Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? (9093 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Only Comes Home Once In A Week / My Son Comes Home Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by TechCapon(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Bluezy13(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
MFM strategy on him

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by MrWondah(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Alien abduction
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
ill just start crying!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by TechCapon(m): 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ill just start crying!
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by chiommy123(f): 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Save myself first

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
I will give him Automatic ticket to purchase her.
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Just put your hands on your head and start singing... "it is finished, Lord please come"

Because me I don't know where you want to start the counseling or questioning from. undecided

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by tech18: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ill just start crying!
Hahhah Yayana kenan

Lols crying fa
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by kmaster007: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2018
holy ghost

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by dollytino4real(f): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
my bros n.a. prayer

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Fariq: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
ill just start crying!

Hahaah. Because Bata kawo CBN director ba grin

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Fuadeiza(m): 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
I want to hear from those that says "wearing tatoo doesn't necessarily mean you're irresponsible"

Make them con convince me say this guy is responsible

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Lirqur: 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Me to my sister grin grin grin
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by lordraiden(m): 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
I will try to interact with the guy....looks can be deceiving at times

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
TechCapon:
cheesy cheesy

This better be a costume. Why ruin your body like that? sad
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2018
TechCapon:
cheesy cheesy
build a pig pen for him cos he looks like one
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by ElRapido: 6:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
I will jump on the guy from behind and strangle him to death.
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by TechCapon(m): 6:46pm On Sep 02, 2018
funmisticqueen:
build a pig pen for him cos he looks like one
lol. Then what about your sister who brought him home?
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by TechCapon(m): 6:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
greyham:

This better be a costume. Why ruin your body like that? sad
it's not a costume o grin
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by jworos(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
She no go try am sef
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Heloct(f): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
I'm sure guys here trust their sisters not to bring this kinda guy home.

This is the opposite of attraction.
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
shockedshocked awon tattoo crew, convince me he's responsible
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by cutegentility(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
I won't say anything, I will rather look at them, as everyone is responsible for his or her own fortune and misfortune. Also, I won't say anything by the time he started beating her because they say love is blind. I will rather blame my sister for coming home with such a guy.
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by shox(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
Well if he get money
What more can I say undecided
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Newboss(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fuadeiza:
I want to hear from those that says "wearing tatoo doesn't necessarily mean you're irresponsible"

Make them con convince me say this guy is responsible
Please define the term responsible angry
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Newboss(m): 7:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Biglittlelois:
shockedshocked awon tattoo crew, convince me he's responsible
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by FisifunKododada: 7:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
I will welcome him into the family tongue

Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2018
Newboss:

Which ever way you think it is!! you have tattoo right? good of you
Re: Your Sister Comes Home With This Guy. What Will You Do? by falcon01: 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
for her to choose him meand she is equally retarded as him.

How I Was Raped And brutally f*cked By A Would Be Employer / ADVICE:: TRUE LIES ABOUT SEX IN R-SHIP (must Read) / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex