Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit (909 Views)

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by tolase220(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
The Director-General of the Voice of Nigeria, VON, Osita Okechukwu, has admitted that President Muhamnadu Buhari short-changed the South East in his appointment into political offices.

Okechukwu, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, said he will be an idiot to say otherwise but swiftly added that the President has covered up in other areas, especially through projects.
Speaking with Punch, Okechukwu noted that Igbos are nowhere in the nation’s security apparatus; the NNPC and others, but maintained that appointments were temporal........

Read more at http://www.naijapoint.com.ng/2018/09/02/ill-be-an-idiot-…-osita-okechukwu/

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Tonnexy: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Buhari hate we the 5%, and we hate him more. That is why we have resolved, is back2daura. Never again for the fulani herdsman terrorist in aso rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by buharitill2023: 2:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ok
Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Almaiga: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Increase your votes from the previous 5% in 2019, the East will then enjoy all the previlages other regions are enjoying.
You can't eat your cake and have it.

Nigerian's are wiser now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by nnachukz(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Increase your votes from the previous 5% in 2019, the East will then enjoy all the previlages other regions are enjoying.

This reasoning is foolishness and depicts how debased you and Buhari are.
The North went on killings demonstration to protest GEJ Victory but the man didn't play this divisive politics.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Almaiga: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
nnachukz:

This reasoning is foolishness and depicts how debased you and Buhari are.
The North went on killings demonstration to protest GEJ Victory but the man didn't play this divisive politics.

GEJ's Victory was based on the massive Votes the North gave him in 2011. For your information, nobody can emerge the President of Nigeria without the North's vote.

Sai Baba!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

GEJ's Victory was based on the massive Votes the North gave him in 2011. For your information, nobody can emerge the President of Nigeria without the North's vote.

Sai Baba!!!

Ofcourse no one is surprised that you are a Buhari Loyalist. The signs and symptoms are classic and almost universal

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by UnchangeableGod: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

Sai Baba!!!
You are wrong. The 2011 votes in the north were shared with the core north massively voting for the incumbent. It was the southwest that helped GEJ to win apart from the south south and southeast. Little wonder, the Yorubas felt disappointed when GEJ decided to focus more on the north than the southwest that supported him massively. They thus paid him back in 2015 by at least playing second fiddle to the north hoping that...........
Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Almaiga: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
UnchangeableGod:
You are wrong. The 2011 votes in the north were shared with the core north massively voting for the incumbent. It was the southwest that helped GEJ to win apart from the south south and southeast. Little wonder, the Yorubas felt disappointed when GEJ decided to focus more on the north than the southwest that supported him massively. They thus paid him back in 2015 by at least playing second fiddle to the north hoping that...........

No President jokes with the North. Even if an Igbo man emerges as a president some day, he will focus more on the North that the region he came from.

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Omeokachie: 5:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Someone has been shortchanged in the 2019 power game.
Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Sharpshooota: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

There is nothing democratic about the idiotic pigs of Buhari... They don't know that the beauty of democracy lies in a vibrant opposition...
Tyranny runs in their blood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Sharpshooota: 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
Almaiga:

No President jokes with the North. Even if an Igbo man emerges as a president some day, he will focus more on the North that the region he came from.

Idiotic pigs of Buhari are illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Minjim: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Just wondering ...
Why These Pple Think they must always head a security apparatus wen we have over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria .

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Ojiofor: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Even projects we are nowhere to be found because those so called 70 projects are not funded but just on paper for political propaganda like this.

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by Almaiga: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
UnchangeableGod:

Google 2011 Presidential election results. I'm not disputing the facts that CPC won in most States in the North. But, PDP also won in some States.
The number of votes GEJ got from the NE is more than the one he got from the SW.
Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by UnchangeableGod: 11:04am On Sep 03, 2018
Almaiga:

And what did Jonathan get in return from the North after focusing on the them more than his own people and the southwest? So a president from other regions should focus on the North (which I am not against) even if they did not support him but according to you, a president from the same North should neglect other regions because of voting pattern? I make bold to say that the incumbent is not neglecting the southeast because they did not vote for him. Even if they did more than the North, he will still favour 'his' people more than the others because in my opinion, (and sorry to say), he is an ethnic and religious bigot. Please this is not meant to insult our amiable president. it is just the simple truth. If he changes, I will still say so. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by UnchangeableGod: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Almaiga:

And what did Jonathan get in return from the North after focusing on the them more than his own people and the Southwest? So a president from other regions should equally focus on the North (which I am not against) even if they did not support him, but according to you, a president from the same North should neglect other regions because of voting pattern? I make bold to say that the incumbent is not neglecting the southeast because they did not vote for him. Even if they did more than the North, he will still favour 'his' people more than the others because in my opinion, (and sorry to say), he is an ethnic and religious bigot. Please this is not meant to insult our amiable president. it is just the simple truth. If he changes, I will still say so. Thank you.
Re: I’ll Be An Idiot To Say Buhari Has Not Short-changed Igbos – APC Chieftain, Osit by UnchangeableGod: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Almaiga:

And what did Jonathan get in return from the North after focusing on them more than his own people and the Southwest? So a president from other regions should equally focus on the North (which I am not against) even if they did not support him, but according to you, a president from the same North should neglect other regions because of voting pattern? I make bold to say that the incumbent is not neglecting the southeast because they did not vote for him. Even if they did more than the North, he will still favour 'his' people more than the others because in my opinion, (and sorry to say), he is an ethnic and religious bigot. Please this is not meant to insult our amiable president. it is just the simple truth. If he changes, I will still say so. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State House Of Assembly Confirmed Inime Chinwenwo Aguma Today / Okorocha And Fashola Contradictory Statement About 2023 Power Shift. / How Security Agents Intimidated Me At Abuja Airport – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.