Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 (15314 Views)

Edo North Youths Reject Ize-Iyamu, As Gani Audu, His Running Mate Escapes / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / APC Sweeps Ekiti North Senatorial District - Official Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by nex(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Seems I'm the only politician in this Nigeria who was not pressured by the youths, or elders, or party chieftains to run for office. I guess I'm the sole aspirant who woke up, saw how things were going, and said "No! Someone must do something, and if no one else wants to, I will".

I'm also the only one who calls himself a politician. Others claim they're not politicians, they're just coming into politics to bring good leadership.

Well, the truth is you can't achieve anything good if you don't start by telling yourself the truth. That's the truth about truth.

Since 2012, I've collaborated with many youth groups and individuals to see that a new generation of Nigerian lead the heart of Africa into its rightful place on Earth. We simply cannot continue with any elements of the 1966 mafia which derailed the destiny of Nigeria and continued to misdirect us ever since.

Now, people have asked where we're going to get all the money to run our campaign, and I've been very honest here too by telling them we're going to crowdfund all of it from the people.

INEC set N40,000,000 (forty million Naira) as the limit of campaign expenditure for senatorial campaigns. I'll tell another truth again, that whosoever spends their personal N40 million to get a job as a Senator is not going to the Senate to work for you; if they borrow the money from a godfather, then you can guess who they'll be working for.

Finally, I need to come clean with my manifesto. The things we need in Nigeria are clear to toddlers. Rather than claim I have a secret document crafted by masterminds, I prefer to show you the two sources of our agenda for Nigeria:

1. Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
2. Nigeria Vision 2020 plan (Vision202020)

SUMMARIZED:

-Legislation To Power The Future Of Nigeria

-Budgeting For Sustainable Education

-Returning Constituency Projects To LGA

We've wasted too much time hoping and wishing. The only way we can fulfill our purpose is when we come together to act. It is time!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nex!

This is nice, let young people go to more political offices

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by SEONaijaExpert: 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
I really wanted to blast you for obvious reasons (you're in Edo and you're thinking Accord). But I think I will do otherwise.

You've been on this platform since 2005 and I think with that, you would probably have a better understanding of what the people wants, especially the youths.

You've majored in the politics section and that makes me believe you also understand the clamour and this is like a calling for you.

Having said that, your constituency matters and I also want to believe you're a man of the people over there.

It doesn't matter under what party you contest, what matters is your personality as a person and how you take care of your people. I don't need to explain that to you.

So far, this has helped our beloved President Buhari, he's people conscious and his international reputation has been attracting many countries to come in and do business more than ever.

I wish you the very best!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Edopesin: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
every prospective candidate is good until in office

cc; Buhari Trump

2 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by kennypoju04: 1:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good

Check below
Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by LaCremy: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
I wish you well if you won't be like "them"

9 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by flexyrule(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Best of luck man.
Meanwhile, Adams Oshiomole right now...

12 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Humblega(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good to give it a try....

Shouting buhari, saraki, kwakwasho......in nairaland cannot solve d problem, if youth ar not ready to turn up

Go go go

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by SmilingMary(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
I am in EDO South and not in any party yet, But I commend this. Keep the flag flying. I will support you all day.

15 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Mikepenny5(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
if you win remember me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
you look like an ISIS terrorist

7 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
All the best brother, success.

1 Like

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Aldebaran(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
We need Youths like you in Government ...

And not those old idiots siphoning our wealth in Senate grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by modath(f): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cool...

1 Like

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Offpoint: 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Honestly speaking, that face looks like someone who's gonna steal our monies in the future. I don't trust beaded guys with money like I can't trust them with my girlfriend.

if you don't believe me, zoom in that picture and take a good look at his lips... you'll see the "I go chop una money" written all over it.

15 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by yjgm(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
I love this. If only wishes were to be true...

1 Like

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by JasonScoolari: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Thank Heaven's he's not a Zombie and did not choose APC.

4 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Naza25: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
That's nice, hope he wins

2 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Greenarrow01(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
First of all i must salute your courage..
Thou we both know you can't win. But we must salute you.

I feel that. Youths who want to hold political office should go under godfathers...

Look there is no way we can win political offices without these old men.
They re richer... stronger.. more experienced and wiser.

NIGERIA is not ripe for politics based on oratory powress of candidates and what yhey will do.. we re still in the dark ages.. still under that stupid jinx of his is my tribe man.. or his offering higher pay for vote.... but i know we will get there.. except thou u live in lekki or ajah.. those ones no care about 5k.

Look for a political godfather.. learn under him.. look for his favour.. ensure he picks u as the right candidate...

Fight and win the election... then my brother
JUDAS!!!!

BETRAY The old modafakas.
Betray them and do the right thing for your state and constituents...
If you re good...let say as a gov.. i swear.. you will still win 2term trust me...
Nigerias will go for u no matter what...

E.g
Ambode will still win Lagos.. with or without Tinubu.

So my brother.. go nd be sleeping in oshiomole's house lol. Abi na igbenidion or obaseki.... but accord party is a no no for me... well guy wan popular small.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by DRJECKYLL(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
They say that if a poor man knew what it takes to be rich....he will not want to be rich. So if you are vying for the position because of wealth and ego think again. Because it will be the only thing that will console you. But if your purpose of leadership is to affect change and induce progress...well

2 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by BuhariM(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
All our politicians are mad....

How I wan take see #40million for form as I get interest for senate

1 Like

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by aminu790(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
best of luck

2 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Benekruku(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Accord Party grin

Hope it's free money you spending and not hard earned money.

Let me rest my case there
Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by deebrain(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wonderful. Keep it up sir....

2 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oshey Nejeeb!

1 Like

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by christejames(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Great! we need more youths in active politics. I know the journey would be tumultuous for you especially vying under an unpopular political party but with the right intention I see you coming out victorious.

All the best brother, your likes are my friends.

3 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by alabajay: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
We taking over bro.. This is actually my constituency.... We behind you

1 Like

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Jubilancy(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one.... I am from ekpoma and would really love to be on your team , I graduated from AAU ......Its time for the youths to rise up and take a stand in the future of our beloved country

6 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
That's nice.
Wishing him all the best in his political pursuit.

1 Like

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Oyindidi(f): 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one... I pray you win

2 Likes

Re: Nejeeb Bello Oyarese For Edo North Senatorial District 2019 by Phygo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
Best of Luck man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: Nigeria At War With Itself, Verge Of A Precipice — Dogara / Tinubu's Supporters Donates Relief Items To Flood Victims in Jigawa / 3 Crushed As Container Falls On Car In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.