Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? (2448 Views)

2 Chinese Men Peeping To See Buhari In China Through Curtains (Photo) / Obiano, El-Rufai, Yari, Obaseki Others Join President Buhari In China (Photos) / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Why is Buhari being welcomed to china by the same people he travelled to China with?
The spirit of madness is hovering round Nigerians.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by BoboKush(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Why is Buhari being welcomed to china by the same people he travelled to China with?
The spirit of madness is hovering round Nigerians.

Sai baba
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by donbachi(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Departure handshake
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by vedaxcool(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
Being an ipob juwus moro.n rejected by Israel is a curse, I cannot imagine hating someone while jumping from thread to thread just spew garbage whenever the person's name is mentioned.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Shelumiel: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
This is a gathering of election riggers. Nothing more .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
vedaxcool:
Being an ipob juwus moro.n rejected by Israel is a curse, I cannot imagine hating someone while jumping from thread to thread just spew garbage whenever the person's name is mentioned.

Why are you so pained? grin.
Do you know how happy I get when I see an angry zombie?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by sarrki(m): 8:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Igbos and fake news

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by vedaxcool(m): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Why are you so pained? grin.
Do you know how happy I get when I see an angry zombie?

Guilty conscience

1 Like

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2018
sarrki:
Igbos and fake news

What is fake here? Nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
vedaxcool:

Guilty conscience

Guilty conscience? How? What is wrong with you zombies today...lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Sheunayo(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
Egun to ba koko Jo, iran ni wo gbeyin.
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Splashme: 8:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dumb ass peeps in
Aso Rock
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by clarocuzioo(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2018
Look at Buhari smiling with Akpabio and Amaechi, the faces of corruption in their states, yet he is fighting corruption.
Corruption fighter indeed.
Birds of a feather. Only zombies can be decieved.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
vedaxcool:

Are you a Muslim?
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2018
BoboKush:

Chai baba
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2018
sarrki:
Fulani terror squads and fake news
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 03, 2018
Their trip to China is to draw a map of how they will rig the 2019 election.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by StillX10(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2018
Always clueless and lifeless
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by benzion72(m): 10:41am On Sep 03, 2018
BoboKush:

Sai baba
Sai wetin, bros no make me fess ooooo
Re: Buhari In China: What Is Wrong With This Picture? by BoboKush(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
benzion72:

Sai wetin, bros no make me fess ooooo

���

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Gov. Ihedioha's Taskforce Member Slaps Okorocha's Daughter [PHOTOS] / BREAKING: Southeast Governors To Open Cow Rearing Business For The Igbos / The Shocking Outrageous Expenditure On The Niger Bridge And The Ongoing Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.