Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. (1266 Views)

Protest Under GEJ Vs Prayer Walk Under Buhari / See How Police Dealt With Nigerians Under GEJ & Buhari- PICTURES / How Police Took Over NASS, Tear-Gassed Lawmakers Under GEJ - Vanguard News, 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Butterflyleo: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is a reminder just in case many have forgotten!

In 2015 a government under PDP was removed. This government was headed by a man who claimed he had no shoes as President . This man is called Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan.

He strode into the political landscape with the responsibility of taking Nigeria to greater heights and lift Nigeria to a place of international repute and honour.

Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan lifted Nigeria. He lifted Nigeria higher in corruption as he held sway over some of the most unprecedented displays of looting national funds known to man.

I just wish to focus on one of such Incidents and my focus is on Diezani Allison Madueke his Petroleum Minister beginning from April 2010.

She, in collaboration with Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan under PDP ensured that amazing record breaking loot left Nigerias coffers into their own and when she was probed under the new administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, so much eye popping revelations were made and eventually the following were either permanently forfeited by her or temporarily forfeited.

Let's go through the list.

1) PERMANENT FORFEITURE

A) $153 million dollars (Cash)
B) $37.5 million dollars worth ( Apartment block)
C) $2.7 million dollars (cash)
D) N84.5 million (cash)
E) N 7.6 billion ( cash)

TEMPORARY FORFEITURE

A) $22 million dollars worth of properties ( 56 Houses)

This was just one key player / person in the PDP led Federal Government under GEJ in 4 years.

In total cash permanently forfeited by her we have N9, 494,000,000 (Nine billion four hundred and ninety four million naira ) only.

This figure excludes the value of her temporarily forfeited property valued at $22 million dollars.

Now this same party who was actively behind this sort of looting now wish to return? Remember, this is just one person in that PDP led government of GEJ.

Imagine what other looted figures would look like when exposed?

The PDP years were the years the locust, the cankerworm, the Caterpillar ate of Nigeria and for this, we say NEVER AGAIN TO PDP.

I chose to focus only on Allison Madueke as a test case and the same GEJ who masterminded a lot of these looting which got exposed, is now endorsing others to take over.

#PDPNeverAgain!!!

For more indepth reading go here

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/the-unbelievable-figures-of-diezanis-loot-id7143256.html

Mynd44, OAM4J, lalasticlala PDP finished Nigeria o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by awakeupcall4all(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
All these didn't make Nigeria the poverty capital of the world for the 16 years of PDP??

All Poverty Congress(APSHIT) as led directionlessly by the lifeless mallam stole 4 trillion naira from NNPC and another 50 Billion naira disappeared without any trace in just one year 2016 to be precise??...That money is now kept with one Zakari Ibrahim who is the over night trillonaire funding the Katsina refinery grin grin shocked

Where is Maina...Where is the report on the 48 million dollars #Ayookegate#??

Who returned 48 houses to Timi Slyva, joyfully welcomed Akpabio after looting over 100 billion naira from Akwa ibom?

Where is the petition written against chairmo OshiOMOLE for embezzling the 200 million dollars borrowed from world bank with nothing to show for it??...And yet that is the chairman of All poverty Congress??

I could go on and and on......But Sorry to pour sand sand for your propaganda garri.....You can now go back and inform oga Lai that this has failed woefully and backfired.. grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In chairmo's voice GO AND DIE!!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Demmzy15(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Opolo eyes, no be open eye grin

1 Like

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by shakmati(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

In 2015 a government under PDP was removed. This government was headed by a man who claimed he had no shoes as President . This man is called Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan.

He strode into the political landscape with the responsibility of taking Nigeria to greater heights and lift Nigeria to a place of international repute and honour.

Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan lifted Nigeria. He lifted Nigeria higher in corruption as he held sway over some of the most unprecedented displays of looting national funds known to man.

I just wish to focus on one of such Incidents and my focus is on Diezani Allison Madueke his Petroleum Minister beginning from April 2010.

She, in collaboration with Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan under PDP ensured that amazing record breaking loot left Nigerias coffers into their own and when she was probed under the new administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, so much eye popping revelations were made and eventually the following were either permanently forfeited by her or temporarily forfeited.

1) PERMANENT FORFEITURE

D) N84.5 million (cash)
E) N 7.6 billion ( cash)

TEMPORARY FORFEITURE

This was just one key player / person in the PDP led Federal Government under GEJ in 4 years.

In total cash permanently forfeited by her we have N9, 494,000,000 (Nine billion four hundred and ninety four million naira ) only.

This figure excludes the value of her temporarily forfeited property valued at $22 million dollars.

Now this same party who was actively behind this sort of looting now wish to return? Remember, this is just one person in that PDP led government of GEJ.

The PDP years were the years the locust, the cankerworm, the Caterpillar ate of Nigeria and for this, we say NEVER AGAIN TO PDP.

I chose to focus only on Allison Madueke as a test case and the same GEJ who masterminded a lot of these looting which got exposed, is now endorsing others to take over.

#PDPNeverAgain!!!

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/the-unbelievable-figures-of-diezanis-loot-id7143256.html

This nonsense tactics will not work this time around!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Great2017: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tell us what the APC has achieved and stop beating around the bush.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by tuniski: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

1) PERMANENT FORFEITURE

D) N84.5 million (cash)
E) N 7.6 billion ( cash)

TEMPORARY FORFEITURE

#PDPNeverAgain!!!

STALE! Better start marketing Apc cos demarketing PDP is a poor strategy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Butterflyleo: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
tuniski:

STALE! Better start marketing Apc cos demarketing PDP is a poor strategy.

Lmao is it possible to kill what is already dead? How can I further demarket what its stock value has crashed already? grin

Or do you now know that PDP was ranked a distant third in the last bye elections?

From a ruling party to 3rd position and overtaken by a relatively new political party. cheesy

Boy abeg no make me laugh pass as I dey laugh already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Great2017: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao is it possible to kill what is already dead? How can I further demarket what its stock value has crashed already? grin

Or do you now know that PDP was ranked a distant third in the last bye elections?

From a ruling party to 3rd position and overtaken by a relatively new political party. cheesy

Your strategy is stale. As advised, start marketing the APC. Is it that there is nothing saleable about your Paymaster ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by tuniski: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

For you to always be on PDP's matter that must be a nightmare! Pele.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Butterflyleo: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
Great2017:

Your strategy is stale. As advised, start marketing the APC. Is it that there is nothing saleable about your Paymaster ?

Your paymaster has gone kaput.

PMB is doing well all by himself as attestable by over 80% of Nigerians.

Your PDP is dead and 2019 would be her official funeral.

cheesy

You can now wail some more

1 Like

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Dreamkiller: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
guy are u sure alison madueke returned any money or it was d EFCC that told u so. The same alison that wanted to come to nigeria to defend herself and ur APC chickened out and said she should face her corruption charges in UK. The Alison that has never appeared in court in UK since 2015. At least if she has a case she shd hav gone 2 court. stop deluding yourself. APC pckd her due 2 her illness knowing she wont act much.

1 Like

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Great2017: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

cheesy

I don't have any paymaster. That is why I have never promoted any. On the other hand, you have opened countless number of worthless threads in favour of your paymaster. I repeat, your strategy of disparaging strong oponent is too childish to persuade good Nigerians. Tell us your paymaster's achievements.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Butterflyleo: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Great2017:

I don't have any paymaster. That is why I have never promoted any. On the other hand, you have opened countless number of worthless threads in favour of your paymaster. I repeat, your strategy of disparaging strong oponent is too childish to persuade good Nigerians. Tell us your paymaster's achievements.

I also don't have a paymaster but I am man enough to stand by someone whose ideologies and achievements (which you have willfully blinded yourself to) are evident to 80% or more of Nigerians.

I open my threads out of love for PMB and not out of coercion while you deny his achievements and attack threads which are in support of him due to the fact that you are being paid to do so.

We know about the looters media crew on nairaland cheesy
Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Just like your slimy paymaster Oga Lai, you tactically avoided the question i posed to you exposing your illiterate lifeless mallam for the corrupt evil being he is...lol.... grin grin shocked shocked That was way too much for you to handle just like always!!

I know you will go back lamenting to oga Lai now that your nemesis don come pour sand sand for your garri again....kiiikiiikiiiii grin grin grin

On a final note and stern one at that..STOP PARADING YOUR LOWLY SELF AS DOING THIS OUT OF GOODWILL AND FOR FREE!!

You are the chief zombist at BMC headquarter and of course just 30k for your zombified soul.....He dey your body....Shioor!!!
Butterflyleo:

[s]I also don't have a paymaster but I am man enough to stand by someone whose ideologies and achievements (which you have willfully blinded yourself to) are evident to 80% or more of Nigerians.

I open my threads out of love for PMB and not out of coercion while you deny his achievements and attack threads which are in support of him due to the fact that you are being paid to do so.

We know about the looters media crew on nairaland cheesy[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by DeBrain045(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Vote in change 2019 and nigeria will be changed.

By the way change begins with me
Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by shakmati(m): 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Okay. Stop arguing and vote Saraki. Let's move on from here.
Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Butterflyleo: 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Just like your slimy paymaster Oga Lai, you tactically avoided the question i posed to you exposing your illiterate lifeless mallam for the corrupt evil being he is...lol.... grin grin shocked shocked That was way too much for you to handle just like always!!

I know you will go back lamenting to oga Lai now that your nemesis don come pour sand sand for your garri again....kiiikiiikiiiii grin grin grin

On a final note and stern one at that..STOP PARADING YOUR LOWLY SELF AS DOING THIS OUT OF GOODWILL AND FOR FREE!!

You are the chief zombist at BMC headquarter and of course just 30k for your zombified soul.....He dey your body....Shioor!!!

Lmao all this ranging you are doing just so you can justify your 15k looters media crew allowee Abi?

Your wailing has just begun. You better as your wailers chairman in wadata plaza to increase your pay because 15k may not cure you of the high blood pressure you are well on your way to establish for yourself.

That's my own stern advice to you
Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

1) PERMANENT FORFEITURE

D) N84.5 million (cash)
E) N 7.6 billion ( cash)

TEMPORARY FORFEITURE

#PDPNeverAgain!!!

eastern nigeria has and will reject buhari in 2019.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by awakeupcall4all(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
All this mumbo jumbo and the answer to the question we posed to the chief zombist is still elusive.... grin grin shocked

I guess it is all round lifelessness at All Poverty Congress....A quick look at all my topics will surely give you a pointer as to the kind of person you are dealing with.....It is all coming from my personal convictions and patriotic love to save this country..At no price will i find myself drumming support for any politician talk more a Lifeless prince of hell and harbinger of poverty..

You see your life??....Your soul seared for 30k... grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

Lifelessness might be contagious....Provide answers to my questions or we are done brah!!
Butterflyleo:

[s]Lmao all this ranging you are doing just so you can justify your 15k looters media crew allowee Abi?

Your wailing has just begun. You better as your wailers chairman in wadata plaza to increase your pay because 15k may not cure you of the high blood pressure you are well on your way to establish for yourself.

That's my own stern advice to you[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by Great2017: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I also don't have a paymaster but I am man enough to stand by someone whose ideologies and achievements (which you have willfully blinded yourself to) are evident to 80% or more of Nigerians.

We know about the looters media crew on nairaland cheesy
If really you love Buhari as you claimed and you want Nigerians to take you for your word, then, you should be telling us what Buhari has done in the areas of agriculture, water, housing, road, transportation, employment, industrialization, power, healthcare, security, economy, telecommunications and education.
Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by UncleSnr(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

cheesy

Jesus!

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by UncleSnr(m): 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Great2017:

If really you love Buhari as you claimed and you want Nigerians to take you for your word, then, you should be telling us what Buhari has done in the areas of agriculture, water, housing, road, transportation, employment, industrialization, power, healthcare, security, economy, telecommunications and education.

Re: Sample Of PDP Years Under GEJ. #pdpneveragain. by buharitill2023: 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok, I'm coming

(1) (Reply)

Will You Support PDP To Come Back In 2019? / Corrupt Gen. Sanni Abacha When He Was Banned From Entering America / 2019 Presidency: Northern Leaders Dump Buhari, React To Aisha’s Claim Of ‘two Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.