Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys (414 Views)

My Wife's Aunty Wants To Destroy My Marriage! / Help Anytime I Get Angry I Destroy Things / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu provides advice for parents, educators, community, and church members is provided in this guide for ensuring that African American boys grow up to be strong, committed, and responsible African American men. This video answers such questions as Why are there more black boys in remedial and special education classes than girls? Why are more girls on the honor roll? When do African American boys see a positive black male role model? Is the future of black boys in the hands of their mothers and white female teachers? and When does a boy become a man? The significance of rite of passage activities, including mentoring, male bonding, and spirituality, are all described.

Pls watch and learn, we also have similar problems here in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qgw0r29GYw
Re: The Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys by HungerBAD: 5:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
The blacks are the blacks problems,end of discussion.

1 Like

Re: The Conspiracy To Destroy Black Boys by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
HungerBAD:
The blacks are the blacks problems,end of discussion.

You didn't watch it but concluded. Blacks are not the problem, the problems lie in we(blacks) trying to behave like the whites) which basically destroy our self-esteem and family oriented values. I blame the international media for this, we have no role models rather than basketballers and entertainment people. we are constantly bombarded with images that destroy our black consciousness and esteem.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Us 1st January Borns / The Holy Yahoo Boy. / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.