Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC (3727 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Governors Abdullahi Sule, Okowa, Hon. Victor Nwokolo, Others For Peace Achievers / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 2:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
VICTOR ANTAI ANNOUNCES PDP'S DEMISE IN ORO NATION -As Mbo APC welcomes him.

The immediate past Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Akwa Ibom State, Rt. Hon. Victor Antai, has rated highly, the chances of the All Progressives Congress (APC), winning the 2019 general elections in the entire four Local Government Areas of Oro Nation.

At a well attended reception event by Mbo chapter of APC held at the Oron residence of Chief Effiong Johnson, a party chieftain and aspirant for Mbo State Constituency, Antai said the APC is a movement, not merely a political party, and expressed delight over his acceptance by members of the party.

He said 2019 elections signals the end of PDP's reign in Oro politics.

"PDP has collapsed in Mbo, Oro Nation and Akwa Ibom State. You know that APC is a political movement, not just a political party. I decided to join the movement, thank you for accepting me. I am not coming to fight for any position in the party, I don't intend to hijack the existing structure. All I can say now is to assure you that I will be more useful to APC, I will do ten times what I used to do in PDP. APC will develop Mbo and Oro nation. Let's be connected to government at the center", Antai noted.

Welcoming Antai to the party, Mbo chapter chairman of the APC, Prince Okon Bassey Enetak labelled him a 'game changer' and assured him of unalloyed support and acceptability by members of the party.

In his remarks, the host, Chief Effiong Johnson, applauded Antai for the courage to quit office as commissioner,saying the decision underlines his belief in the APC.

Chief Johnson, who is aspiring to represent Mbo State Constituency, disclosed that he rejected an offer by Governor Udom Emmanuel to replace Rt. Hon. Victor Antai as commissioner.

He promised effective representation, if elected.
The chapter woman leader Mrs Eno Etim David, and Chairman, APC Ward Chairmen's Forum, Comrade Ita Asukwo, also announced support for Antai.

Hordes of dignitaries including chapter secretary, Clement Okon Effiong, Chief Edet Ukwa, Mr. Sunday Sylvester Inyang, Mr. Nkereuwem Asuquo, Mr. Itama Ekpe and Mrs Mary Afiakurue, all spoke glowingly about Mr. Victor Antai and urged him to sustain the goodwill and political prowess he exhibited in PDP.

Mynd44 APC is moving to the permanent site in Akwa Ibom.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Madridguy, Corinthians, quickberry, Tonyebarcanista grin
Senatordave1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Donald95(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
Cowards.

I will advise those still living in nigeria to vote PDP even if they didn't win, let your conscience be free as you are not part of people that brought hardship and Poverty to your door step.

Afterall middlebelt is reaping the fruit of their labour

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by amaniro: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerian politics, the interest of the people is priority not the party, defection, etc that's why this zoo is still a sh!t whole. I envy Ghana I swear
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Jaideyone(m): 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
lol waiting for the south south is PDP crew grin

hope they won't end up like this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Another Win for APC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin grin grin

Butterflyleo:
Madridguy, Corinthians, quickberry, Tonyebarcanista grin
Senatordave1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:
Nigerian politics, the interest of the people is priority not the party, defection, etc that's why this zoo is still a sh!t whole. I envy Ghana I swear

And you claim that you don't have anything with ojukwu? cheesy

Only a set of people speak in the manner of the bold because of self hate. When the APC were going to PDP, you weren't this subdued but now, you suddenly remember the people? Hypocrisy is your middle name

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And you don't you have nothing with ojukwu? cheesy

Only a set of people speak in the manner of the bold because of self hate. When the APC were going to PDP, you weren't this subdued but now, you suddenly remember the people? Hypocrisy is your middle name

This guy cheesy

You have a way with retorts. See top 9 striker attack. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by amaniro: 2:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

And you claim that you don't have anything with ojukwu? cheesy

And it seems like someone ave been stalking. tbh ave not been noticing you.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by AroleOduduwa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
PDP has collapsed because a former commisioner whom they refused a ticket decamped to APC. All this blood sucking zoneB self, to them it’s all about APC and PDP, they don’t even benefit anything from the government of today. Most of them are blinded by religious affiliation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
AroleOduduwa:
PDP has collapsed because a former commisioner whom they refused a ticket decamped to APC. All this blood sucking zoneB self, to them it’s all about APC and PDP, they don’t even benefit anything from the government of today. Most of them are blinded by religious affiliation

Ipobian when will you stop hiding behind Yoruba monikers and be proud to use Ojukwu or nnamdi kanu on your moniker

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
amaniro:

And it seems like someone ave been stalking. tbh ave not been noticing you.

Actually you and I quoted each other yesterday and it's obvious your memory doesn't last beyond 24 hours otherwise you would have remembered how you've been jumping up and down celebrating defections to PDP wink

I'm just helping you overcome your handicap wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by tonerandsensors: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
OK
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Herdsmen: 2:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
All this pre planned rigging... The antics is well know.. defection..is the technique so as to rig same..

It won't just work..

APC ain't getting 20% in the southern states..
...........10% in the Eastern states..

Now the question is ...

Why Dem the celebrate with propaganda the south south states.. with light feather politician..
But when heavy weight decamp..they said is corruption.. fighting back..

We all know..butterfly .. can floored nairaland with daily defection news..but the point is t
his?
APC is death in South and east..
All politicians defecating from PDP in the southern and Eastern are people rejected by PDP already..
No space ..lots of men on ground for same ticket ..and if you tell yourself the truth..no chance ..you move ahead..try next party..

2...some crook politicians looking for sanctuary to hide dia loot and secure demselves..
The bold ones dare..and run with the opposition..
..let the tyrant do his worst.. but the cowards ..not secured and highly corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This guy cheesy

You have a way with retorts. See top 9 striker attack. grin

Their hypocrisy is really annoying sad

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Sharpshooota: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol waiting for the south south is PDP crew grin

hope they won't end up like this

These are selfish politicians interested only in their pockets... Their is no way to be corrupt and not not be seen by the Efcc except you are a member of the APC...

The south south is for the PDP...

The almajiri party is dead in the better south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Donald95(m): 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
VICTOR ANTAI ANNOUNCES PDP'S DEMISE IN ORO NATION -As Mbo APC welcomes him.

The immediate past Commissioner for Culture and Tourism in Akwa Ibom State, Rt. Hon. Victor Antai, has rated highly, the chances of the All Progressives Congress (APC), winning the 2019 general elections in the entire four Local Government Areas of Oro Nation.

At a well attended reception event by Mbo chapter of APC held at the Oron residence of Chief Effiong Johnson, a party chieftain and aspirant for Mbo State Constituency, Antai said the APC is a movement, not merely a political party, and expressed delight over his acceptance by members of the party.

He said 2019 elections signals the end of PDP's reign in Oro politics.

"PDP has collapsed in Mbo, Oro Nation and Akwa Ibom State. You know that APC is a political movement, not just a political party. I decided to join the movement, thank you for accepting me. I am not coming to fight for any position in the party, I don't intend to hijack the existing structure. All I can say now is to assure you that I will be more useful to APC, I will do ten times what I used to do in PDP. APC will develop Mbo and Oro nation. Let's be connected to government at the center", Antai noted.

Welcoming Antai to the party, Mbo chapter chairman of the APC, Prince Okon Bassey Enetak labelled him a 'game changer' and assured him of unalloyed support and acceptability by members of the party.

In his remarks, the host, Chief Effiong Johnson, applauded Antai for the courage to quit office as commissioner,saying the decision underlines his belief in the APC.

Chief Johnson, who is aspiring to represent Mbo State Constituency, disclosed that he rejected an offer by Governor Udom Emmanuel to replace Rt. Hon. Victor Antai as commissioner.

He promised effective representation, if elected.
The chapter woman leader Mrs Eno Etim David, and Chairman, APC Ward Chairmen's Forum, Comrade Ita Asukwo, also announced support for Antai.

Hordes of dignitaries including chapter secretary, Clement Okon Effiong, Chief Edet Ukwa, Mr. Sunday Sylvester Inyang, Mr. Nkereuwem Asuquo, Mr. Itama Ekpe and Mrs Mary Afiakurue, all spoke glowingly about Mr. Victor Antai and urged him to sustain the goodwill and political prowess he exhibited in PDP.

Mynd44 APC is moving to the permanent site in Akwa Ibom.

Add link to this or is it a junk news?
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Sharpshooota: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Their hypocrisy is really annoying sad

Is Akpabio still corrupt today?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Herdsmen:
All this pre planned rigging... The antics is well know.. defection..is the technique so as to rig same..

It won't just work..

Now the question is ...

Why Dem the celebrate with propaganda the south south states.. with light feather politician..

We all know..butterfly .. can flooredFLOOD nairaland with daily defection news..but the point is t
his?
APC is deathDEAD in South and east..
All politicians defecatingDEFECTING from PDP in the southern and Eastern are people rejected by PDP already..
No space ..lots of men on ground for same ticket ..and if you tell yourself the truth..no chance

Looters Media Crew allowee collector who cannot put together English words.

Anyway I have corrected your words for free and yes the politicians are DEFECATING from PDP indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Shukuakukobambi: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Is Akpabio still corrupt today?

Very corrupt

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Herdsmen: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Looters Media Crew allowee collector who cannot put together English words.

Anyway I have corrected your words for free and yes the politicians are DEFECATING from PDP indeed.

You're a fullish somebody...

You understand this truth...but pained..
So chose to be English zon b..

Any way me na Africana ..

Jerk off full...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by AroleOduduwa(m): 3:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ipobian when will you stop hiding behind Yoruba monikers and be proud to use Ojukwu or nnamdi kanu on your moniker

ZoneB, I am pretty sure I am more Yoruba than you, I am a direct descendant of akarigbo, my family house is in Ofin, Sagamu. Who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Aufbauh(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bravo Umbrella Tango Tango Elephant Force Lima Yankee Roger Lima Elephant Oscar.....Butterflyleo kudos!

Confirm Olympus($$) statue......!!!
Olympus is in a coma taken over by Alpha Pawn Charlie
I repeat the Pig Delta Pig is in the morgue awaiting burial.

Confirm final burial... 2019, 2019...2019
BMC Roger.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by bender79: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Herdsmen:

It won't just work..

Now the question is ...

We all know..butterfly .. can floored nairaland with daily defection news..but the point is t
his?
APC is death in South and east..
All politicians defecating from PDP in the southern and Eastern are people rejected by PDP already..
No space ..lots of men on ground for same ticket ..and if you tell yourself the truth..no chance ..you move ahead..try next party..

2...some crook politicians looking for sanctuary to hide dia loot and secure demselves..
The bold ones dare..and run with the opposition..
..let the tyrant do his worst.. but the cowards ..not secured and highly corrupt.
Continue dreaming APC is better positioned more than before to earn 40% votes cast in each state of the SS. As for SE, that one is inconsequential

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Shut up your buccal cavity! I was just going to read and enjoy zombies foolery over a light weight politician without electoral value if you hadn't started regurgitating and masturbating at the same time.
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by HoluwarTohbar(f): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

ZoneB, I am pretty sure I am more Yoruba than you, I am a direct descendant of akarigbo, my family house is in Ofin, Sagamu. Who are you?
Butterflyleo who are you?
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by elucydate: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Very good.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

And I should respond to your silly question because you are? ......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Jaideyone(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

These are selfish politicians interested only in their pockets... Their is no way to be corrupt and not not be seen by the Efcc except you are a member of the APC...

The south south is for the PDP...

The almajiri party is dead in the better south
better south my ass
better south with enough social vices.

I've been to cross River, akwa ibom and rivers state so I know security challenges bedeviling those areas.

little wonder companies in those places prefer to site their HQ in Lagos or ogun. better south my as$ grin

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by buharitill2023: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by AroleOduduwa(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:

See a psychiatrist, you need some evaluation and please stop insulting people that have contrary view

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: How Authentic Is This Online Poll / Why Sowore Should Tender An Unreserved Apology / What Was Working Well In Nigeria Before Buhari Came To Spoil It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.