Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Do Women Really Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Really Want? (1498 Views)

Do Women Really Hate Nice Guys? Check This Out... / 7 Sex Positions Women Really Want / What Do Women Really Want? A Big Bank Account Or A Big "Drill-bit"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Really Want? by brossege(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2018
Hello my fellow nairalanders, hope u r all having a nice time.

This baffles me a lot...

What is wrong with girls, ladies, women nowadays?

Y will she break up with u because of a nigga who's is may more financially buoyant than you and later want to stylishly get with to u after she must hv see that all that glitter is not gold.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by cao(f): 7:40pm On Sep 12, 2018
Why you posted this in the gaming section, I'll never know...

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2018
cao:
Why you posted this in the gaming section, I'll never know...
Don't blame him, blame the girl that did this to him.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by lilmax(m): 8:15pm On Sep 12, 2018
a girl doesn't need to knack every guy or date rich guys to know what experience is

when you find a girl like that, you knack and dispose

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by cao(f): 1:10pm On Sep 13, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Don't blame him, blame the girl that did this to him.
Nope.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by addikt(m): 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2018
Lol...crazy, now he's confused
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Liliyann(f): 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2018
A woman wants a man that will love her, cherish her, spend on her lavishly, treat her like a queen and be there for her always!

A woman wants a man that is ready to put her needs above his,a man that is financially buoyant and is ready to defy all odds including his family and friends just to satisfy her financial needs and stand up for her always!!
There is a clear difference between a man and a boy, until you know this, you will forever be trying to measure up!
If you are broke and struggling, you have no reason looking for a girlfriend!
No lady was born to suffer!!
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by lilmax(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2018
Liliyann:
A woman wants a man that will love her, cherish her, spend on her lavishly, treat her like a queen and be there for her always!

A woman wants a man that is ready to put her needs above his,a man that is financially buoyant and is ready to defy all odds including his family and friends just to satisfy her financial needs and stand up for her always!!
There is a clear difference between a man and a boy, until you know this, you will forever be trying to measure up!
so why do women need education if they are to be taken care of?

well I'm on my good side tonight, lucky you
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 13, 2018
all girls are not dsame, 4 me, I want a guy that loves me. when I say loves me I mean he gives me a lot of attention, we find time to talk or chat when we are apart, go out together to my favourite pepper soup joint or to his indomie joint, ha allows me rest my head on his chest when we are together, kiss me more on my head more than my lips, faithful, always tells me i'm beautiful and he will want to spend forever with me. nothing beats it
I forgot to add, he is gentle in terms of sex, I don't like it rough
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 14, 2018
gloria34:
all girls are not dsame, 4 me, I want a guy that loves me. when I say loves me I mean he gives me a lot of attention, we find time to talk or chat when we are apart, go out together to my favourite pepper soup joint or to his indomie joint, ha allows me rest my head on his chest when we are together, kiss me more on my head more than my lips, faithful, always tells me i'm beautiful and he will want to spend forever with me. nothing beats it
i lv ur words,ar u a single mum?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by chiommy123(f): 4:51am On Sep 14, 2018
I want an honest hardworking good looking faithful humble generous intelligent buoyant loving caring strong peaceful young man. Plus God fearing cool
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 14, 2018
aro1:
i lv ur words,ar u a single mum?
yep.
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by majekoam(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

I've seem many of this ladies posts.
Also study her profile
They are filled with Anger towards men.
I've come to hope that if something has happened to you that you can forgive and let it go...
You wrote above what a woman wants...
..well do you think a man with all those traits will like a woman with your attitude(or the one you display).
As a man I know we have our problems but in that I pray to God that I never marry someone with this kind of attitude. I'd rather he just take my life...
Some people might abuse me but if you read in between the lines of her comment you will see the picture...
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by anochuko01(m): 6:19am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

So its money that separates boys from men...
how old are you?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Aykush(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

The truth is we are all worthless. Our pussy is the only thing we got. Remove it and We Nigerian ladies are just as lifeless as our president

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by cao(f): 10:35am On Sep 14, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

The truth is we are all worthless. Our pussy is the only thing we got. Remove it and We Nigerian ladies are just as lifeless as our president

We ko, abeg speak yourself. If you're indeed a woman and you feel that way, that's your issue. We, at least myself, didn't make you our spokesperson. Just because you believe you're worthless doesn't mean every other person believes they are.

3 Likes

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by MJBOLT: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

chiommy123:
I want an honest hardworking good looking faithful humble generous intelligent buoyant loving caring strong peaceful young man. Plus God fearing cool

gloria34:

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by vanida6: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2018
Good care,,romantic,,cute looking nd handsome and rich is all i want in a man wink

if u dnt have all dis den u re losing (byeeeee
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2018
gloria34:
yep.
i also am a single dad,hurt in d past,u cn see sm of my post on ezedingo thread,where i pour out my emotions
cn i get to knw u more?
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 14, 2018
aro1:
i also am a single dad,hurt in d past,u cn see sm of my post on ezedingo thread,where i pour out my emotions
cn i get to knw u more?
hmm, so sorry about that. mine was more of a genotype issue, it wasn't about being hurt by him. i'm in a relationship now and we are trying to build it. I hope u find some 1 who will heal d wound
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by ojay2053(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by ojay2053(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2018
cao:

We ko, abeg speak yourself. If you're indeed a woman and you feel that way, that's your issue. We, at least myself, didn't make you our spokesperson. Just because you believe you're worthless doesn't mean every other person believes they are.
grin grin
Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2018
gloria34:
hmm, so sorry about that. mine was more of a genotype issue, it wasn't about being hurt by him. i'm in a relationship now and we are trying to build it. I hope u find some 1 who will heal d wound
ohooo! happy to hear u ar nw in a new union
thx for ur kind words.. i appreciate!!!

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Really Want? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2018
Liliyann:

gloria34:

chiommy123:

vanida6:
Good care,,romantic,,cute looking nd handsome and rich is all i want in a man wink

if u dnt have all dis den u re losing (byeeeee

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Wants An ABORTION / Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) / Lady Recall She Found Her Boyfriend Wedding Invitation Card In Her Mum Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.