Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment (38794 Views)

APC Considers Suing Tambuwal, Ortom, Obaseki, Others For Defection / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory / Confirmed: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom, Abdulfatah, To Dump APC Next Week - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Ecstasy154(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has assigned its first task to the Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki, as well as the governors of Sokoto and Benue states, Aminu Tambuwal and Samuel Ortom.

Saraki was appointed by the PDP to chair its National Campaign Council for the governorship election in Osun State while Tambuwal and Ortom are members of the council.

The council, which also has other PDP governors and Deputy Senate President Ike Ekweremadu as members, will be inaugurated by the party’s leadership on Monday in the nation’s capital.

“The National Working Committee (NWC) of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has approved the composition of the National Campaign Council for the September 22, 2018, Osun State Governorship Election.

“The Campaign Council will be inaugurated on Monday, September 3, 2018, by 2pm at the Legacy House, Abuja,” the party said in a statement.

More to follow…

https://www.channelstv.com/2018/09/01/breaking-saraki-tambuwal-ortom-get-first-pdp-assignment/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by madridguy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
shocked

3 Likes

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by TheFreeOne: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
PDP indirectly telling them (defectors) to prove their loyalty, worth and put APC to shame.

But can they deliver? Time will tell.

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by abokibuhari: 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Tonnexy: 10:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Apc how market

27 Likes

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by braine(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
The same formation they had for Ekiti. We all know how that turned out eventually.

I personally think this is a bad idea, with the way Yorubas currently feel about Saraki and his team of betrayers. I'm sure he already got the message from Ijebu Ode recently.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
First Assignment to failure angry

South West has no place for any Ipob Party!

God Bless Oyetola!

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Shukuakukobambi: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
I'm curious as to how he'll address himself in oshogbo. As Bukola or as Abubakar?

As Fulani or as Yoruba omo baba oloye? cheesy

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Shukuakukobambi: 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
braine:
The same formation they had for Ekiti. We all know how that turned out eventually.

I personally think this is a bad idea, with the way Yorubas currently feel about Saraki and his team of betrayers. I'm sure he already got the message from Ijebu Ode recently.

It'll be interesting to see if he'll speak Yoruba there or fulbe cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by SolutionMee: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saraki's speech alone will make the great people of Osun to vote for PDP

Saraki the game changer

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by chriskosherbal(m): 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
We are here watching .....
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by modath(f): 11:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
TheFreeOne:
PDP indirectly telling them (defectors) to prove their loyalty, worth and put APC to shame.

But can they deliver? Time will tell.

Funny, loyalty ko, humility ni.... you just showed your political naivete.. ,

All that Wike & Secondus are indirectly asking of them as moneybags that they are, to be the ones to share money to voters (some will surely sell their votes, e sure me die) since there is no incumbent to do it & Wike isn't ready to drop nada...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Prokaryote: 11:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one, at least the money will increase in d the electorate acct. Highest bidder on the move
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by modath(f): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
SolutionMee:

Saraki the game changer

I'm only quoting this as evidence when you begin to call Osun people ewedu, coward, afonja etc when dancing senator dances his way intoo political gutter as it's 100000% going to happen..

You call them great, pls nor forget. smiley

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by oloworulz(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Saraki dare not campaign in southwest . He will be stoned

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by StillX10(m): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Osun for PDP

11 Likes

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by slivertongue: 11:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Decampees deployed 2helpout anoda decampee.

Why is it dat d SW speak ill of oda parties bt want odas 2accept dia party

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by blazer2018: 12:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Ok ooo...best of luck ooo...I know that that thuggish Dino will tag along...I no won hear sey dem teargas me o...or i climbed a tree and hid on it for 11 hours ooo...Abeg no one should be in pain after d Osun election ooo

7 Likes

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by kunmiiii: 12:25am On Sep 02, 2018
SolutionMee:

Saraki the game changer

*smh..."Saraki's speech alone" seriously dude, why do u say these things, very laughable!

Well, his speeches are not needed, because there's absolutely nothing he has to say that hasn't been said before, the way you think ordinary speech will sway votes in favor of PDP is an obvious fact that u know absolutely nothing about politics, especially in the Southwest... No be elementary politics Southwest dey play!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by PeterObi2019(m): 1:27am On Sep 02, 2018
God bless the PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Akanti50: 1:35am On Sep 02, 2018
kunmiiii:

*smh..."Saraki's speech alone" seriously dude, why do u say these things, very laughable!

Well, his speeches are not needed, because there's absolutely nothing he has to say that hasn't been said before, the way you think ordinary speech will sway votes in favor of PDP is an obvious fact that u know absolutely nothing about politics, especially in the Southwest... [s]No be elementary politics Southwest dey play!!
[/s]
Shut up your mouth there, Southwest play the most elementary and unprogressive politics in the world. The nation has moved from a developing nation to the world poorest country behind India, thanks to your vote for Buhari the cattle rearer all in the name of getting a mere VP position.
Elementary ko undergraduate ni.
Illitrates everywhere.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by kunmiiii: 2:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Akanti50:
[/s]
Shut up your mouth there, Southwest play the most elementary and unprogressive politics in the world. The nation has moved from a developing nation to the world poorest country behind India, thanks to your vote for Buhari the cattle rearer all in the name of getting a mere VP position.
Elementary ko undergraduate ni.
Illitrates everywhere.

You don't tell people on faceless forums to shut up, you're obviously the illiterate here becos you're mannerless and only illiterates and teens in their formative years rave and fume in ignorance, your grasp of politics is obviously equally infantile and adolescent for you to ever think they can get swayed by speeches especially by someone like Saraki and saying SW politics is the most "unprogressive in the world".

Politically no region in Nigeria is more astute and shrewd in politics than SouthWest, They are Kingmakers and they influence the most important positions. As much as I would like to regale you with history and information, I won't engage with you,because it would be futile doing so, people like u have nothing to offer than insults and wallowing in ignorance.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Akanti50: 3:56am On Sep 02, 2018
[s]
kunmiiii:

You don't tell people on faceless forums to shut up, you're obviously the illiterate here becos you're mannerless and only illiterates and teens in their formative years rave and fume in ignorance, your grasp of politics is obviously equally infantile and adolescent for you to ever think they can get swayed by speeches especially by someone like Saraki and saying SW politics is the most "unprogressive in the world".

Politically no region in Nigeria is more astute and shrewd in politics than SouthWest, They are Kingmakers and they influence the most important positions. As much as I would like to regale you with history and information, I won't engage with you,because it would be futile doing so, people like u have nothing to offer than insults and wallowing in ignorance.
[/s]
I just got tired of reading your stupendous lies so cut the crap already.
What makes you kingmakers you overgrown baby or is it the massive votes from the North and Middle belt that helped Buhari ascend to office which in turn made Tinubu return from his long political oblivion is now what makes SW kingmakers? If you are sure about your assertion why dont you prove it by going head to head with the North let's see if the buck actually stops at your table or better still shut the fvck up kid. We all know what transpires in Nigerian politics so coming here to blow hot air wont change any narrative of SW being the biggest asslickers the Northern kingmakers have.

The North is not some frivolous and paper kingmakers but they are your actual kingmakers everyone is aware of, they even decide your fate in the entire SW region easily with a snap of their finger. Fact

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Bambambiglo: 4:18am On Sep 02, 2018
I hope the PDP will gather money and give to Orton to clear backlog of workers salaries? Because ortom is going no where close to that seat if he doesn't do that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by kunmiiii: 4:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Akanti50:
[s][/s]
I just got tired of reading your stupendous lies so cut the crap already.
What makes you kingmakers you overgrown baby or is it the massive votes from the North and Middle belt that helped Buhari ascend to office which in turn made Tinubu return from his long political oblivion is now what makes SW kingmakers? If you are sure about your assertions why dont you prove it by going head to head with the North let's see if the buck actually stops at your table or better still shut the fvck up kid. We all know what transpires in Nigerian politics so coming here to blow hot air wont change any narrative of SW being the biggest asslickers the Northern kingmakers have.

The North is not some frivolous and paper kingmakers but they are your actual kingmakers everyone is aware of, they even decide your fate in the entire SW region easily with a snap of their finger. Fact

Your epileptic seizures here are only gonna give u a migraine, your arrogance is a testament to the fact that u can never see the clear and big picture in a thousand years. Making alliances is not Ass-Licking, an hateful and bitter mind will never be able too conceptualize this notion.

Like I said I'm not gonna engage with you if your assertions can't be devoid of slurs and rants,a very brief look at your other schizophrenic posts and obsessions says it all...Your type plenty here for NL and they're easily spotted.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by MVLOX(m): 4:45am On Sep 02, 2018
chriskosherbal:
We are here watching .....
abeg shift 4 me small make i follow u watch dis blockbuster movie
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by rajiraymond(m): 7:28am On Sep 02, 2018
SolutionMee:

Saraki the game changer

You are very correct, just as his speech was highly welcome at Ojudeoba festival in Ogun State.

13 Likes

Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by casualobserver1: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It'll be interesting to see if he'll speak Yoruba there or fulbe cheesy

So you mean Saraki can speak Fulani dialect?
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by gentlegenius(m): 7:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Saraki, Tambuwal, Ortom Get First PDP Assignment by Shukuakukobambi: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2018
casualobserver1:

So you mean Saraki can speak Fulani dialect?

If he claims Fulani, the least to be expected is that he can speak the language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / 12 Prominent Nigerians Who Died In July 2020 / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.