you like that? He cheats, beats and you are still thinking of staying? Je ne comprend pas!
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by 190: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
lol,
so he beat you
what did u do
no guy would beat a gurl except she's Just been plain naughty esp in bed~
grin grin
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by SAGoddess: 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2010
Guy hit you because "he has got a new girl he is crazy about" and you are here asking if you should stay with him? shocked shocked
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by adaybola(f): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

Guy hit you because "he has got a new girl he is crazy about" and you are here asking if you should stay with him? shocked shocked

Crazy rite?
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by 190: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
SA Goddess:

i KNOW ur BF beats u often
he even beat u today~
dont think i do not know~
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by SAGoddess: 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
Even I don't understand women sometimes! 

190:

i KNOW your BF beats u often
he even beat u today~
dont think i do not know~

He would be a fool to do that, and what is supposed to happen when he is done, kiss and make up? shocked
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by Onchedu(m): 3:08pm On Jul 12, 2010
I'd say leave but would U listen, especially considering that I don't have sufficient info to give that advice besides that the guy is dating someone he cherishes more than u and his reactions to U with respect to that have shown he is lacking in character.

U want to change him?
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by candylips(m): 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2010
continue to dey collect the beatings na. abi why u dey ask us this kin jamb question
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
frm your story the guy is crazy about some other gal,if you dont leave eventually he will.b good to urself leave him
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by bug24(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2010
@POSTER,

on ur tracks, SET, RUNNNNNN.

grin
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by Donvilo(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2010
If u value urself MORE, then i don't think u should be here, asking us questions on whether or not to. undecided I mean, the hell angry u should know that he could KILL u in any seconds if he wants to since such situation like that has arised. U hav got to save urself quickly! shocked
Although one is left to wonder if that was actually urself talking, 
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2010
Lizt, there are two kinds of men in this world: gentlement and jerks. A gentlement never ever hit
a women. Jerks hit women, kids, animals you name it. I am going to tell you something else, this behaviour
doesn't improve. It gets worse. And the worse is he beat you for another woman sake, sweetheart where is your common
sense? why are you even asking questions? Do not let love blinfold you pls I beg LEAVE NOW!
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by candylips(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2010
hmm
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by makajibbz(m): 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
bug24:

@POSTER,

on your tracks, SET, RUNNNNNN.

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
i dnt know why some pple are so daft-minded
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by Pweety4me(f): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2010
U think he is under a spell?

or u just enjoyed being beaten?
undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by omega25red(m): 5:04pm On Jul 12, 2010
im sorry but i nominate this for dumbest post of the year

Dude has another girl he is crazy about and he smacked the sh it outta you because of her and you are here asking if you should stay or go. well if you have to ask then you should stay because you deserve the beatings.
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by Travelista(f): 5:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
You're asking about staying with a guy that a.) beats you and b.) has another girl in the wings? undecided undecided You need a slap, a stiff drink or to be institutionalized.
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by DeepSoul(f): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2010
Love does strange things to people grin

The most unpardonable crime in my book is violence.
Ther's no justification for an abusive man. None.

Poster,
Don't mind these people jor.
By the time you land in the hospital with both legs hanging in the air and your face bandaged like Sunita, you'll know whether you should leave or not. wink
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by makajibbz(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2010
Deep Soul:

Poster,
By the time you land in the hospital with both legs hanging in the air and your face bandaged like Sunita, you'll know whether you should leave or not. wink

lol, true talk
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by atilla(m): 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2010
no question about it no second thoughts

leave him straight.
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by femionasan(m): 8:27am On Jul 13, 2010
Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by adaybola(f): 8:44am On Jul 13, 2010
Deep Soul:

Poster,

lol!
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by LOVE4BUG(f): 9:02am On Jul 13, 2010
hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by queeneve: 9:19am On Jul 13, 2010
This is what you can do,

Option 1: Continue to accept the beatings and eventually die,

OR

Option 2: Reenact the scene in the Burning Bed starred by Farrah Fawcett and SET THAT NUKKA ON FIRE!

I am still sleep, PARDON ME,
Re: Beat Over A New Gurl by sevule(m): 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
@poster Please do not leave this guy. Apparently you have run out of Cover Girl makeup and you enjoy having your guy paint your face black and blue free of charge.Sorry I forgot that you are a very generous lady and you have volunteered yourself as a boxing bag since standard boxing bags can be quite costly in the market. And the guys that said Nigerian girls are very stingy have obviously not met you.

(1) (Reply)

How I'd Wish I Can Sing This To My Girlfriend - Ex / Am Inluv Wit Ur Best Friend Girl Friend,so Confused! / 3 Month Phone Relationship, No Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.