Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

True Fantasy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Fantasy (341 Views)

People Who Say Their Sexual Fantasy Is To Do Dirty And Freaky Stuff During Sex / Fantasy For Bushy Pussy / Album Download: Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Fantasy by Queerlyshrewd: 5:46am On Sep 02, 2018
I was 13 years old when i first heard Katy Perry's I kissed a girl and ever since then, i've always fantasized about kissing girls. Hey, dont get me wrong, im straighter than that word sounds. It was only a fantasy.

You know that Pussycat dolls songs that goes "be careful what you wish for cos you just might get it"?; someone should have warned me.
There was this party Drew and me were supposed to attend but i cancelled on him because my cousin needed help with one of her silly school projects.
Turned out she had help from another colleague so i was basically jobless and bored. I checked the time; 10pm. Guess i could still make it to the party; beats staying here.

On getting to the house, i began searching for Drew. He was nowhere to be found but then someone pointed to one of the rooms. I figured he had gotten bored, drunk and had gone to sleep. I opened the door to my supposedly bored boyfriend kissing another girl. I didnt scream or fuss. I just leaned by the door and watched until they noticed me. Yeah he was drunk because it took him a while to even recognize me. He threw the girl off him and advanced towards me; at which point i started to leave.
He kept following me and apologizing until i hid in the girls' bathroom to get away from him. I suddenly felt tired; so i sank to the floor and put my face in my hands.

Minutes later, a girl in a leather jacket came up to me and said,
"Boy problems?"...
I nodded and replied "i just need a ride home"..
Technically i did because my cousin left after dropping me and i just caught my ride home exchanging saliva with another person.
Stranger girl motioned for me to come with her.
"Im Liz by the way"...
"Ellie"...
So i followed Liz to her car and at my request she
drove to her house instead. I know she was a stranger and all; she could even be a serial killer but i was too tired to care.
"Can i get you anything??"..
"Music and Vodka please"...
She smiled..
"Good combo"...
Lemme warn you now that if you're sad, Ed Sheeran
and Birdy are very terrible artistes to listen to. But i guess its like what Spud said, "when you're sad, you do stuffs that make you more sad".. Something like that..
"Im surprised you're not bawling"...
"Yeah im surprised too"..
"I think you're getting drunk"..
"Yeah so??
You have an aversion to drunk, heart broken girls in your house?"...
Liz laughed..
"Nahh...
It just means i could do this"..

She pressed her lips to mine. I was a little shocked at first but then i was too drunk and too hurt to care so i kissed her back. It got pretty hot real quick; she was a damn good kisser. Soon tops were coming off and she was kissing my neck and all that.
We kissed until our lips got exhausted. When we
stopped to catch our breaths. Liz whispered "woww"... Me? I just kept panting until tears formed in my eyes and i started to cry.

It was a combination of my boyfriend cheated on me and i just kissed a girl feeling. But through my emotional glitch, Liz just held me and let me cry. When we felt like i was done, she handed me the bottle of vodka and at that i started to laugh. She joined in the laughter and soon we were a pair of semi-naked, drunk, hysterical weirdos...

Early the next morning, i crept out of Liz's house leaving a note behind thanking her for helping out. I got to my dorm to meet Drew waiting for me.
"Hey stalker,
What do you want?"...

"Hey Ellie,
Im sorry..
I swear it was nothing..
I was drunk and...
Im sorry, there are no excuses...
Please forgive me..."

Im guessing the buzz in my head from the hangover and the fact that i may have actually had my revenge, were responsible for the next stupid words that came from my mouth..
"Wanna come in?"..

"Really?
I mean yeah, of course..
Thank you Ellie..."

He kissed my hands and forehead...
Later that day, following our reconciliation dinner where Drew payed for his infidelity with a big bucket of chocolate ice-cream and pizza; we were making out. A i-forgive-you-makeout..
It was nice and all but the weirdest thing was i kept making comparisons with the day before. Remarking at how Liz bit my lip when we kissed but Drew didnt.
Thinking of the way her hands felt in my hair, on my skin. Oh lawd, its official; im crazy.

"Babe? Are you okay??"

"Yeah...
Can you drop me off somewhere?"

"Sure"..

With a knock on the door, she opened and the surprise was replaced with a smile...
"Hello Liz"...

"Heyy Ellie"...

For more Stories
Visit
http://queerlyshrewd..com

(1) (Reply)

Receptionist / Story Of A School Father Who Married His School Daughter Years After Sec School / SALES EXECUTIVE/CASHIER NEEDED IN A FASHION HOUSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.