Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty (811 Views)

Duncan Mighty: "My Sister Has Mental Illness, Not A Thief, It's Fake News" / Duncan Mighty Elder Sister Caught Stealing At A Shop In Port Harcourt / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by cruzzkhater(m): 8:44am On Sep 02, 2018
will always knee to Davido whenever i see him – Duncan Mighty

Nigerian Music lovers allover the world are still yet to understand why popular musician Duncan Mighty prostrated himself for Davido, who was on a recent visit to Port Harcourt , Nigeria.

After Duncan Mighty shared the video of him bowing to Davido on his Instagram page, the 34-year-old was criticised for belittling himself before a 25-year-old singer , who met him in the music industry.

In a interview Duncan Mighty had with Infonet , warri , Nigeria Duncan mighty said he will always knee or prostrate to Davido whenever he sees him.

He said ‘ I was happy to have Davido in the Niger Delta, when he said he was coming I was very happy

Continue reading : https://www.1960ng.com/i-will-always-knee-to-davido-whenever-i-see-him-duncan-mighty/

Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by Airforce1(m): 8:48am On Sep 02, 2018
You don pass that level bros ..

You've got the money , fame, older than Davido and very close to the pilitical heavy weights in porthacourt ..

You've been in the music industry and making waves even before Davido came onboard so he should be the one kneeling for you and not you kneeling for him oga .

Some humility only makes you look like a fool.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by Shakushaku1(m): 8:53am On Sep 02, 2018
Na u Sabi, at ya age
Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by thesicilian: 8:57am On Sep 02, 2018
You don't have to kneel down to show respect and appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by JudasNaCarrot: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2018
This boy sef wetin day worry you... ehn!
We know you are showing respect and being humble but....
"Too much of too much,is too much".

Abi you too don dey take that thing too?
Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by MJBOLT: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2018
this one na Agbaya
Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by Realname: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2018
All the people above me seem not to know what ,where or when to give Fūcks

They waste all the precious little fūcks in life about irrelevant things. What a man gives fūcks about tels alot about his person
undecided
Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by chriskosherbal(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Your life your way.
Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by mikejj(m): 10:09am On Sep 02, 2018
Mo na leave am abeg is it your lie down.

Re: I Will Always Knee To Davido Whenever I See Him – Duncan Mighty by OKorowanta: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2018
See as you dey turn yourself to high grade mumu for no reason.
Speed Darlington go soon use you sing.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife’s Wife Stepped On “osùn”, Not Blood / Celebrities Stun At 'king Of Boys' Premier In Lagos / I Want To F##k Wizkid - Beautiful Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.