Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Does Your Partner Hide His Or Her Emotional Feelings? Do This! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Your Partner Hide His Or Her Emotional Feelings? Do This! (379 Views)

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / My Girlfriend And Her Emotional Tantrums� / Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Partner Hide His Or Her Emotional Feelings? Do This! by monikmotivatioa: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2018
If there is anything that makes relationship uninteresting,it is when one's partner does not open up his feelings to the other.

Yes relationship begins with little talks here and there and now and then and before you know it,something emotional has been established between tow hearts.

It is at this point one could say he is in a relationship with someone. Does your partner hide his or her emotional feelings? This could be very difficult but there is something you can do.

Relationship is stirred up in love and feelings but there are people who hide their emotional feelings from their partners. But you feel love and emotional attachment for each other that tells you you both are in love no doubt.

I had a boy friend who never really told me he loved me for as many years as I could remember we were in a relationship. As a result of this,I could not tell him openly too that I loved him because I wasn't sure what he was up to. But the feelings for both of us were always there. Many times I tried to let him go but he still lingered around. But you know what? I never stopped telling him how unromantic he was. I always told him I wanted a man who would open up to me and not one who hides his feelings from me. Continue reading http://www.monikmotivational.com/2018/08/does-your-partner-hide-his-or-her.html
Re: Does Your Partner Hide His Or Her Emotional Feelings? Do This! by Bluezy13(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmm...

Ok
Re: Does Your Partner Hide His Or Her Emotional Feelings? Do This! by Bluezy13(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2018

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Trophy Wife And Why Do All Men Desire One? / Which Is More Dangerous / Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.