Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) (8045 Views)

The Type Of Leadership Nigerians Want, Throwback Gaddafi Words Before Death. / Sanusi Lamido: The President Nigerians Desire (Throwback Video) / Buhari's Resignation Is The Best Independence Gift Nigerians Desire~ Activist Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by AnonPoet: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
In Nigeria, from the years to colonial subjugation, through military tribulations to the dawn of democracy, the country has seen different leaders and various political situations that enthroned them.
Nigerians weigh in on the qualities a leader should possess in the current sociopolitical climes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUfDHr7SkbU

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by durableking: 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
do they know that?
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
All these for just campaigning for Saraki the master of rogues and killers?!
We just wasted our time viewing this trash of a video.
Not even mad about the data, but our precious time.
Stupidity!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Nairalandmentor(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
shocked
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Hardewarlee(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
God knows
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Queenserah26(f): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Which Nigerians No be Adaobi and Johnpaul voice wey I hear so Gerrarahia

Meanwhile Sai baba till 2023

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by momodub: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Not badl
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Babsreus(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
We need a leader that just doesn't think about looting our wealth... I pray i become the president one day...lol
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Babsreus:
We need a leader that just doesn't think about looting our wealth...
I pray i become the president one day...lol

I almost endorsed your dream until I saw lol... grin grin

Hope you won’t even think about “wealth” if you become “Parosident”

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by FarahAideed: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
We need a visionary leader who will be smart , empathic , firm, resolute , performance driven and fair to all

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by ifymadu: 6:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
So who has all these qualities? If I have my way I will blacklist APC and PDP and bare anyone that have ever been a member of both parties from ever holding a public office in Nigeria. They are all the same, just the packaging that differs. Content the same

5 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by ednut1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders it has

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Kingspin(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
We need a candidate who will love Nigeria and the people
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by BruncleZuma: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Ademat7(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Amen to your desires
Babsreus:
We need a leader that just doesn't think about looting our wealth...
I pray i become the president one day...lol
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Adam09: 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
I stand with Buhari. Sai Baba till 2023!
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Firefire(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Okay
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Realname: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Firstorderwizard:
SAI BABA TILL 2023

TALKATIVE

Answer 1+1 =?

No it's not 11
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by flexyrule(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Any aspirant who is not talking restructuring, resource control and reduction of the cost of governance is the same all the recycled materials that have been ruling us since independence.
If you don't have a forward plan that would see states generating revenues by themselves, surplus enough to take care of monthly expenditures, pay workers their salaries and remit tax to the federal government, then we're still in the same ship.
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by redcliff: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
AnonPoet:
In Nigeria, from the years to colonial subjugation, through military tribulations to the dawn of democracy, the country has seen different leaders and various political situations that enthroned them.
Nigerians weigh in on the qualities a leader should possess in the current sociopolitical climes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUfDHr7SkbU

una don come. na BMC disease we dey treat una carry Saraki boys enter too?
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by ozaovehe(m): 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
ifymadu:
So who has all these qualities? If I have my way I will blacklist APC and PDP and bare anyone that have ever been a member of both parties from ever holding a public office in Nigeria. They are all the same, just the packaging that differs. Content the same
If you do all that, would that be democracy?
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Phew.
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by ifymadu: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
ozaovehe:

If you do all that, would that be democracy?
Hmmm, it’s just frustrating the way and manner politicians in Nigeria abuse the offices they hold
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by yemifez: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
haha! we are really missing Muritala Muhammad... May Dinka continue to rot in hell

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by TEYA: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
The kind of leadership Nigerians desire? This is just a campaign for Saraki, a man that typifies the kind of leadership Nigeria doesn't need! Destroyed Society Generale Bank, wrecked (alongside his family members) Kwara state, a sponsorer of thugs who when out of job resort to robbery, a man that reduced the indigenes of his state to beggers. Such a man cannot be the kind of leader Nigeria desires. But what is wrong with our youths now!? What of Fela Durotoye, What of Omoyele Sowore? What of younger politicians with an image to protect? Does it have to be these morally bankrupt rogues. Kai! Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Bollinger(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nigerians desire good leadership but do not deserve it. The same people asking Atiku, Saraki, Buhari, Tinubu, to run for the presidency are the same people asking for good leadership. What an oxymoron.
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by vioment: 7:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
So is saraki, the guy born with a silver spoon, which is not a crime but he doesn't know what real leadership is.

As for me, I just pray pres. buhari will be wise quickly and also know that loving naija/nigeria is the beginning of wisdom. Like the kind love wey go make Roosevelt love look like learner.

Like if I am the president, in 3 years, we will have order, nigerians thrive in orderly countries if you need proof. My enemies within naija will be:
1) the illogical egoist peoples because every inch of land will be on lease irregardless if you bought it or not, no more land for life if you can't afford it;

2) the traditional rulers because no more govt money to support them and their authority will be lawfully weakened. I will not visit their shrine if i go to their areas, I will only visit regular people houses, all levels of schools , and ongoing projects in that state or area.

3) the corrupt politicians because I will continue pres. buhari's fight against corruption and add to it.

4) Cultists in universities, this one easy to defeat after you educate other countries with evidence by encouraging them to arrest or deport active cult members, encourage those countries to seize their money and give us 25% that we will add into the police and university budget. If you have any property in naija, same result and even jail time depending on your activity. These fees and seizes will be their renunciation price.
Any rubbish from any school in terms of cult insecurity will be met with an iron hand. We must wise by force.

My friends will be the logical and the repented illogical. Nigerians will be treated with respect at every level; infrastructure will be booming; ports will be open. Naija will be the easiest country to import and export with very low fees but the inspections will be solid; Naija will be a haven of security and freedom.

Back to reality, with what we have now, president buhari and our beloveth prof. will win again because the rest are coming for revenge and not to lead a great nation like naija. I just hope, the presido stop the london hospital trips openly or secretly, believe in your people, build and use. I also pray he has some economic sense because so far, he has a F- in economics but I really like how he is rattling nigerian budget thieves. He just need to let osinbajo run more things because he might see talent and he works with other africo countries unlike his boss.

My problem with prof is that he seem to have 50% love for naija. It seems like he just love his life not really his responsibilities. I just wish he will love naija more because he is doing a good job at 50% love for naija.
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by SolutionMee: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
I stand with Saraki
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by Babsreus(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Trackrec:

I almost endorsed your dream until I saw lol... grin grin

Hope you won’t even think about “wealth” if you become “Parosident”
u mean president right?
I wrote lol cause its a happy dream i wish for...
Everyone will get tempted by wealth i just hope and pray i become satisfied with less of the worldly materials like money
Re: The Kind Of Leadership Nigerians Desire (video) by windwayltd: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
ELDERS OF OUR LAND BIKO LET ME JUST ASK OOO, HOW CAN WE LEAVE OUR ONLY COUNTRY NIGERIA IN THE HANDS OF THESE TEENAGERS VANDALIZING AND LOOTING ANY THING LOOT ABLE
HMMM,

MEANWHILE

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHRIST
BUHARI TILL 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths / Delta State Has Never Failed Me Since 1999 – Atiku / Who Knows Mr Femi Falana's Phone Number, I May Need To Sue 11, Walter Carington

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.