Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms (17179 Views)

Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution / Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by michealewela: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2018
Growingboi:
Please concentrate on individual competence instead of party.

Without apc and Oshiomole, the man wouldn't have been a governor, he was handpicked...
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by RealityShot: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

People do that all over the world.

Most manufacturers in the Western world are already relocating to China.

When China is overpopulated with industrial waste and machineries, they will be heading straight to Africa.

Hence, the giant in us will come alive.

We must have been smart to induce this simple but working strategy.
they are already coming to Africa

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by fvck(m): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2018
And u expect pdp to still win delta state?

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by folake4u(f): 9:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Eliteklaus:
Which Edo? We that are living in Edo state have never felt the impact of Obaseki

My guy, I weak o.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by zolajpower: 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
pat077:
Can u name one of those companies
Only company where dey manufacture tiles l,doors and glass oo . All own by the chinese and our brothers who work there are treated like slaves . Last time i checked about the work there ,a security man has no off day ,he is expected to do two weeks morning and two.weeks night .......you only get rest and time for your self if you are lucky to be on night. There take home is 25- 30 thousand naira monthly . For the production staff 12hr work and no off 25- 30 naira.
So i asked the question such investment is it to better the of the citizenery or the chinese investors and or government . Becuase the reason for there relocation is becuase they couldn't meet up with delta states govt policy .
An edo state with only one cinema house ,an edo state without shoprite and boast of one shopping mall . The only state throughout the whole of ss that two men have the monopoly of the shopping mall and cinema halls. I beg get your facts right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by eaglez(m): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
jayson87:
please which manufacturers.... i work with MAN, and no such records exist
which branch/chapter/state of MAN do you work? Who is the director economics and statistics in MAN? Then I will take u seriously.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by engrelvis(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2018
pat077:
Can u name one of those companies
very gud question.pls op name one of those companies

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by gaby(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2018
lexy2014:
pls which manufacturers moved from delta to Edo? Which manufacturers were even in delta in d first place?

Bricklayers....hope I made you smile.

Happy new month
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by jtjohn(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2018
He need to create more jobs......Though the Governor is trying I must say..
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by CapitanS: 10:02am On Sep 01, 2018
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by kindnyce(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Growingboi:
Please concentrate on individual competence instead of party.

The individual rode on the platform and goodwill of a party, here APC.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by jayson87: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2018
eaglez:
which branch/chapter/state of MAN do you work? Who is the director economics and statistics in MAN? Then I will take u seriously.
You put a report up without mentioning the manufacturers / organisations leaving delta for edo state. this barbaric journalism in Nigeria has to stop, and as for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by lexy2014: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2018
gaby:

Bricklayers....hope I made you smile.

Happy new month
infact, am smiling like I got alert. Happy new month 2u too
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by zolajpower: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2018
fvck:
And u expect pdp to still win delta state?
My brother a dead delta state js better than a lively edo state ........argue am with your ancestors oo.
Delta state boast of many shoprite ht and recreational centers but edo cant boast of only one . Nighy life in delta ,but edo state once is 7pm u are still.outside u are on your own. The state investment has been conditioned in such a way that no govt can change the monopoly . this has been taking place since the time of lucky igbinedion and up till.now obaseki cant change it . So who.is fooling who

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by mudiana(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

When China is overpopulated with industrial waste and machineries, they will be heading straight to Africa.

Hence, the giant in us will come alive. Winner's member spotted here.

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by horsepower101: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Hence, the giant in us will come alive.

Manufacturing is not coming to Africa or Nigeria. Most manufacturing jobs of the future are becoming automated. You need keep up with global trends.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Albert0011(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2018
zolajpower:

My brother a dead delta state js better than a lively edo state ........argue am with your ancestors oo.
Delta state boast of many shoprite ht and recreational centers but edo cant boast of only one . Nighy life in delta ,but edo state once is 7pm u are still.outside u are on your own. The state investment has been conditioned in such a way that no govt can change the monopoly . this has been taking place since the time of lucky igbinedion and up till.now obaseki cant change it . So who.is fooling who
My brother i wonder o..the Edo state i know or which one again,apart from Benin city all other parts of the state is not well developed.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by JacksonOyibo: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2018
smiley
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Bizibi(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2018
One left to akwa ibom,okowa no dey try at all.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Kayleb26(m): 10:26am On Sep 01, 2018
This is a welcome development
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by eaglez(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2018
jayson87:
You put a report up without mentioning the manufacturers / organisations living delta for edo state. this barbaric journalism in Nigeria has to stop, and as for you
Hello,I only asked a question and the question is neither in defence nor in acceptance of the article put up,I only wanted to be sure of your claims that you are a staff of MAN,if it pisses u off, please do accept my apologies...... From a more concerned Nigerian.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by gaby(m): 10:28am On Sep 01, 2018
lexy2014:
infact, am smiling like I got alert. Happy new month 2u too

Lol...e go enter..10% for me..
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Maket: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Still south south development
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Richogroup: 11:02am On Sep 01, 2018
name the companies rolocating from delta to edo state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by egusbaba(m): 11:08am On Sep 01, 2018
Delta state is truly a badly run state with the highest number of lazy youth in their rural areas that does nothing but stay at home and fight to collect 'devel' from people that are progressing and any company that want to setup production in their area. And it'd a pity those in power are turning a blind eye to this menace

3 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Originalsly: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2018
horsepower101:

Manufacturing is not coming to Africa or Nigeria. Most manufacturing jobs of the future are becoming automated. You need keep up with global trends.

You need to keep up with global trends. Didn't Zolajpower refer to a Chinese door and glass factory?....and that's not the only Chinese manufacturing company operating in Nigeria let alone Africa. Don't they employ some Nigerians? Global trend when it comes to manufacturing is to set up industries where the cost of production is cheapest. Cheapest depends on several factors.... concessions...taxes...non enforcement of environmental protection and labour laws ..... availability of raw materials ... cheap labour force and logistics...getting the product to market.
These conditions are easily met in Nigeria and Africa as a whole. China is clamping down now that fog has taken over their industrial cities.....Africa is the next frontier...they have been coming and will continue to come ...we are welcoming exploitation with open arms.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by MahatmaGhandi: 11:12am On Sep 01, 2018
No not obaseki's reform, which reform. Na Uduaghan 8 yrs of foolishness and Okowa's failure to correct that foolishness that has caused it. Besides businesses moved from Delta to Rivers and not Edo State. This is deliberate misinformation, nothing is happening in Edo State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by effluxpump(m): 11:12am On Sep 01, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Which companies are in Delta State that are now migrating to Edo State

Please, list them.
You want person to pee for en pant right?

Continue ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by AreaFada2: 11:27am On Sep 01, 2018
coleon:
I keep saying the best administrators are those that have excelled in their careers before holding public offices not professional politicians like Saraki,Buhari,Atiku e.t.c.

Saraki did well as a medical practitioner previously. Before business and then politics. Ngige, Uduaghan and Odili were successful doctors too.

Not all who did well in business or professional careers eventually deliver as politicians. You just have to have the desire to leave a legacy behind and be passionate about it.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by TundeBricklayer: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2018
30card:
Which manufacturing companies are in Delta state that are moving? Delta state don't have any to start with
Ignorant is a disease, do you what me to list manufacturing industries in delta for you

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by DeRay98(m): 11:59am On Sep 01, 2018
AreaFada2:

Saraki did well as a medical practitioner previously. Before business and then politics. Ngige , Uduaghan and Odili were successful doctors too.

Not all who did well in business or professional careers eventually deliver as politicians. You just have to have the desire to leave a legacy behind and be passionate about it.

Where did Saraki practice his medical training? What business did he do?
Maybe, you just heard quoted other people.
Saraki studied and qualified as medical doctor in and returned to Nig after his house manship (medical apprenticeship for one yr).
He returned to take charge of companies he father owned with Kwara state funds, he looted and ruined the companies, 2 banks that eventually collapsed.
He then joined politics with structures and fear his father has created in kwara state.
As governor for 8ys what tangible progress did kwara state attain?
One would have thought that as a UK trained medical doctor he should have turned Kwara state health care system into the evvy of other states thus tapping into part of billions naira of medical tourism that India is benefitting from Nigeria.
Since he manoeuvred himself into the Senate President how has he used his influence as a medical doctor to repair the damaged healthcare system in Nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okaro Ouzama Arrested For Illicit Drug Trafficking In Mumbai, India / Akwa Ibom: Umo Eno Dragged To Court Over Age Falsification, Certificate Scandal / Govs Responsible For $/N Hike, Converting Allocations To Dollars - Idris Usman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.