Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC (3748 Views)

Akpabio: I Appointed Antai Into NDDC Board Because Antai Doesn't Eat Alone. / Governors Abdullahi Sule, Okowa, Hon. Victor Nwokolo, Others For Peace Achievers / Udom Sacks Commissioner, Victor Antai, Seen With Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by SalamRushdie: 4:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
Another Butterflyle0 imaginary defection series grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Rilwayne001: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Donald95:
Cowards.

I will advise those still living in nigeria to vote PDP even if they didn't win, let your conscience be free as you are not part of people that brought hardship and Poverty to your door step.

How did they bring hardship and poverty?

Afterall middlebelt is reaping the fruit of their labour

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by shox(m): 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This guy cheesy

You have a way with retorts. See top 9 striker attack. grin
How I wish to carry you go flex
But till after election (working hours). Cos we no suppose loose guard these people
We need to take Nigeria from the grip of looters and people who don't have business being in government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 6:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
shox:

How I wish to carry you go flex
But till after election (working hours). Cos we no suppose loose guard these people
We need to take Nigeria from the grip of looters and people who don't have business being in government

Abeg I am available o. Though like you said, till after elections. These bloody looters and economy killers must NEVER return.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by HoluwarTohbar(f): 6:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
AroleOduduwa:

See a psychiatrist, you need some evaluation and please stop insulting people that have contrary view
Are you OK or did another kid snatch your toy?
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

And I should respond to your silly question because you are? ......
Your nightmare boy.
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Butterflyleo: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Your nightmare boy.

Show some respect for those who forgot to use a condom against you.

[img]https://media1./images/0f063da4ac82a89d8f856a18fbc54825/tenor.gif?itemid=3412832[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by quickberry(m): 7:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Make I dance makosa small...hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Show some respect for those who forgot to use a condom against you.

[img]https://media1./images/0f063da4ac82a89d8f856a18fbc54825/tenor.gif?itemid=3412832[/img]
APC is a terrorist party, so are their followers, very very violent and blood thirsty. That's how Nigerians will cast buhari into the valley come 2019
Re: Breaking News! More Losses For PDP As Rt. Hon. Victor Antai Defects To APC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Herdsmen:
All this pre planned rigging... The antics is well know.. defection..is the technique so as to rig same..

It won't just work..

APC ain't getting 20% in the southern states..
...........10% in the Eastern states..

Now the question is ...

Why Dem the celebrate with propaganda the south south states.. with light feather politician..
But when heavy weight decamp..they said is corruption.. fighting back..

We all know..butterfly .. can floored nairaland with daily defection news..but the point is t
his?
APC is death in South and east..
All politicians defecating from PDP in the southern and Eastern are people rejected by PDP already..
No space ..lots of men on ground for same ticket ..and if you tell yourself the truth..no chance ..you move ahead..try next party..

2...some crook politicians looking for sanctuary to hide dia loot and secure demselves..
The bold ones dare..and run with the opposition..
..let the tyrant do his worst.. but the cowards ..not secured and highly corrupt.

Rejected like Akpabio? Or Sen Hope Uzodinma?

(1) (2) (Reply)

NEITI Solid Minerals Contributed N43.2B to Government Revenue, N9.9B Shared 2016 / TINUBU Is Towing The Path Of ABBA KYARI / Suspicious: President Buhari Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.