Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms (17175 Views)

Gov Wike Bans Chelsea Fans In Rivers State Due To Noise Pollution / Pally Iriase To Obaseki: Explain How You Spent N251 Billion / NASS, DSS, Police Set To Take Over Edo Assembly, Issue Directive To Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by loyaltygame(m): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
They will never stop lying to there dullard supporters. Manufacturer my foot.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Lordkratus(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
engrelvis:
very gud question.pls op name one of those companies
pan ocean oil Nigeria limited, just after by pass, sapele road. relocated from warri to that place. that I know of

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Great2017: 1:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
kindnyce:
And some ineffectual bufoons will continue to spew trash that APC hasn't done anything.
Ahead Ahead APC till wailers get sense grin grin grin
Can you name just three of the manufacturing companies that moved from Delta to Edo?
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by angelicwing: 1:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lordkratus:
pan ocean oil Nigeria limited, just after by pass, sapele road. relocated from warri to that place. that I know of
Can you people stop all these lies. Pan Ocean you mentioned relocated to Edo due to the ethnic crisis in Warri. Same crisis made Shell to remove their western division headquarter to Port Harcourt.

2 Likes

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by aku626(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
If political party are a curse to Nigeria. We should support a persons individual effort at times like this and not a group of persons though he’s a representative of such. I happen to have met the subject countless times and I can attest to his work ethics towards his state and people it’s only natural that his seeds are beginning to show. There are a lot of APC give. Who don’t share similar attributes hence we should accord the subject accolades him alone has worked hard for.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by luckyogor(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hahahha,who relocate abeg,or na d coffin makers when youth pursue go back to edo state dis ones they talk about.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by AreaFada2: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
DeRay98:

Where did Saraki practice his medical training? What business did he do?
Maybe, you just heard quoted other people.
Saraki studied and qualified as medical doctor in and returned to Nig after his house manship (medical apprenticeship for one yr).
He returned to take charge of companies he father owned with Kwara state funds, he looted and ruined the companies, 2 banks that eventually collapsed.
He then joined politics with structures and fear his father has created in kwara state.
As governor for 8ys what tangible progress did kwara state attain?
One would have thought that as a UK trained medical doctor he should have turned Kwara state health care system into the evvy of other states thus tapping into part of billions naira of medical tourism that India is benefitting from Nigeria.
Since he manoeuvred himself into the Senate President how has he used his influence as a medical doctor to repair the damaged healthcare system in Nigeria?
Lol. When you hate you really hate. Which condition was Kwara Healthcare in in the military era? And after he left?

Which control over health ministry has Saraki under Buhari? A govt under which ministers and FG appointees flout NASS invitation to be held to account, impunity encouraged by Buhari who controls MDAs?

The real pain is that he played the politics better and more cunningly than those who hitherto were forming political James Bond. grin cheesy

At least you admit that he ran businesses before politics. Which was the real point. That he did other things before politics. He's educated and can show his WAEC certificate, has his MBBS and did not forge NYSC discharge certificate. grin cheesy

Which state made much progress? Fashola clearing Oshodi and a few other stuff that left Lagos in so much debt (Oh Lagos is rich, it's a Country within a country, Eko oni baje as our typically mouthed & boastful SW people say grin grin) but still consistently ranks as one of the worst liveable cities in the world. So long as Tinubu has Lagos as his empire to milk, all is well. Never seen a place where people claim to be sophisticated and educated but still have such herd mentality. shocked shocked shocked

The problem you lot have is this: my rogue is the good rogue. Others are bad rogues. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by AreaFada2: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
DeRay98:

Where did Saraki practice his medical training? What business did he do?
Maybe, you just heard quoted other people.
Saraki studied and qualified as medical doctor in and returned to Nig after his house manship (medical apprenticeship for one yr).
He returned to take charge of companies he father owned with Kwara state funds, he looted and ruined the companies, 2 banks that eventually collapsed.
He then joined politics with structures and fear his father has created in kwara state.
As governor for 8ys what tangible progress did kwara state attain?
One would have thought that as a UK trained medical doctor he should have turned Kwara state health care system into the evvy of other states thus tapping into part of billions naira of medical tourism that India is benefitting from Nigeria.
Since he manoeuvred himself into the Senate President how has he used his influence as a medical doctor to repair the damaged healthcare system in Nigeria?
Lol. When you hate you really hate. Which condition was Kwara Healthcare in in the military era? And after he left?

Which control over health ministry has Saraki under Buhari? A govt under which ministers and FG appointees flout NASS invitation to be held to account, impunity encouraged by Buhari who controls MDAs?

The real pain is that he played the politics better and more cunningly than those who hitherto were forming political James Bond. grin cheesy

At least you admit that he ran businesses before politics. Which was the real point. That he did other things before politics. He's educated and can show his WAEC certificate, has his MBBS and did not forge NYSC discharge certificate. grin cheesy

Which state made much progress? Fashola clearing Oshodi and a few other stuff that left Lagos in so much debt (Oh Lagos is rich, it's a Country within a country, Eko oni baje as our typically mouthed SW people say grin grin) but still consistently ranks as one of the worst liveable cities in the world. So long as Tinubu has Lagos as his empire to milk, all is well. Never seen a place where people claim to be sophisticated and educated but still have such herd mentality. shocked shocked shocked

The problem you lot have is this: my rogue is the good rogue. Others are bad rogues. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by 30card(m): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Ignorant is a disease, do you what me to list manufacturing industries in delta for you
Oga, I am not living in Lagos or port- harcourt or Abuja
Kindly list them and give address.
Thanks
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by TundeBricklayer: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
30card:

Oga, I am not living in Lagos or port- harcourt or Abuja
Kindly list them and give address.
Thanks

Premium steel company

Eastern steel company Asaba

Geepee industries, Asaba Delta state

Wichtech industries, Asaba

Delta packaging company

Olite manufacturing company

Asaba Aluminum company

Parmolit

GBC Murphy manufacturing industries

Kleanson Distillers Ltd, Obio, Delta State.

Life flour mill company, Ogorode, Sapele, Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
gaby:

Lol...e go enter..10% for me..
bros that 10% big oh. Make I find u like N100 recharge card
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by gaby(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
lexy2014:
bros that 10% big oh. Make I find u like N100 recharge card

Jesuuu...no yawa I go take am...at all at all an im be winc pikin
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
gaby:

Jesuuu...no yawa I go take am...at all at all an im be winc pikin
u too correct
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by CioAngels(f): 7:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
While Okowa is busy selling the businesses he met in Delta, but not to replace with any business for indigenes to get work to do. Those that created private businesses to carry the state forward he has driven them because he does not have knowledge of what to do but to steal. Big shame to Okowa.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by Lordkratus(m): 6:19am On Sep 02, 2018
angelicwing:
Can you people stop all these lies. Pan Ocean you mentioned relocated to Edo due to the ethnic crisis in Warri. Same crisis made Shell to remove their western division headquarter to Port Harcourt.
I don't know where this crack head originated from. when did warri crisis occur and when did pan ocean move? march to may 1997, when did pan ocean move? barely 7 years ago dumb ass. don't quote me displaying your stupidity. and I made an observation as the earlier posted I quoted said name one company that relocated from Delta to edo knowing full well the Exodus started well before the present governors got to that seat,I gave that example. get off my mention
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by daveP(m): 12:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
folake4u:

My guy, I weak o.
Ni weak o. me I'm loading for you. exam about to finish. all my peeps are as usual peeps if you notice my scanty comments so far. I come online when the book no wan enter MA head. it's been book and sleep then straight to exam hall.

Thursday is a yippee for me.... I'll recap all your entries sha.... twalz to Folz
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by folake4u(f): 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
daveP:
Ni weak o. me I'm loading for you. exam about to finish. all my peeps are as usual peeps if you notice my scanty comments so far. I come online when the book no wan enter MA head. it's been book and sleep then straight to exam hall.

Thursday is a yippee for me.... I'll recap all your entries sha.... twalz to Folz

Hey dear,are you a Masters student or undergrad like us?
I wish you success in your exams darl, mine is this month too.

What's happening on Thursday na? Where the party at?! cheesy.

Twale to daveP smiley.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by daveP(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2018
folake4u:

Hey dear,are you a Masters student or undergrad like us?
I wish you success in your exams darl, mine is this month too.

What's happening on Thursday na? Where the party at?! cheesy.

Twale to dave smiley.
As Folz is so is Dave. Thursday is here. Lemme take steps slowly.
Re: Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms by folake4u(f): 8:09pm On Sep 05, 2018
daveP:
As Folz is so is Dave. Thursday is here. Lemme take steps slowly.
Oh,that's nice.

What's happening on Thursday na cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nwoko, Abba Moro, Obanikoro, Shina Peller, Others Confirmed For Democracy Heroes / We Won’t Call Witnesses Because Atiku’s Witnesses Supported Our Case, Inec’s Law / Atiku On Fishing Expedition, Tinubu Tells US Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.