Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' (23265 Views)

APC Released Fake Pictures Of Tinubu Meeting Aregbesola Last Thursday(photos) / James Ibori And Bola Tinubu In 2005 (Throwback Photo) / James Ibori Defecting To APC: 'PDP Jailed Me, APC Released Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by AllTheWayUp: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
The former Governor of Delta State, Chief James O. Ibori has debunked the statement credit to him by Daily Post in her publications titled “PDP sent me to jail, APC released me’ – Ibori plans defection”.

In a response to a text message sent to Chief Ibori’s spokesperson, Tony Eluemunor, by Swift Reporters he said,, “Did APC release him? That’s a proof that that phrase could never have come from Ibori”.

It will be recalled that Daily Post said a sources close to Chief James Ibori , a two-time former governor of Delta State hinted that all was now set for him to dump PDP for APC in the next few days, as a source who did not want to be mentioned in the print, quoted Ibori as saying: “PDP send me to jail, APC released me. We are taking steps very soon”.

http://leaders.ng/never-said-pdp-sent-jail-apc-released-james-ibori/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by AllTheWayUp: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Another APC propaganda busted again

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by nelronaldo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hehe
Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by docadams: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Another APC propaganda busted again

So Daily post has become an APC mouthpiece.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by JudasNaCarrot: 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
APC with their lies....

They just want to create disaffection everywhere.

Stupid,lifeless,Jan'jaweed and terrorist party.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by capatainrambo: 4:49pm On Sep 02, 2018
I knew the story was horse shiitt.

and I know the apc mod that quickly shipped it to fp.

click like if you know this apc moderatorgrin

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by fukushaki(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2018
Where are those ineffectual Zombies grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
Always lying. APC and lies are like zombie and lifelessness...

Lalasticlala, can we move the truth to front page?

No matter how slow the truth travels, it must surely overtake Buhari and his lies...

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ngeneukwenu, I see you viewing, what's your take on this?

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Daviddson(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Who didn't know that that statement was both an unintelligent statement and a fake news to make it seem like APC government say they're fighting corruption and at the same time releasing convicted criminals? grin (I'm not holding brief for APC - I just hate fake news and senseless sensational headlines.)
How could he say so when the reason he was able to come back to Nigeria was because he had completed his jail term? How could APC have released him from British jail?

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by centoke30(m): 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Uduaghan's political godfather.

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Omeokachie: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
It is the lying party.

Their top officials suffer constipation if they fail to lie in a day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by gare(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
The former Governor of Delta State, Chief James O. Ibori has debunked the statement credit to him by Daily Post in her publications titled “PDP sent me to jail, APC released me’ – Ibori plans defection”.

In a response to a text message sent to Chief Ibori’s spokesperson, Tony Eluemunor, by Swift Reporters he said,, “Did APC release him? That’s a proof that that phrase could never have come from Ibori”.

It will be recalled that Daily Post said a sources close to Chief James Ibori , a two-time former governor of Delta State hinted that all was now set for him to dump PDP for APC in the next few days, as a source who did not want to be mentioned in the print, quoted Ibori as saying: “PDP send me to jail, APC released me. We are taking steps very soon”.

http://leaders.ng/never-said-pdp-sent-jail-apc-released-james-ibori/

We know you didn't say it,

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by deboysben(m): 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Daily post nah Lagos-ibadan express news

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by bender79: 6:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
But he didn't deny his defection rumour

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by hisexcellency34: 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Haters...Ibori should just ignore them

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
See this thief when my fellow Deltans dey call best governor. Our best na thief. Oya, take am:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
All the same..... you are a looter Onanofe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by ipobarecriminals: 8:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin wink ok
Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by NwaNimo1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
foolish thief.....you must join apc...

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by TheFreeOne: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
capatainrambo:

click like if you know this apc moderator
grin

E fit be mind.

That dude with his biased jaundiced posts no suppose be moderator sef

6 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by McAausim: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
undecided

Coward's everywhere

Shameless fools

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Benekruku(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
JudasNaCarrot:
APC with their lies....
They just want to create disaffection everywhere.
Stupid,lifeless,Jan'jaweed and terrorist party.
See painment.
APC matter won't kill you

1 Like

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Benekruku(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
"Tewonbo" is stylishly becoming relevant again politically
Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Earthquake1: 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
Buhari media zombies have done it again

3 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Awoo88: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
If this join APC, PDP is dead in Delta state
Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Basic123: 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
PDP supporters are unintelligent.How is the propaganda supposed to be a plus for APC?

Anyway majority of them are confused frustrated BIAFRAN pigs who are not sure of what to do among looking for nnamdi kanu or boycott election or maintain their slavery to hausa fulanis muslims they love to hate through Saraki/Atiku/makarfi/kwankwaso/dankwanbo/shekarau/sule lamido or resuscitate Ojukwu party of APGA instead of PDP....... FUNNY SET OF PEOPLE cool

2 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
capatainrambo:

click like if you know this apc moderatorgrin
don't mind the lifeless and brainless mod

4 Likes

Re: James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me' by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju / PENGASSAN Reacts As Dangote Refinery Misses Production Deadline / Work Begins On The Collapsed Portion Of Makurdi-lafia-abuja Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.