Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos (53262 Views)

The Moment A Bride Poured Food On Her Groom On Their Wedding Day (Video) / Scots Couple Wed, Ditch Clothes And Invite Island Goat As Only Guest / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Benlight: 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
What more is there to see. I've seen it all
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by geequ(m): 9:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hmmm, but meat go plenty for that kizzo sha, na Yoruba party...
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Ijebulogic(m): 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Ogbeni OP...what were you doing at wedding that you sef don't know whereabouts of the couple.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by holluwai(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2018
we have seen people who were actually at their own wedding it didnt look anything close to this beautiful.....people and hypocrisy!

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by SilverSpoonEnt: 10:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Simplep:
Wahala
I have seen represented ones bt this??...e weak me finish

lol, yours is even funnier... represented wedding? as in someone represented the husband, and another represented the wife... chai... did they kiss too? lol...
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by fayruka(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
radarada
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Malachite: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
All these useless people who have abandon their tradition, coming here to cast criticism. From an outsider looking in you all seem really dumb. Do you know what goes on around the world. There is always strange wonderful things in the world for example there is a country in south east Asia that celebrates cleaning of the corpses festival where skeletons are dug up and dresses up.

Do not worry some cleaver people will soon catch onto this married with picture idea and start marketing it, while you asses sit down laughing.

i think it is a unique and brilliant idea.

It more valuable to bring something new and unique to the world than follow follow like headless monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by marshalldgreat(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
Simplep:
Wahala
I have seen represented ones bt this??...e weak me finish
sweetie m
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Malachite: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
I think it is a unique and brilliant idea.

It more valuable to bring something new and unique to the world than follow follow like headless monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by elmodee7(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
what

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin grin
Thought I've seen it all.

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
folake4u:
undecided Dumbness at its peak.

I see you are surprised!!!
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Diso60090(m): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2018
njideoby:

It's not the Internet, this is real.
I wonder why people do this. Can't they marry and wed wherever they are, Or at worst, wait until they are able to come home ?

Na edo people na them them
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by OliveCynosure(f): 12:25am On Sep 02, 2018
So, I came here because of pillow?

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 1:16am On Sep 02, 2018
Deeescada, come and finish your wonderful diary o. Just read it. Beautifully written
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Rexnegro(m): 2:50am On Sep 02, 2018
not even a video conference call for some mins wherever they are .
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Ishilove: 2:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Rotfl

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by JediB(f): 2:58am On Sep 02, 2018
.. while being discreet and not doing any party would have sufficed, to remove the wahala of those who will be offended, them kukuma do the "come chop" (knowing that most wey come wedding na chop them won come chop) and improvise with 'effigy and their photo on top'...still op is not satisfied...

My dear op, biko, the acknowledgement of African science is the beginning of wisdom. These ones have set precedence on how to let sleeping dogs lie... a lot of peeps cannot fast, pray, lack how to discern bad vibes concealed in fancy clothes or nice cars yet if they buy indomie, na to instagram, facebook, pre wedding photo on social media... if una like, make una no borrow leaf...oyinbo is using his own science to make life easier a la wifi, internet, bluetooth, cloud storage etc African science na to ensure say others do not progress, smile for a day or even laugh.

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by sweetilicious(f): 7:07am On Sep 02, 2018
jamace:
Mockery of Holy Matrimony. angry
Am telling you
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2018
Yea,bt no kissing o grin
SilverSpoonEnt:

lol, yours is even funnier... represented wedding? as in someone represented the husband, and another represented the wife... chai... did they kiss too? lol...
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Neddyogu(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2018
This is Pillogamy! grin
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by GavelSlam: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
And you no chop the jollof rice as a result abi?
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
I see someone with excellent Photoshop skills
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by NoToPile: 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nothing extraordinary.

Instead of them coming home and spending so much, let's the grooms family go and settle the brides family if they want to party that's their own palava and the couple sign the wedding papers quietly whereever they are. It make more economic sense and it's even cheaper that way.

Flight money for both of them will settle the traditional requirements
The fact is the families have met brideprice paid, list is collected and settled. Shikena. In the eyes of God they are married.
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by folake4u(f): 9:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
DavidLoves:

I see you are surprised!!!

I am o, never heard of this before
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
folake4u:

I am o, never heard of this before

Kinda weird to me.... But what do I know?
Anyways happy married life to the beautiful pillows lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by folake4u(f): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
DavidLoves:

Kinda weird to me.... But what do I know? Anyways happy married life to the beautiful pillows lipsrsealed undecided

It's actually stupid.

Lol!

1 Like

Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 03, 2018
folake4u:

It's actually stupid.

Lol!
Haha. I rest my case cool
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by folake4u(f): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2018
DavidLoves:
Haha. I rest my case cool
wink
Re: Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos by boyjo: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2018
hahaha he said, "I came here because of pillow" cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Zimbabwean Prostitutes Twerk At Funeral Service Of Their Colleague (Pics, Video) / Why Can't I Have A Simple Wedding Like This? #3.2 Million Is Just Unnecesary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.