Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,766 members, 7,831,461 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? (2600 Views)

Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? / Why Do White People Smell Like Unwashed Smelling Vagina / Why Is That Nigerian Ladies Smell Like A Rotten Egg Down There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by 2buffagain(m): 12:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Had it for the first time today.
It tastes "okay", but the smell is bad and makes me gag.
It smells like an infected fish-smelling vagina.

Is this the expected smell? Did she wash put? Abi Is this what y'all igbo people eat?

helpful comments only cheesy
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by yarimo(m): 2:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Op please reinforced yourself with more anti missile protector, terrorists IPOBIANS are on their way right now. grin grin
2buffagain:

Is this the expected smell? Did she wash put? Abi Is this what y'all igbo people eat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by chiommy123(f): 2:39am On Sep 01, 2018
Obviously you said/ typed this to bash/ insult Igbo's but you ended up insulting yourself

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Katier00(f): 3:23am On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

so there are fishy vagina and meaty vagina

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by 2buffagain(m): 3:33am On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
Obviously you said/ typed this to bash/ insult Igbo's but you ended up insulting yourself

No bash or insults given or expected.
Just stating newly observed facts as of this evening and expecting info towards clarity on the matter.
Thanks cheesy
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by legitnow: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

U are a hopeless dirty foreigner that is obsessed with Igbo people.

Do urself a favour and get a life.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
You need to go for a check up, you might have just had vagina discharge and called it white soup.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Fourwinds: 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

I have so many work to do .. well this is another

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by futuregovernor: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
yarimo:
Op please reinforced yourself with more anti missile protector, terrorists IPOBIANS are on their way right now. grin grin
I have reported the both of you

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Seun you need to do something about tribalistic racism, it's becoming too much here undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by 2buffagain(m): 4:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Seun you need to do something about tribalistic racism, it's becoming too much here undecided

There is nothing tribalistic about my posts.
I am asking for confirmation of what igbo white soup SHOULD smell like, as opposed to the stank-vag smell I smelt when i ate it for the first time.

What do you have against people discovering your culture?
You are the one with the problem. Always looking for how to claim tribal profiling.
Either answer or go away cheesy
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Biglittlelois(f): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

There is nothing tribalistic about my posts.
I am asking for confirmation of what igbo white soup SHOULD smell like, as opposed to the stank-vag smell I smelt when i ate it for the first time.

What do you have against people discovering your culture?
You are the one with the problem. Always looking for how to claim tribal profiling.
Either answer or go away cheesy

Your post is tribalistic, do you have to say it has fish like vàgina smell, for you to know that smell you're dirty, sleeping with dirts, you dont need to confirm, keep your opinion to yourself and just ask, simple

BTW i'm not igbo

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by ariesbull: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

You must have been with some dirty girls in your tribe to know how their pussies smell ..well the soup is cooked with fresh fish

So do you want it to smell like pizza ?

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by SoapQueen(f): 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

Only Yoruba Vajayjays smell like that

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Zinny25(f): 5:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by OfficialAPCNig: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

I think you should stop rolling with those dirty pigs you call girlfriend. I don't blame you, you are an Afonja and dirtiness is a culture in your waste land.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Allaboutkatiee(f): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Fool undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by RichardRandy: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
This has been sleeping with dirty Yoruba girls who are knows for having smelly vayjays.

6 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by lawrencelaura(f): 6:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
My dear the smell you felt was because of the ingredient used to preparing the soup. Next time it won't smell dat way u re jxt a first time consumer that is y

1 Like

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by tossie101(f): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Yoruba gals have really made u have the impression that vayjays do smell.
Because their hygine can be very poor

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by tossie101(f): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
futuregovernor:
I have reported the both of you

My dear ur report can't do anything as long as he insulted Igbos.

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
I don't blame u again Yoruba girls are known to have smelly pussy, that's why u think every pvssy smells.
In Yoruba land both old and young females single and married do have smelly pums
Especially when they are wet

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by 2buffagain(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
lawrencelaura:
My dear the smell you felt was because of the ingredient used to preparing the soup. Next time it won't smell dat way u re jxt a first time consumer that is y

At last, some one with a brain!

Thanks it was just so unnerving eating it. I thought something was wrong with the soup.
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by 2buffagain(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
yarimo:

Don't mind these people. Always looking for who to insult.
It must be because of hard life that they are always so angry grin
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by 2buffagain(m): 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Your post is tribalistic, do you have to say it has fish like vàgina smell, for you to know that smell you're dirty, sleeping with dirts, you dont need to confirm, keep your opinion to yourself and just ask , simple

BTW i'm not igbo

....Wow....so logical. shocked
Is this what hatred does to people's minds? Everything don dabaru for inside this person head sha. How sad grin
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Biglittlelois(f): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

....Wow....so logical. shocked
Is this what hatred does to people's minds? Everything don dabaru for inside this person head sha. How sad grin

See this one, lol what has hatred got to do here, it's like you dont know the diff btw opinion and asking questions cheesy better update yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by 2buffagain(m): 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

See this one, lol what has hatred got to do here, it's like you dont know the diff btw opinion and asking questions cheesy better update yourself

Wow...still? shocked

Look at the title of the thread. Does it end with a fullstop or question mark?

Is this what education has turned to in Naija?
Woooooow. cheesy
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
2buffagain:

Wow...still? shocked

Look at the title of the thread. Does it end with a fullstop or question mark?

Is this what education has turned to in Naija?
Woooooow. cheesy

Now that is why i said you are a tribalistic racist, would it hurt you for life if you said "what is the aroma of igbo white soup", you already stated your opinion in your so called question, so you need serious education.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

I think you should stop rolling with those dirty pigs you call girlfriend. I don't blame you, you are an Afonja and dirtiness is a culture in your waste land.
RichardRandy:
This has been sleeping with dirty Yoruba girls who are knows for having smelly vayjays.
SoapQueen:

tossie101:
Yoruba gals have really made u have the impression that vayjays do smell.
Because their hygine can be very poor

Y'all do not really need to go tribal undecided
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by Ochinex(m): 7:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
It is evident that, the echelon to which Yoruba girls veejay sticks is second to none. You can perceive the oozing of the smell when she is making love 200 metre away. It smells like poo.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Igbo White Soup Smell Like Fishy Vagina? by newdawn2017(f): 8:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Just passing by.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should We Call This Creativity Or Madness. / Ladies, Will You Step Out In This Outfit? / I She Just Playing Hard To Get,or Is There Something Else?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.