Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? (599 Views)

Are Ghanaian Men More Endowed Than Nigerians? / Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? / Are Men More Faithful Than Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by duality(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
It’s a general assumption that the female folks are the weaker s, ex but how true is this. Especially when it has to do with matters of the heart. From the emotional angle, who is the stronger and weaker s, ex. obviously, both react differently emotionally. Are the men more emotional than the women? Or is it the other way round? What do you guys think about this. Let’s talk.

This thought was born from an incident that occurred during my days on campus. I had this calm, humble , quiet, reserved and respectful girl friend. Honestly, then I used to be a HARD man. One day something happened and this girl confronted me instantly. I was SHOCKED, for 5 mins I was speechless and really dazed. I thought for a while, who just spoke to me ? What just happened? I regained myself thereafter and got the issue sorted out. but any time I remember this incident it brings out a smile but I’ve never told any one the reason.
So guys, lets talk. lets bring in perspectives to this issue.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by deltalife(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2010
Emotionally, men are weaker, but it will hardly be noticed because almost all the guys I know keeps 2-3 girl friends, in other not to get down emotionally when one disapoints.    Ladies, when experience Emotional brake-down(disapointment), its not always easy  to cope, but I observe they take some brake from any other kind of relationship, but a guy will rather seek alternative imidiatly.
The Men Are More Emotional Than The Women!
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by iice(f): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2010
Women are more emotional. React first with emotion before thinking. Men aren't quite as unemotional as one would believe. Some of them are wrecks, it's scary.
Re: Are The Men More Emotional Than The Women? by iice(f): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2010

(1)

Girls Your Life First Before Intimacy / Father Of Five Dies After Affair With Lover / What's In Her Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.