Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) (1718 Views)

Electoral Act 84 (12): Appeal Court Stops Malami, PDP Gets Nod To Appeal / Photos From The Meeting Of President Buhari With APC Governors / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Rilwayne001: 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
A PDP Twitter handle on Twitter after getting pained as a result of the outcome of the poll between Saraki and Bobriska decided to retaliate by pitching Buhari with a goat. PDP still lost their own poll and the guy after getting furious that Buhari won again took down the poll before it's expiry time hahaha grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Minjim: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
pdp Sponsored Propaganda backfired

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Rilwayne001: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
PDP the loser party losing since time immemorial grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Minjim:
pdp Sponsored Propaganda backfired
I swear

Lalasticlala this needs to get to FP grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by TrueLEADER: 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
Even a goat got 30% against Buhari........... Hahahahahahahaha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Calers: 7:08pm On Sep 02, 2018
God punish the party that ruined nigeria for 16years. May God bless Buhari sai maigaskiya.the only igbo I can vote for is ogbonnaya onu after Buhari. Kiss my ass if u dont like.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Ojiofor: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Calers:
God punish the party that ruined nigeria for 16years. May God bless Buhari sai maigaskiya.the only igbo I can vote for is ogbonnaya onu after Buhari. Kiss my ass if u dont like.

Ogbonnaya Onu is nobleman.
Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by dbos11(m): 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Saraki Nau

1 Like

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by mightyhazell: 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
native goat got over 30percent...

perhaps a desert goat will tie...

or even win the poll..

1 Like

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by deomelo: 7:20pm On Sep 02, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Rilwayne001: 7:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
The goat represents Jonathan. Remember his GOAT and YAM theory? Hahah grin grin

9 Likes

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Firefire(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
APC = PDP.

Youths with mortgaged future should use their heads.

1 Like

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by gurnam: 7:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
TrueLEADER:
Even a goat got 30% against Buhari........... Hahahahahahahaha.

From other goats like Ipob grin

6 Likes

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by clarocuzioo(m): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Calers:

I have been saying it and i was wondering why Buhari did not make Ogbonnaya Onu the SGF.
His credentials are of a unique class, he is sincere, straight forward, noble and humble, yet the nepotic Buhari never made him an SGF.
Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by vedaxcool(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
grin grin PDP failed in government and now are failing in opposition. They lack creativity immediately they rush and copied someone else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by shox(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Them id**ts wanted to ridicule our president
Good riddance to bad rubbish

PDP goan die!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Redhot111(m): 9:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
How about this vote between Buhari and stone

Re: PDP gets pained, pitched Buhari with a Native goat and still lost (PIC) by Rilwayne001: 8:05am On Sep 03, 2018
"The way other aspirants go loose ehn...The election result will be sounding like a Basketball game... Buhari 2000 - Atiku 10" grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Indigenes Hits The Street To Protest Against Tinubu's Speech (video) / Kano Rerun: Abba Visit Little Nana / Dino Melaye Sings At His Mother's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.