Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos (53260 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Both are prob abroad without papers . This is plain silly tho

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by ojimaduchidirim: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Crazy couple
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin
No marriage was consummated in all reality.

Both parties are meant to be present to exchange vows.

Pictures cant do that.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Neaman(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
when u think you've seen it all.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Authoreety:
They cldnt cum bak?
u knw if dem get papers
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Glink2018(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nah wah o.
Who are those dummy standing by picture.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by honestivo(m): 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
In Nigeria everything is possible
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Kingjames(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
law of gravity indeed

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Beremx(f): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is just a wedding reception. The wedding nuptials must have taken place abroad.

Nothing wrong with this

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nonsense can happen!

Ejor, warisdis?
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by 8stargeneral: 8:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Dis nah real waa shocked shocked shocked
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by jetz(m): 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wtf
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by tunary(m): 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nairaland with their hilarious news
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by blackgold2018(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
People that even attended this re foolish. Jst on hearing abroad couples. Stupid attendees with small minds.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by bigocean(m): 8:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
First, you crashed a wedding party. From your story it means you don't know the couple or atmost even closely associated to them.
Anyway, since the jollof rice was present; you can't say you were disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by frankdGreat125: 8:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmmmmm,
APC and their lie again?, well the wedding is represented by our LIFELESS daura president.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by phatnpretty(f): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Op na one head u share three people as per hiding face, diaris God ooooo
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Born2Breed(f): 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
teddynaijaboy:
A Nigerian man has narrated how he attended a wedding in Lagos which the couple were absent, but were represented by their photos.

The Nigerian man identified as Daddy Tola on Twitter wrote;

Source: https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-couple-absent-at-their-wedding-wed-with-photos-in-lagos-photos/

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Lovelyebubz: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
forever Naija
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Exponental(m): 8:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Pillow weds pillow. Wetin dem go born?
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by chloride6: 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
Kimsokrates:
They just denied themselves the blessings of their parents.Even if their parents see those pillows as only a representation and bless them,God will not honour their prayers because this is what God instituted marriage to be.
It is very pathetic that the institution of marriage has been disparaged to this level

Stop barking like a dog. What if their parents were dead?

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by R0LL0N(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sakie:
What will someone not see on the Internet
Its real. Two of my aunty did this kind of wedding in Nigeria. Though I was young then. I was busy asking my mum "where is aunty Kemi, mum was pointing on picture place on the chair. Am sure people regretted bringing gift that day cos they dont know may the couples will recognize those that brought the gift.

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by 11doubledee: 9:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
Probably they are dead.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by 11doubledee: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Exponental:
Pillow weds pillow. Wetin dem go born?
Pillow case
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by unwired4g: 9:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
I have attended one in Lagos where the couples were not also present but the king of a town was in attendance. In fact, the popular Baba Ijesha was the MC at that event.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
What kind of iberibeism is this? I'll rather do drive by wedding than this nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by wizod(m): 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Simplep:
Wahala I have seen represented ones bt this??...e weak me finish
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by wizod(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Simplep:
Wahala I have seen represented ones bt this??...e weak me finish

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
hmmmmm, that's serious o, now invoke.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by mechanics(m): 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
njideoby:

It's not the Internet, this is real.
I wonder why people do this. Can't they marry and wed wherever they are, Or at worst, wait until they are able to come home ?
I wonder o, they are just too in a hurry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Twerk At Funeral Service Of Their Colleague (Pics, Video) / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.