Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) (9319 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by zoba88: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2018
PDP presidential hopeful,Alhaji Atiku Abubakar,paid a visit to Afenifere Group and Pa Ayo Adebanjo.The visit is likely to be related to his 2019 presidential ambition.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/2019atiku-visits-afenifere-and-pa-ayo.html

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by zoba88: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2018

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by dukie25: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2018
Atikulate Nation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by Nogodye(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2018
He want the support of Yoruba but he cant get it coz we are supporting PMB...

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by BruncleZuma: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Hahahahaha cheesy grin wink.

Atiku the consultant!

Never again!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2018
Nogodye:
Naso.com

11 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by JegaQuin: 7:50am On Sep 03, 2018
dukie25:
Atikulate Nation

Atikulooter!

13 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by Whothecapfits: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Efforts in futility. Presidency has eroded him since 2003.

You know, if you know

7 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by momodub: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Seen
Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by Geoxplorer: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2018
G
Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by JegaQuin: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2018
Nogodye:

Can any so called Afenifere command me over who to vote for? Rubbish! Atikulooter is absolutely wasting his time and money!

5 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by Crossboy(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2018
Oh I Feel Sorry For Atiku Cus He Is Just Wasting His Time North And West Belong To Buhari Hence Buhari Wins

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by fiizznation: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2018
Atiku's last chance. The man will be super desperate now. I don't even think pdp will give him the ticket. They might probably give it to tambuwal or kwankwaso

Party of looters and rogues, pdp.

1 Like

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2018
if atiku had remained in pdp and not defected then to apc , clinching this pdp ticket would have turned out very easy for him,now he is working extra hard . no matter what , party loyalty is very important and must be encouraged ,the ticket should be given to those who stayed behind in the pdp and gave it all and didn't decamp to other parties even when all hope was lost and when it appeared as if pdp was going into extinction

3 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by Edcure1: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2018
onatisi:
if atiku had remained in pdp and not defected then to apc , clinching this pdp ticket would have turned out very easy for him,now he is working extra hard . no matter what , party loyalty is very important and must be encouraged ,the ticket should be given to those who stayed behind in the pdp and gave it all and didn't decamp to other parties even when all hope was lost and when it appeared as if pdp was going into extinction
Atiku is the best among all the major party contestants. Too bad only a few are taking him seriously.

I'm sure that his serial defection has to be the main factor. It has dealt a major (if not fatal) blow on his credibility.

3 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by Sharpshooota: 7:57am On Sep 03, 2018
Nogodye:

Shut Up my Yoruba Muslim friend
Your opinion doesn't count

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:00am On Sep 03, 2018
This Atiku has finally missed it.

4 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by Sharpshooota: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2018
JegaQuin:

Atikulooter!

Buhari uses millions of naira on his bald head annually..

Go ahead and check the budget when in doubt

Then Come back here and chant looter

1 Like

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by gigabyte13: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2018
come to the south west, choosing between ATIKU AND OSINBAJO, the present VP will dust the former VP like a race between a wheelbarrow and a Ferrari atiku is only popular in the YEAST.

infact between atiku and saraki l don't know who is more popular in the YEAST..... how would l know sef...... the YEASTERNERS, don't even know who to follow between this two rascals.

They shout saraki on any thread bearing his name, same for atiku and you begin to wonder if their brain is actually in their skull or in their mouth......??

6 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by cbrass(m): 8:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Can you people stop this Yoruba Muslim nonsense. Must everyone that supports PMB be a Muslim?

8 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2018
If he likes, let him visit Awolowo’s grave, Atiku is a person non grata in the Southwest.
I pity those onijekuje granting him attentions.

7 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by RichDad1(m): 8:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Sharpshooota:

But all your lords and personal saviors are either a Muslim or Yoruba Muslims.
Saraki
Kwakwanso
Lamido
Tambuwal
Dakwambo
Markafi
Atiku
Shekarau
Bafarawa.
Not even a single Jewish Christian? and you and your fellow minnows are tagging APC an Islamic party.
Your foolishness is like Peak milk; it’s in You.

11 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by zlantanfan: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2018
I remember the monies gej rained to the same people and elders.

Alhaji did ur money nor dey finish?

I hope you don't believe gbega Daniels can help you in any way

3 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by onatisi(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2018
Edcure1:

Atiku is the best among all the major party contestants. Too bad only a few are taking him seriously.

I'm sure that his serial defection has to be the main factor. It has dealt a major (if not fatal) blow on his credibility.

atiku dug his own grave , i believe he is one of the strongest politicians we still have around now and i am his fanatical supporter , i have been following him for years , he voluntarily lost his best chance on a platter of gold and when ppl were even begging him to take the presidency in 2003, then he started crisscrossing across political parties , that gave people the image of him as a political desperado, the last nail that nailed his political ambition coffin was his defection to apc , if atiku had defected to another party apart from apc and lost , it would have been a different issue , but defecting to apc and now moving back to pdp because apc refusal to give him the ticket is a big dent on his image . Now age is no longer on his side , he may have the experience and wisdom but age will be a big issue , although if given the ticket , his opponet is far older than him. But apart from all these permutations , the nigeria voters can always be cajoled and made to overlook this side .
anyway lets see as it all turns out , this is politics and anything can happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2018
Nogodye:
Are you on drugs?
Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2018
Afenifere and arewa has been long allies....over past.
Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by RevenGeMission: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Let him consult devil, Jesus or even Allah

I know these Afenifere people hate Buhari but trust me, just like they played GEJ this A-thiefKu will be played for his money

3 Likes

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by iamwoods(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Nogodye:
suffer no dey reach you
Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by PVision2020(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Afenifere will only command the respect they used to when they stop being partisan. Since 2015 they've shown openly that they're pro-pdp even when the political class of their region is pro APC.
As father to all, they're meant to be above board, criticize when necessary and rebuke appropriately.

1 Like

Re: 2019:Atiku Consults Afenifere And Pa Ayo Adebanjo(photos) by DTaj: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
How could any sane politician romance and beg Afenifere people for votes? An organization whose members have never won any election anywhere since after the 1999 elections?

Same Afenifere, in cahoots with Gani Adams’ thuggish OPC, deceived Jonathan in 2014/2015, collected hundreds of millions of naira from the easily gullible Goodluck Jonathan, and still lost in the South West woefully?

Why do some politicians refuse to learn from history? What relevance does Afenifere have other than loud interviews in the media and meaningless press conferences and meetings? People who have never won in the polling booths within their estates or in front of their houses? �

I could see irrelevant politicians like Hakeem Gbajabiamila, Gbenga Daniel, Supo Shonibare and Pa Ayo Adebanjo in the pictures with Atiku. This is a fruitless journey. It appeared that it was Atiku’s Campaign DG, Gbenga Daniel, who brokered this useless meeting.

An exercise in futility!

Atiku will weep openly again after February 2019 after he must have defected from PDP to pick the ticket of an inconsequential party and after he must have lost woefully! Yet again!

LOL!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linus Okorie: We Arrested Ebonyi South Labour Party Senatorial - Police / CNN: Singer Nneka Tells World Of Love And Injustice In Nigeria / Ugwuanyi Visits Victims Of New Haven Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.