Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon (38796 Views)

30 Years Remembrance Of Obafemi Awolowo, An Icon / Tunde Idiagbon's 74th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Omooba77: 1:15pm On May 25, 2015
When I was a primary one pupil my father, a military officer advised us(his children)to jealously protect the name, ADEWUNMI-ADENIYI against all forms of corruption. LORD, I thank YOU it is so today.

Maj Gen B. A. Idiagbon
... I remember in Saudi Arabia (1985) you were offered a Mansion to stay in for the rest of your life, you politely turned it down. You insisted on returning to Nigeria for two reasons...
1... So that your family will remain proud when they walk the streets that their father isn't a coward!
2... That it would be a honour for you to die beside your boss Maj Gen Buhari who had saved your life during the civil war.
It doesn't matter what people say about you, good or bad you remain my hero, it's been 12 years Sir! — with Iniabasi Kwesi Paul Okon and David Olan Upwords.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150167694085016&set=a.10150167694075016.351397.614335015&type=1

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Bruteforce1o1: 1:27pm On May 25, 2015
Continue to Rest in peace Sir.

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Omooba77: 1:31pm On May 25, 2015
A good name is better that silver and gold........
Cc lalasticlala ishilove

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by tyson99(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Realdeals(m): 1:35pm On May 25, 2015
Assuming he's alive today, Buhari would have easily handed the baton of EFCC to him....eeeee many people including APC supporters go run. RIP

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by M0GIDI: 1:36pm On May 25, 2015
Great man.
Seems Buhari won't have a "Tunde Idiagbon" to hide behind this time around.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Google63(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
M0GIDI:
k
.Sigidi.. Oh Mogidi. When will you leave Buhari alone and save yourself from unnecessary heart attack. Is he the cause of all your woes and troubles?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Google63(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2015
A valiant, no nonsense officer. RIP

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by efilefun(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2015
May your soul continue to rest in peace, what you and GMB were not able to complete during your short term in power, He is back to complete the mission and he got a knowledgeable prof with him on this.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by gulfer: 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
A valiant officer.........................Not like some cowards in uniform.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Btruth: 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
He remains my hero here too Kunle. RIP Major General Tunde Idiagbon. cool

One man battalion. Okunrin meta, Ekun oko gbogbo Nigeria in the year 1986.

cheesy

Sun re ooo!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by efilefun(m): 1:39pm On May 25, 2015
This is a true role model and a hero even in death, not the fedora hat drunkard who turned the nation upside down cuz he was voted out of power.
M0GIDI:
Great man.
Seems Buhari won't have a "Tunde Idiagbon" to hide behind this time around.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Whobedatte(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
A hero
A patriot
A true Nigerian
#TundeIdiagbon

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Pavore9: 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
Many feared this man, war against indiscipline comes to mind!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by seppBlatter(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
soo
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by akhis: 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
[i][/i]
Realdeals:
Assuming he's alive today, Buhari would have easily handed the baton of EFCC to him....eeeee many people including APC supporters go run. RIP

You are 101% correct. But let me ask u. If some APC gov run, what would happen to PDP govs?

26 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by igbsam(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2015
I remember him
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
ok
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by mactoni91(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by ifydadiva(f): 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
Although I dunno him, RIP
Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by tunex23: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
Great Man, hopefully Prof Osinbajo can form a formidable team with the General same way like idiagbon. Yoruba and Hausa combo alwayz rocks!! grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Samchelsea(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
The one who truly was in charge during the Buhari Regime

9 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by asiwaju: 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
RIP Sir,a fearless man,a Great Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by harffie(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
Good man!

2 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by olaitanbaale1(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
May God bless yo soul sir! How I wish u r here 2day to witness the historic victory of yo boss muhammed buhari...continue to RIP

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by ifyan(m): 1:41pm On May 25, 2015
Sorry to say this, this was the main character behind PMB success.

Correct me if I am wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by oyeludef(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2015
A true hero. Temitemi1 and others should consider him as a role model not dat failure from otuoke

22 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 25, 2015
Wished we stuck with these guys and not the criminals like jona

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by efilefun(m): 1:42pm On May 25, 2015
They will commit suicide like Kashamu is planning to do
akhis:
[i][/i]

You are 101% correct. But let me ask u. If if some APC gov run, what of PDP govs?

ifyan:
Sorry to say this, this was the main character behind PMB success.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Seems the "Ghost VP" sambo made everyone forget a VP is meant to be as active as the president in ruling a nation.

17 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by ifyan(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
Realdeals:

I disagree with you. VP would be far better.

You know.

3 Likes

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by tolexy007(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2015
the brain behind........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Remembrance Of Tunde Idiagbon By Kunle Idiagbon by MosakuAW(m): 1:44pm On May 25, 2015
Continue to RIP...

Back then, he was seen to be the head of state while Buhari was just figure head....

But he was still loyal to Buhari irrespective of what the pple say or seen.

He make such every laws against indicipline was respected and obey.

He is one of the few good Nigeria leaders.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / Sadiya Farouq: I Am Still Studying N-power Files To Know Real Essence / Blockade Of Saraki’s Home Must Have Been By His Security Aides, Police Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.