Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,187 members, 7,849,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi (18456 Views)

APC Will Compensate Civil War Victims In Rivers – Amaechi / Wike's Bad Governance Responsible For Hardship In Rivers - Amaechi / [BREAKING] Rivers: Amaechi-backed AAC Floors Gov. Wike, Leading By Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Almaiga: 10:56am On Sep 02, 2018
Amaechi carry go, Nigerian's are solidly behind you. That tout called Wike, must go.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Royruky(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2018
Leader of the South South:

He is on a collision course with Oshoimole.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Adegokenath(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2018
diebuhari1:
Lion of the entire South Wàste
nest time south west of yoruba muslem

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Glink2018(m): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2018
The game has started...

Lie lie

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Unibless: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2018
Seriously I'm in Rivers state and what I saw yesterday was really uncalled for. Amaechi endorsed Tonye Patrick Cole who is far far Close to his people. He does not reside in Nigeria, and as I speak he is not in the country, how can he rule people that he is not familiar to neither does he know the diversity of Rivers politics
The most surprising thing is that Amaechi endorsed of TDC automatically means TDC automatically becomes APC flag bearer and I call this anarchy
What then happen to d likes of Dumo Lulu Briggs, Magnus Abe. It's really a big blow that we said we are practicing democracy but the reverse is the case.
On this note, I urge every Nigeria Youth to take their future to their hands because this men care less about us. And we truly have to define our future

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by kennypoju04: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2018
Who can do it better...
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by ojsmscom(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2018
To buhari and National Assembly,pls pass a bill for death sentence/life imprisonment for anyone who embezzled public fund,as we have for kidnapping and armed robbery with gun.only when this is done we will know that the fight against corruption is real pls share on your whatsapp and Facebook wall.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by alen4smith(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2018
ogaontop:
Make Mr. Project catch you nd your candidate

Na better flogging e go be!
make we hear word woke is a lone ranger
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by contigiency(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2018
cosmatika:
Cos u know it'll be effort in futility. APC better not waste their tym and money contesting in Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River states in 2019 cos PDP will win back to back in those states. Meanwhile, we're waiting for Ambode to leave the evil party angry grin

Continue dreaming and don't even bother to wake up from the dream until the election is over. just an advice so may escape heart attack.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Adeevah(m): 11:38am On Sep 02, 2018
Elvis295:
Na So

You mean kwankwasiyah supporters ba
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2018
7Ebisco:
Minister of Transportation, Hon. Rotimi Amaechi said on Saturday that he did not appoint anyone as the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Rivers State.

In a statement personally signed by the minister, he denied media report that he had appointed a governorship candidate for his party in the state, noting that the said report was false.

The statement read: “On official national assignment in China, the attention of the Honourable Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi, has been drawn to several wild, misleading, misguided and deliberately distorted stories and claims linking the minister who is the Leader of the APC in Rivers State and the South-South region, to a purported ‘appointment’ of a governorship candidate for the APC in Rivers State for the 2019 gubernatorial election. To clarify this fallacy, the minister restates that: “As an individual, a registered voter and a card-carrying APC member from Rivers State, it’s the Honourable Minister’s inalienable, constitutionally enshrined democratic right to back/support/promote any qualified fellow party member of his choice, to aspire to be the candidate of the party in the state in the forthcoming governorship election or any other election.

EFCC raids two companies in Adamawa for money laundering offences

“However, as a true and thorough democrat, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, a foundation member of the APC and a leading light of the party, recognises that the party candidates for the 2019 general elections will be chosen/elected by party members through the prescribed democratic process in the party’s constitution, rules and regulations.

“It is, therefore, preposterous, mischievous; wholly and intentionally disingenuous and deceitful for anyone to claim, allege or even insinuate that the Honourable Minister has “appointed” a governorship candidate for APC in Rivers State.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-didnt-appoint-gov-candidate-for.html
If U like annoint or appoint, APC will never win in rivers.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Siki355(m): 11:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Dis man done Already pick TONYe Cole
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Siki355(m): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Unibless:
Seriously I'm in Rivers state and what I saw yesterday was really uncalled for. Amaechi endorsed Tonye Patrick Cole who is far far Close to his people. He does not reside in Nigeria, and as I speak he is not in the country, how can he rule people that he is not familiar to neither does he know the diversity of Rivers politics
The most surprising thing is that Amaechi endorsed of TDC automatically means TDC automatically becomes APC flag bearer and I call this anarchy
What then happen to d likes of Dumo Lulu Briggs, Magnus Abe. It's really a big blow that we said we are practicing democracy but the reverse is the case.
On this note, I urge every Nigeria Youth to take their future to their hands because this men care less about us. And we truly have to define our future

you are on point.

I was Astonished to heard dat also.
as a mata of fact I don't know d man called Tonye cole..

Amaechi is a choad for bringing out a Man, who is not known by his people.. what happens to d likes of Dumo Briggs n Sokonte Davies..these are d ppple dat are well known in d state n ave lot of supporter's..
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by hopkinsnoni(m): 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ppl are nt wise sha...

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by MYHUBBY: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Benekruku:

Did you disagree with Buhari when he called majority of Nigerian youths illiterates?

and I'm sure you agree with him? because you sounded like one. beside what make buhari himself literate?

maybe you need to know he once said he don't know what's called fuel subsidy not until he was elected and he started engaging in the same subsidy, devalue naira advise by IMF before naira got devalued itself. someone that his IGP disobey or a man that appointed dead people? what's more illiterate than that?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by FBIL: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Benekruku:

Wails of a 3rd class citizen
grin It's funny when a leper calls himself Usain Bolt, even when it's clear he can't run and will never run. I greet you our number 1 citizen grin

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by Benekruku(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
FBIL:

grin It's funny when a leper calls himself Usain Bolt, even when it's clear he can't run and will never run. I greet you our number 1 citizen grin

Did I request for your biography.

Anyways, your greetings were noted.
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by samcarlos: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
I've never collected bribe in my whole life - Amaechi
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by phcityblog: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Visit www.phcityblg.com for latest news in port harcourt.

Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by seanfer(m): 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
cosmatika:
Cos u know it'll be effort in futility. APC better not waste their tym and money contesting in Rivers, Abia, Enugu, Ebonyi, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River states in 2019 cos PDP will win back to back in those states. Meanwhile, we're waiting for Ambode to leave the evil party angry grin

But PDP can waste their time and money contesting in Lagos,Ogun,Katsina,Bauchi Borno,Yobe, Kaduna?
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
I just feel like to slap Chibuike anytime he take his yeye character near my village.

Stupid man and and show of shame to all Ikwere Igbos.

Spit.
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by greggng: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
That is why I can die for this man called amaechi. He is upright in his ways
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by ufuosman(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dis month will tell
Re: I Didn’t Appoint Gov Candidate For Rivers —amaechi by ofuonyebi: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Amaech ..don't waste your saliva for idiots that knows nothing about Nigerian Politics....even if u appoint a governor

for Rivers...are u not over-qualified?...Afterall, u are the OMENALA..1 and the ...political LION KING..of the South-South

Anyone who doubts the truth and your capability should go and look back to history...in 2010-2014 how u single handedly

reshaped the Nigerian politics....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu Not At War With Obaseki / Lagos #EndSARS Report Is Fake, Tales By Moonlight -Lai Mohammed / Buhari Weighs Options On Incoming Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.