Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves (899 Views)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by renaissance(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
By "worldforum.com.ng"

1] Bring his family and friends close.

2] Every man needs a prayerful woman.

3] Let him be the man.

4] Remember he needs a second mother from you.

5] Be patient, men are like kids.

6] Always look attractive because it is very important.

7] Smell nice

8] Be ready to build with him

9] Don't ever compare him with other men.

10] Encourage him, every woman has that charm......use it

11] Get close to his mum. Men love their mothers so much.

12] Love and respect the king, him.

13] Men can forgive everything but not a cheating spouse.

14] Keep track records of his schedules and remind him.

15] Be submissive and forgive always.

16] Support his dreams and be his number 1 fan.

17 ] Discover his favorite meal.

18] Know how to cook, if u don't please learn it before coming in as a wife.

19] And don't forget to satisfy him in the other room.

Source: https://www.worldforum.com.ng/2018/05/19-secrets-of-keeping-man-to-yourself.html

Your own piece of opinion?
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by chiefolododo(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
...I have nothing to say

Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by FreshBoss007: 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
m
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by chiommy123(f): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
And what do you get in return

1 Like

Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by renaissance(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
chiommy123:
And what do you get in return

It is only a wicked and ungrateful man that will not appreciate a woman of such traits and character... If such characters can befit my future woman, I will do anything for her....
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by chiommy123(f): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
renaissance:

It is only a wicked and ungrateful man that will not appreciate a woman of such traits and character... If such characters can befit my future woman, I will do anything for her....
hallelujah
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
renaissance:
By "worldforum.com.ng"

1] Bring his family and friends close.

2] Every man needs a prayerful woman.

3] Let him be the man.

4] Remember he needs a second mother from you.

5] Be patient, men are like kids.

6] Always look attractive because it is very important.

7] Smell nice

8] Be ready to build with him

9] Don't ever compare him with other men.

10] Encourage him, every woman has that charm......use it

11] Get close to his mum. Men love their mothers so much.

12] Love and respect the king, him.

13] Men can forgive everything but not a cheating spouse.

14] Keep track records of his schedules and remind him.

15] Be submissive and forgive always.

16] Support his dreams and be his number 1 fan.

17 ] Discover his favorite meal.

18] Know how to cook, if u don't please learn it before coming in as a wife.

19] And don't forget to satisfy him in the other room.

Source: https://www.worldforum.com.ng/2018/05/19-secrets-of-keeping-man-to-yourself.html

Your own piece of opinion?
if you like, mould your woman from clay and chant a spell using proverbs 31? men like you will still cheat. that your number 8 is a big joke

1 Like

Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by futuregovernor: 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if you like, mould your woman from clay and chant a spell using proverbs 31? men like you will still cheat. that your number 8 is a big joke
That's why is hard for you to get a serious man. Looking for already made man,keep looking for,while your pussy suffer. Kid every were
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by Tamarapetty(f): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok, for future boo!
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by renaissance(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:

Your own opinion
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2018
futuregovernor:
That's why is hard for you to get a serious man. Looking for already made man,keep looking for,while your pussy suffer. Kid every were
i realised long ago ride or die chicks have stupidity in their genes. ladies, when will you get that men can never be satisfied, you must love yourself first before loving any man, it is not your duty to suffer with him. what has he done to deserve your loyalty? the things you are doing for him, have you done for yourself?

Threads like this are just propaganda to keep women stupid and chained mentally.
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2018
futuregovernor:
uncle Methuselah, what do you know about me to infer that i have no serious man, that aside. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY A WOMAN SHOULD SUFFER WITH YOU, LET ME MAKE A THREAD ON THIS
Re: To Ladies - 19 Secrets Of Keeping A Man For Yourselves by renaissance(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2018
funmisticqueen:
uncle Methuselah, what do you know about me to infer that i have no serious man, that aside. GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY A WOMAN SHOULD SUFFER WITH YOU, LET ME MAKE A THREAD ON THIS

The number 8 is not inferring that you start up your marriage career with poverty-stricken or jobless man. It simply means "a woman should give a supportive hand to her husband every endeavor: Make the dream of greatness in your man to be easily facilitated and SMART

S= Specific
M= Measurable
A= Achievable
R= Realistic
T= Time bound...

After marriage, will your man sit down and do nothing, absolutely NO? He will be in every effort to make his family experience standard of living... Then a woman should not sit down cross-legged and do nothing to support her husband's endeavor...Common, ladies, Be wise enough

That's All...as simple and ABC

(1) (Reply)

Which African Country Has Most Handsome And Smart Men? / Take A Look At Brittany Renner's New N*de Photos (+18) / She Drained & Abandoned U For Another Guy? Do This And They Will Fight & brk up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.